The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin in Georgia

TurnBlue1989

Greenlighter
Why is the quality all over the place so much in Georgia and the south in general? I have ONE decent guy and that's it. I have to drive 40 min there and 40 min back each time I want to grab a half g and it drives me and my friends crazy, but the quality is OUT OF SIGHT. My main question though is why is it not easier to find quality skag in ATL? People say it's good then it ends up being ALRIGHT. What happened to that half a point and you're GOOD shit? I guess i gotta stick with my main man, but DAMN HE'S FAR!
NSFW:
1987-Jeep-Wrangler-Laredo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't SWIM here.

OtherDrugs --> NorthAmSouthAmDrugDisc

40 min isn't too bad for good stuff. I am in Charleston and we have the same issue, quality is always all over the place and even when its good its nowhere near great. I'm getting ready to drive a few hours for something good.I get stuff thats supposedly from Atlanta and it's pretty consistent but it's not great.

What about the bluff in Atlanta? I hear good things over quality. And the best dope I evr got was in the south. Charleston is inconsistent but I've gotten good there to.

4o minutes isn't that bad at all. I used to drive about 30 minutes every day and was fine with it. When I first started using I was going a little over an hour one way and that was a bit much, but if the wuality is good then I would just see your main guy with the good shit. Or just buy more of the lesser quality stuff cause with the cost of gas it would probably even out in the end

What do the monkeys in their jungle chariot have to do with dope in Georgia?

the dope in the bluff is terrible most of the time and it's one of the sketchiest places in the city. you could get shot just walking down the street.

I've been going to the bluff for the past four years of my life (with breaks in between.) Four years ago every single time I bought some the quality was incredibly good. For the past 6 months though it has been nowhere near what it used to be. I hardly ever get that incredible rush. I don't know what the deal is because I'm going through the same people I have known for 4 years. Today I got a gram that has been the best I've had since way back when. It really does seem like the quality of dope in Atlanta nowadays has plummeted though. Strange.

I JUST had to move from metro Atlanta, unfortunately. I am in bumfuck TX now. But in the area I lived in the dope was fire as fuck. It was never dry either. Sadly, the shit is so good that people I went to school with and people around my age have been dying at a rate of like 2-3 per month recently. Poor bastards...

@shoosT - I am surprised to hear someone say they got good dope in the bluff. I almost always got ripped off down there. I only went down there if i was sick as fuck and had no choice. It was always a crapshoot though. Enjoy it!!

About the BLUFF I've been going down there consistently since 2012 and have never once been in a position that I feared for my safety. I only go during the day light but it's never been a problem. In my experience everyone down there is about getting money not stupid banging shit. They would rather have you come down and spend money multiple times a week then rob you for less than 100 bucks and you never come back. They aren't stupid but you will get people trying to rip you off (selling dimes for dubs, not giving you all the bags) but I always just wait for someone to holler at me, that's normally a dealer, or hit up one of the hoes or fiends and tell them you will break them off. Just watch who they go to and next time go over there yourself. Hell now people down there know my vehicle so if my dude isn't answering I just drive down near his spot and everyone offers me.

As far as the cops go you just need to follow the traffic laws and keep and eye out. Some of the streets you can see all the way out to the main roads (Northside Drive, Boone, Lowery) when you come into the bluff you can look down Cameron and North all the way to Northside and see if there are any police. On the north side of the bluff those are the two main roads leading in/out of the area so you know if it's cool or not. You can look all the way down Brawley too to Boone and see if anyone is coming in that way. That's why all the D boys stay up by those intersections where the store is, cause they can see what's coming in all directions
As for quality that's always up in the air. The little dime and dub bags are consistent from week to week but they won't blow your mind. Buying gs or balls is how you get better shit but it's not as good as it was in the winter/spring. They did a big bust on some guys working out of some appartments on Cameron (it was all over the news) so people are laying low/ being scared a little. But get this they offered the dealers a free pass if they would quit selling a get into a jobs program, what a deal for them. They showed them the file with all the evidence on them so they knew they weren't playing.

Last edited:
Fuck me freddy! 40mins is a long drive? You guys and gals would freak out (go mad/get angry) in Australia. Shit, I drive 40mins to my office everyday. I would drive 2 hours + if it meant quality H, or any good quality drug if I'm chasing. My problem has always been using all the good drugs up, if I'm not making it or growing it, I'm going to run that dealer dry. Sad really.

Mind you, if we had open air markets like some folks in the US then it's likely I would be at the spot 24/7....."Hey man, could I get todays newspaper? My bed sheets need a change and It gets cold in the city at night!"

Sry....carry on folks.

40 minutes to commute to work here in Atlanta isn't bad either. We and LA have the worst traffic in the nation. I have about an hour and a half commute from stone mountain to downtown everyday (round trip). It should only be 25 minutes each way but traffic blows that out of the water. I wish I knew where to cop out here on my side of town. I've seen posts online of people saying there is dope in SM and I believe it but I don't know where because it's not really open air. But I have to go downtown everyday anyway so I just get it there.