• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin in Georgia

Is it just me or is the quality is Atlanta been getting better over the last month?

It's probably just your guy getting better dope.

Me personally I have someone local near ne but they try and charge 15-20/ a point which is crazy really, so if I cop from him it's rare. Otherwise I go over to the westside over by Fulton industrial which is a good 35-40min drive if I'm lucky on I20 but I'm paying no more then a c-note for a gram, so I have no problem making the drive for that.

Now I've been to the bluff a few times and really didn't kjow where I was going but to me it seemed like everyone out there seemed to be a bum or junky middle manning. Which was ok cause I didn't know where to really go or even have a number to call someone. and he took ne to his dude and got me a half gram and I just threw him an extra 5$ .

I went a few other times and again people flagged me down but they wernt the hustler. again they wanted to jump in and take me to his dude and i was like "no I'm good on that", and I stopped going down there after that cause its just too small of an area with the street the way they are, and the fact there is no reason for a white guy with Rockdale plates driving around.

One last thing and the most important, I was reading in the paper that the cops have been doing REVERSE STINGS in the bluff. and are posing as the dealers and arresting the users and taking their cars among other things

I haven't seen anything about reverse stings going on. Shit man your from Rockdale I grew up in Newton. Neighbors. But yeah the bluff has a lot of middle manning but you don't have to worry about getting ripped they will get you the dope you might just have to pay for it. And normally they don't care if you grab dudes number and deal with him directly afterwards. I just got a new dude I met at a gas station down the after I gave a fellow user a couple bucks. Dudes got it going on actual full gs weighed in front of you in his car. Little over a note for it but it's actual quality. And he's got subs and all that shit too, he's a Georgia State student like me but he's from up north so he knows his shit. It seems like a lot of the local dealers are still getting used to white boys fucking with heroin cause the pills were still so huge until relatively recently.

well I'm from Chicago so I don't really know much about the scene or area down here. ive only been down here like a year and originally moved to Snellville. i met a few people and they all say go check the bluff but that's only if you really need it, they didn't really know anyone that had dope out there or anyone that did it really. couple months ago he calls my up and tells me hes "got the plus now for it" out here by us. so i checked it out and i knew the one guy cause he lived in my old neighbirhood, so that was cool. its expensive but that's Gwinnett prices ya know? lol. turns out he knew someone else outhere closer to where i iive now. same prices, dope wasn't as good as the other guy though.

now it just goes to show how the scene is starting to shift a little more. a year ago when i first moved here the guy didn't know anyone who could get it, and now its starting to pop up more and more. so much so that the neighborhood weed /pill man is starting to grab a little boi for people(himself, he aint kidding no one). the next thing is the prices are gonna have to drop. the Mexicans need to come in and completely shut the city down, completely flood it with cheap, good dope and take it over. get the prices for grams on par with like Chicago or philly.. 80-100 range where 120 is taxed. the market is here they just need to step up and do it. theres no real open air markets outside the bluff, even though there is apt complexes everywhere. what we call projects but they are too new to be the PJs but they are all over. these huge multibuilding complexes with most having only 1 maybe 2 entrance/exits, that any dboy from Chicago or jersey/nyc would drool at all the potential money to be made

Last edited:
That's the truth man. I know a guy that come down from the North and his jaw dropped at how open everything down here is. I mean you might be able to lock down one appt complex but the whole City is impossible. The Dbots down here are very attached to where they are from. We don't play the "gang" stuff down here like chi town does. They just flat out won't let you work down here. But the Mexicans are starting a price war and its showing in the last 2 years I've noticed the price going down with all the dboys. It will happen one day. The pills are getting so hard to come by and boi is taking over

