• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Kind of sad to see PR and BL dying on the US side of things

peanut 801

Bluelighter
I've just recently noticed PR and BL seem to be dying on the US side of the ecstasy pill world. They both used to be poppin with people and new presses on the regular. Even when you check out Edata there's TONS of pills that never even make it to pill reports.

We all need to step up our game and keep these places alive! Keep the good word out on the legit presses & keep our people safe and away from the harmful bullshit out there. my guess is that there's a new wave of younger rollers out there that have no idea places like Here and PR even exist.

Plus alot of these younger people are led to believe ALL pressed pills are crap & "Molly" is the only legit form of ecstasy. They have no idea how many crystalline substances are out there that will get ya feeling good but are far from MDxx. Wish there was a way to promote these 2 wonderful resources alot better!!

I agree with you completely. I've met plenty of people who only take Molly because it's "super pure". Most of them have no idea about all these new chemicals floating around. Just like most people don't know there are methods of harm reduction out there. It's definitely something that needs to be passed on & kept alive.

Problem is, does anyone care enough about harm reduction or is getting fucked up all that matters anymore??

Also kinda sucks that the most active U.S. threads are Heroin threads. That's just my personal opinion though.

I totally agree. Most people just want something that fucks em up rather than a quality loved up roll. Oh well leaves more of the good shit for us right...? ;)

Yeeeaaahh it's sad heroin is such a sought after drug in the American drug community lol. I am glad I didn't get far into that. I was starting to smoke heroin pretty regularly A couple years back, because of my addiction to oxys/roxies. Luckily never got sucked completely in to that shit. Meth on the other hand... that had Me by the balls for a couple years. Opiates, alcohol & Meth period are ruining our country.

Opiates, alcohol & Meth period are ruining our country.

aint that the fuckin truth...

and i havnt even heard of ne e pills bein around for a couple years now... its all molly... seen ppl try to pass that shit from china off as molly a couple times and broke a few hearts when i pulled out some hydrochloric acid and tested it and showed them it wasnt...

I don't think it is just the USA. It is very much the same here in Aust. All the young ones are all about how fucked they can get. Never think once about testing or harm reduction. That said when I was teens/early 20s I didn't think about harm reduction. Now I am mid 30s it is all about having a nice time, safely and I am extremely glad I have found here. It is hugely educational and opened my eyes to a wealth of harm reduction information which I didn't know.

I don't think it is just the USA. It is very much the same here in Aust. All the young ones are all about how fucked they can get. Never think once about testing or harm reduction. That said when I was teens/early 20s I didn't think about harm reduction. Now I am mid 30s it is all about having a nice time, safely and I am extremely glad I have found here. It is hugely educational and opened my eyes to a wealth of harm reduction information which I didn't know.

Well I guess that's good to hear its not just the US indulging in extreme stupidity in order to just get a fix lol. But yeah I agree, I didn't start rolling til I was 21... but I didn't care what I was ingesting or even know about testing at the time. It took me 1 time of being piped to open my eyes and realize not everything out there being marketed as MDMA is actually MDMA. That 1 time scared the fuck out of me.

Now I'm in my late 20's and test EVERY pill or "Molly" I get my hands on, even if I know they're legit from here or pillreports. Never can be too sure, even the most legit connections can some times be fooled. Hopefully these younger people do learn about testing and being safe as they get older as we all did. Just wish there was to teach them now.

Just watching shows like "drugs Inc." Proves how many people are out there selling any substance they can as "Molly". They realize alot of people are just wanting a feel good high, and don't even know the difference from MDMA to methylone, piperazines, ethylone, butylone, MDPV, or even methamphetamine. My First time being piped I CLEARLY knew I was not rolling once the high hit me.

Last edited:
Being 20 I feel it's my responsibility to explain HR in the forms of BL and PR to the youngins . I've been doing so since I was like 16. Sadly few people I tell know about either of these sites, even less go on to inform themselves with the knowledge available. It's really a shitty thing to see the state of the scene but I do what I can in hopes that others will follow my lead to improve quality and reduce unnecessary deaths.

^ word homie. I definitely try to do my best to educate my younger friends that roll. Trying to show them the ropes and preach safety to em all LOL. I still need to show them bluelight & pill reports though. They at least know to hit me up anytime they get pills or Molly to test it first.

