• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is 3fpm likely to give a positive for amphetamine?

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Just remembered I've gotta sort out a new meth script tomorrow and if I have to go to the clinic they'll piss test me. Anyone know if 3fpm will show up? Thanks in advance.

It wont come up as an amphetamine. Though similar physiological effects the actual chemical is structurally different than an amphetamine. Also, as its a legal drug, does it even matter?

MPA made me fail a drugs test for methamphetamine. I'd imagine alot of these stim rc's do give false positives yes, the rc benzo's too surely must do.

MDPV shows up nothing at all on drugs tests. Not entirely relevant but was pretty surprised given the sheer quantity I had in my system last time I was drug tested. O-DT doesn't show up anything either. Synthetic cannabinoids do and so do at least some of the "grey area" benzos. But then they are actual cannibinoids and actual benzos so they would do.

Doesnt the actual test type matter as well?
Surely not all test test for all substances right?

In all honestly I doubt it will mate. I been trying to get hold of you mate but not sure if I have my numbers mixed up. Hit me up dude.

Doesnt the actual test type matter as well?
Surely not all test test for all substances right?

No the tests test for certain metabolites that certain drugs give off, you can get unlucky if they share the same metabolite but the chances are fairly remote unless the chemical structure is nearly the same. I know my Concerta script flashes up as a positive for Amphet but then goes to negative.

Apologies for tardiness but just wanted to say thanks for the replies. As it happens, I didn't have to give a sample so I still don't know the answer for sure.

Raas, my concern had nowt to do with legality, I just didn't want to ruin a two year run of clean samples.

5star, from what I can gather there appears to be some speculation among the chemistry boffins on BL that 3FPM has amphetamine as one of its metabolites, which doesn't seem that far fetched from what I've experienced with this stuff...

Acquire some drugs test panels and find out for yourself in future. :)

I just used one and it showed up diclazepam as a benzo, surprise surprise.

Well....I guess it depends on what test they use...and whatever brand the strips are I suppose, but I pissed positive for Amphetamine on my test yesterday at the Suboxone clinic after I had been using 3fpm all morning.... Hope this helps

....I know this is an old thread.. But hopefully this helps some people not get knicked for Amphetamine use

Just remembered I've gotta sort out a new meth script tomorrow and if I have to go to the clinic they'll piss test me. Anyone know if 3fpm will show up? Thanks in advance.

Are you back on methadone mate? What happened? I thought you'd got off that ages ago?

edit...just realised its an old post

Heh, no mate. It's been two and a half years now with no relapses (except for a bit of codeine and some poppy tea)