• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex questions and warnings?

ridethecircusfeel

Greenlighter
Hello people,

Firstly i'm gonna say. I've made a few posts on here but a lot of the time (and I noticed this with almost every forum) people seem to always get all sore when you post about something that's been talked about a few times and yell at you because you made a post instead of doing research. Well, all I can say it that i couldn't find any information on what I'm about to ask trharding propylhexadrine (benzedrex)

I've probably ate the cotton inside a benzedrex inhaler over 5 times (i know its unsafe and i should do extraction) and turns out it's one of my favorite highs I've ever had. for me it's like a real intense amphetamine/headrush/MDMA feeling high that is strong for about 4 hours but unlike other amphetamines i've taken such as adderal and vyvanse the comedown is pretty terrible in its own way. I can be flying high but can always feel the moment my come down starts which is not a good feeling. I usually can sleep but what I'm going to talk about is the sometimes 2 day hangover.

Does anybody else get a wicked crash/hangover from benzedrex? If you are going to take it, I must warn you. I can't seem to find anyone who can relate to this but i've been doing benzedrex a lot lately and have been really depressed because I always feel really out of it for 2 days. The feeling is always somewhat like that my body aches, my back hurts, I feel like my brain doesn't produce any dopamine at all. I'm irritable, angry, uncomfortable, and can't focus. I did it a few days ago and tried drinking liquor for the comedown. It helped, but the next day I ended up feeling sick all day.

I know someone who is going to the store later to get us each one. I don't even know if I'm going to do it but when its in front of me I probably will put it in lemon juice for an hour and drink the lemon juice. She claims that there is no comedown or hangover if you extract it and came up with the theory is all the bad shit in the cotton is what causes this feeling.

anybodys experience or thoughts would be helpful thanks :)

I've had some baaad reactions to it physically, the extreme body aches especially. My muscles are so painful that I feel unable to walk well, and cannot find relief. I doubt that is the cotton. But then again, I generally use it at the end of a speed binge, once everything is gone and that 24-hour pharmacy seems like a great way to keep it going. From what I remember, I would usually a feel hungover for about a day, even when I did the extraction.

YES
the body aches, and the fucking menthol burps, if you jsut nom a cotton
it is nasty, vile stuf

Hmm, I've always done extractions in lemon juice and have never thought that the come-downs were particularly bad, except for a little tightness in the chest.

Stim comedowns aren't usually a "big deal" for me, though.

The comedown is still shit even when extracted. I've done it a total if about 7 times and the whole experience has gotten worse after every time. The high will diminish rapidly if you use more than 1nce a month and you will still get the same shitty comedown.

The only time it was worth it was the first 2 times, the high was great but there is so much vasoconstriction it's hard to enjoy. it's also probably doing a lot of damage to your brain and heart and is completely unstudied as a recreational drug. I will save it for maybe a once a year thing but taking it often seems too risky for me.

If you must take it definitly do the lemon juice extraction, use 2 cups of water and half a cup of lemon/lime juice and be sure to shake the mixture frequently for better extraction. I would give it an hour to extract.

Last edited:
I had used weight loss supplement capsules and shredded the cotton up into little fragments and rolled them into tiny balls stuffing them in the capsules, about six hours later I started to have little stomach activity and is starting to worry me, I took two benzedrex 500 two days in a row and the end of my last dose came with a dizzying sensation and I coughed up blood but only once, not that much either. And after that I stood up and my ears started to ring ,and my hearing started to dull, and I freaked out when a strong tingling sensation surged through my body, little white dots were dulling my eyesight and then randomly went back to normal. What could this mean?

Benzedrex is, strangely, the only stimulant that induces a genuine sense of euphoria for me - and I've hit some serious rock and glass in my day.

Extracted benzedrex = better high and less of a comedown. Taking phenibut or a benzo during the initial stages of the "crash" can induce further pleasure.

strangely enough the comedown is pretty nice mentally, my thoughts are still positive and I'm still in a good mood. Physically though I feel drained and it definitly feels like a put my body through a rough time. The high also feels dirty, it's a strange type of head buzz that is pretty unique. It's kind of like mdma for me only not as euphoric or long lasting and with a comedown.

The comedown is horrible. The magic of this actually pretty nice OTC speed drops VERY fast.

The comedown can be very paranoid and just too spun with no euphoria anymore.

even for a pinch, it's at best a novelty, menthol burps are horrid.. glad I tried it a few times but always extracted..

I used this daily for about 2 years with no obvious problems. Dose is everything. I'd make one inhaler last about 7 days by sipping the solution gradually. (Never ate the cotton because that's dangerous and gross). The stimulation comes on slowly, so be careful. Vasoconstriction is worse than with most stims and the high lasts a long time.

Side note: I found Benzedrex strangely more similar to meth than any of the RC amphetamines I've tried.

Wow lady codone that's a long time to use everyday. that would be roughly 35mg of propylhexedrine a day, much less then normal rec doses. Have you stopped taking it? Also did you notice any really bad side effects besides the vasoconstriction?

I can't speak for the coughed up blood but if you stood up to fast on a drug that causes vasoconstriction than I would surmise that you got a massive head rush from standing up to quick and that caused the other symptoms because they all sound like the classic symptoms.

I love benzedrex. One of my favorite stimulants. I've eaten the cotton rods at least 10 times. I cut off the part where the juice is then cut than in half. I take 2 to 3 inhalers. The vasocontriction is very obvious with the stim dick and hardly being able to piss... It really does feel like eating meth. And I believe its probably about as dangerous but the one thing I'll say is that the lavender burps are awful. I think the only reason I didn't spiral into addiction with benzedrex is the combo of stimulant psychosis on the comedown.. And the taste. It tastes so bad that it often deters me from doing it.

But propylhexedrine is the shit :3 not as good as meth, but a good alternative I suppose haha.

The thing is that benzedrex only worked on me if I took it with another stimulant, aka " my adderall xr".

But I tried two of the benzedrex by itself and only got a little bit of a warming sensation, an hour later I popped my add medication and got the beneficial effects.

I take it almost every day, and it doesn't give me any sort of bad come down symptoms. It has greatly helped me in giving up my everyday crack addiction. The way I like and recommend taking it is chewed up with powerade or lemon aid or even coke until the lavender/menthol/propylhexedrine taste goes away. I usually need to drink between 24 and 32 oz. to achieve the desired result. Then you simply discard the spent cotton.

Different people react differently to different drugs. For example, MDMA never gave me any kind of hangover but rather a pleasant afterglow. But it makes some people sick the first time they ever take it, so YMMV. It may just be that you will always have a terrible comedown from benzedrex. In that case, you'll just have to weigh the perceived benefits it gives you against the downside.