I used to be all about testing for the homies but don't very much anymore. Not sure if it was my friends getting pissed when I told them there shit was bunk or them taking it after I told them it was bunk but what can you do?? It's hard out here for the educated.

People who started popping pills 10-15 years ago are 27-35 now.....most either never used ecstacy responsibly or can't at all anymore.
Must say those green heinekens are one of the best ills i've ever popped though.

^ word homie. I definitely try to do my best to educate my younger friends that roll. Trying to show them the ropes and preach safety to em all LOL. I still need to show them bluelight & pill reports though. They at least know to hit me up anytime they get pills or Molly to test it first.

Education starts with legitimate product, which is quite rare for these time and days. 3 states in the US have American made mdma, the other 47 are out of luck. Testing may help, but it becomes pointless when you know what the true outlook is on mdma production within the US. Just my POV.

The last few years has proven hope to getting real product. Keep preaching and maybe word will get out. The tools were there when I was a kid but never used, now it's harder to obtain true mdma in the states.

the idiocy in the MDMA scene has grown so much I feel in the last few years
to the point where I dont use any BS slang when i refer to MDMA (eg. no "molly")
cause these kids are retarded
speed is healthier for you than half of these RCs
anyway regardless
is PR like "broken" for anyone else?
every time i try to go on, it doesn't work

The last few years has proven hope to getting real product. Keep preaching and maybe word will get out. The tools were there when I was a kid but never used, now it's harder to obtain true mdma in the states.

True statement, gotta be pretty plugged in to enjoy the spoils of high quality MDMA hahaha. I'm not gonna lie the occasional methylone or ethylone isn't too bad, but they don't have SHIT on real MDMA & they're better enjoyed with the company of LSD as well. Its like half the bang of MDxx for the same price though. Fuckin ridiculous if you ask me... its just disgusting that "Molly" is just a generic product term anymore. Its true meaning is short for molecule (meaning MDMA molecule). Now any dumb ass with crystalline substances sells it as "Molly".

I know I haven't been rolling the longest time (7 years) but, when I first started every time Molly was offered to me it was ALWAYS legit MDxx (in my case usually MDEA or MDMA). the first Molly I ever took was MDEA. And I got that pretty regularly when I started to roll more often. It wasn't til I started getting out & attending roll parties and sharing what I could get til I realized it was missing something that only MDMA offers (super empathetic experiences).

None the less makes me happy I got a pretty rare form of MDxx when I first started playing around with Molly! :)

I think a lot of people got sick of the Piperazine pills that flooded the US - there was a big shift (IMHO based on nothing other than my speculation) from pressed pills to 'Molly' - then as most people know 'Molly' became just another word for random powder that a dealer will sell to you.

Yeah I'd say that's pretty accurate bear. With the joke of an ecstasy scene we had for a while, it kinda changed the game. I just hope it gets going a little stronger again. There used to be at least 1-3 new reports daily for a while there. Now were lucky for 1-3 a week. I guess it could also be American pressers feeling monopoly from the steady flow of powerful import pills too...? Nothing made here (other than a select few MDA presses) really even compare.

I think that the 'import pills' could have a positive effect on the scene in the US (same as everywhere else) - If people are not buying rubbish from the streets then dealers will have to up their game and get / make something better to get a share of the profits.

The other problem is so many people using RC's.

Now any dumb ass with crystalline substances sells it as "Molly".
This. Exactly why I hate "Molly".
Just like LSDMDMA&AMP said, I try not to use slang when it comes to MDxx. People will take just about anything if there's the possibility of getting fucked up.
I also feel like most people have absolutely no idea what Research Chemicals are. Kinda like what FuckWithRaw said about testing for his homies & them getting pissed when he tells them it's bunk. I'll simply explain to someone that what they have is a research chemical & they'll freak out. Telling me I'm wrong. There shits super pure & gets them fucked.

The imports are a good thing. Definitely gives U.S. pressers a reason to stay up on their game. I always try to preach about PR. I always tell people at events they should check PR so they know what to avoid & what's good to go. Just have to hope the people you tell care enough & actually use that info.