Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ecstacy / 1 pill) - 4th time - Tattoo

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
This is my fourth time doing ecstacy. This was on February 1st 2014 on a Saturday. I took the pill at around 4:00pm

I wasnt planning on taking ecstacy that day. I took a pill the day before. On this day i was gonna go get a tattoo and i wanted to see if getting a tattoo on ecstacy would still hurt as much as getting one sober or if it would hurt less.

I took the pill right before i left to go get the tattoo. My dad took me to go get the tattoo

I got my tattoo done in a motel room that was down the street from my house.

The pill took a very long time to kick in and i was waiting for it to kick in while the guy was getting ready to do the tattoo. I was ther for like an hour before we started and still nothing. While he was doing my tattoo i was laying there for a while and then i started to notice that i was getting in a good mood... Like my thoughts were becoming more positive and i was feeling more happy and content with everything. It took me a minute to realize that i was feeling like this cuz of the pill.

I also noticed a little bit of paranoid thoughts because i thought the guy who was doing my tattoo would be able to tell that im on something. I felt so strongly that he knew. Almost like i knew what he was thinking. I also noticed that nobody in the room was talking for some reason. It was my dad, one of my dads friends and a guy who was about my age that was all in the room. But they werent speaking. And it kinda got me a lil nervous. But then i was like whatever...

The tattoo still kinda hurt the same as it would sober. When the guy finally finished, I stood up and when i stood up i had this rush of euphoria cuz i was so happy that i can finally move around after laying down for a long time. After we were done me and my dad went to target and i was talking to my dad more than usually. I dont really have conversations with my parents but when im on ecstacy its different.

Those are one of the things that make me realize the good and bad stuff about drugs. How drugs could be good in the sense that it can help me build a closer relationship with my parents but at the same time they are bad. Actually kinda sad that i need to take drugs for me to want to talk to my parents.

Anyways, after target we go to my grandmas house. And i start wanting to make conversations with grandparents too. And i also ask my aunt how my cousin was doing cuz he was in juvy... i would have felt to awkward to ask while sober. Then after my grandparents house, i went home. This is when i started to come down.

When i got home my mom got mad at me because i got my tattoo in a motel room instead of in a shop. which made the comedown even worse but still wasnt that bad of a comedown. The come downs were always smooth on this particular pill.

Thats my fourth time on ecstacy.

Thanks for reading :)

What's the tattoo look like? Personally I would never have gotten any of my tattoos in some seedy motel room, I'd be scared of infection and pathogens.

Honestly it didnt come out that great no surprise there... i had to wait til i was 18 so i can go to a shop to fix it up...

at that time i was kind of in a phase where i was just like "i dont give a f*ck" towards everything... even towards my own life and decisions that i made... which is why i got it done in a motel room (and also why i started doing drugs too)

Infection and stuff is actually what my mom got pissed off at me about cuz she assumed i was going to shop... I didnt even think about infections or anything like that at the time