The dope in Lawrenceville is.. Non existing.. Been here visiting from AZ fit past two weeks n I'll just say it not cool seeing you're fam having to WD. To bad I couldn't meet some one at the gas station who was about his shit.. Got burnt in the bluff n another from a family plug smh.. Thx GA lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recently moved out here from Colorado, and I'm around gwinnett county. I haven't had any luck finding any dope around here, my best bet is to drive to the city which is at least a good 30 minute drive and can be over an hour depending on traffic. Where I used to live we'd pick up from the hondos. They were always a solid dope connect and you'd call someone who'd be at the house with the phone and they'd tell you where to meet the next driver within the next 15 min or so. They were always just moving around town and closed at like eight or something every day, open every day, and this was in Colorado so it was all tar. This was in the suburbs, not central Denver! The drug culture is so different here and the drugs being so centralized is a huge inconvenience. I've picked up a few times but it's never as business like and structured. My only connection that I don't have a middle man with is a chick who has good quality junk, but it is always short and so expensive! I detoxed before I moved here, but I wish it were easier for me to grab occasionally just to enjoy a good nod here and there when I've been getting my shit done and have the funds. Going into the bluff isn't a very smart option for me as I am a younger ultra thin white female- not being racist- it's just that even when I am walking with confidence I look tiny and vulnerable lol. Compared to the tar I'm used to I know the quality is good cause I can make a g of the boy out here last waaaay longer than the same amount of Colorado heroin but the inconvenience of driving so far and having shitty hooks keeps me from picking up more often. Can't really pitch in on the quality over the past year or so since I've only lived here since October ish! I am thankful that once you're in the city it's so easy to score. I came out here not knowing anyone and met some good people around little five points and in Decatur too. They're pretty interesting folk and I picked up a few times just asking some people and telling them I'd make sure they got something out of it if they helped me. Compared to Colorado the dope is completely different and out here shards or tina is ultra cheap and way more prominent. Slang is different here too- there are a lot of little random aspects of the drug culture that are different that I didn't expect which I think is pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I was hoping someone can please help me out I’m from Tacoma Washington and moved to Georgia about 2 years ago anyway it’s taking me the whole time I’ve been here to finally find someone that said they could hook me up with some H also added in that they can also get anything I need so yesterday after waiting for 3 days for the deal to go down I finally was able to get em to meet me I was so happy n excited they came through I gave the money and nothing sketchy happened but after I get inside they texted saying it’s China white be careful with it. It was white powder in little bags but I didn’t get a heroin high it something else. I’m in the middle Georgia area close to Warner Robins so if anyone out there can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks

We cannot help you ID substances - 'a white powder that does not feel like heroin' describes, well, every white powder that does not contain heroin.

Do not use them again and when ever you are trying a new thing make sure you do small test doses before getting tucked in.

Thanks I appreciate it and I know white powder could be just about anything including many substances that won’t get you high at all but I’m from the west coast I’ve only dealt with black tar and only once have experienced white powdery heroin/opiates and it was pretty good I only took a chance because it was the only opportunity I’ve had to get anything and I didn’t have the luxury of even getting to see what I was buying before I bought it but it would have been nice if it was China white

And just to be clear I wasn’t asking to help identify the white substance I obtained the other day I knew it wasn’t heroin within 5 seconds of trying it I am also familiar with cocaine and meth which are two drugs I’m not particularly fond of cocaine is ok I guess every once in a blue moon but I really don’t like meth at all I just know whatever I got wasn’t heroin but it gave me a really unpleasant high similar to meth but looked nothing like meth and it didn’t taste like it either whatever it was didn’t have a strong taste or smell

I've been all over the US and tried dope from a ton of major cities. I was actually stationed at fort Lewis a few years ago and would always get black tar from Tacoma or Seattle. I'd go to Seattle bc I knew where to get it in 5 min there. Also I knew a bunch of connects. I drove from San Antonio to Philadelphia a few years back and stopped in Atlanta to get some dope bc I was getting sick. I'm sure it's all over ATL but one area is very very well known for it, so if you're in Georgia, and really looking, that's where I'd go. We can't tell or source it for you but their are some open air markets there and I'm sure you can find it, I did, within 10 Minutes. It may help if you Google the subject, there's a tip.

hey my friend! welcome to GA!
And just to be clear I wasn?€™t asking to help identify the white substance I obtained the other day I knew it wasn?€™t heroin within 5 seconds of trying it I am also familiar with cocaine and meth which are two drugs I?€™m not particularly fond of cocaine is ok I guess every once in a blue moon but I really don?€™t like meth at all I just know whatever I got wasn?€™t heroin but it gave me a really unpleasant high similar to meth but looked nothing like meth and it didn?€™t taste like it either whatever it was didn?€™t have a strong taste or smell

Thanks I appreciate it and I know white powder could be just about anything including many substances that won?€™t get you high at all but I?€™m from the west coast I?€™ve only dealt with black tar and only once have experienced white powdery heroin/opiates and it was pretty good I only took a chance because it was the only opportunity I?€™ve had to get anything and I didn?€™t have the luxury of even getting to see what I was buying before I bought it but it would have been nice if it was China white

The best thing you could do is get a set of testing reagents from dancesafe. Diacetyl turns a beautiful purple color with a drop of marquis reagent.