Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Can't find the 4th plateau

Cuee

Greenlighter
Currently new to DXM. Reach the 2nd plateau several times within a couple of weeks. Decided to reach the third(weigh roughly 155) took 600mg, sat on my bed played some music, didn't feel far from the 2nd in which i usually take around 300mg. thoughts were a bit stranger not too many visuals, basically felt like on 2nd plateau. Decided 4 days later to double dose. i take dose, kicks in about an hour later, which is the normal time. Starts slow i sit down listen to ambient music, hoping for visuals. I felt exactly the same as i did when i took 600mg. I am really disappointed because i was hoping for some type of oobe, which is why i started in the first place. Am i doing something wrong? Did i take too much in the amounted time? Should i up my dose?(taking generic CVS 15mg dxm only pills(20 a bottle).

yeah personally i can't take dxm too close to eachother. i did pretty much what u did except i started at 300 then 600 and another 600. the 300 was just drunk and moderately dissociated, 600 was extreme dissociation no visuals and i blacked out at the peak and had no idea who i was when i woke up. second 600 didn't really do too too much. it was like a less potent version of the first 600 trip. try again in like a month

try smoking some weed, take some dph and drink grapefruit the entire day u plan on taking it. all of this will help. also an empty stomach.

if u dont get much different results then you may have a liver deficiency and can't turn much DXM->DXO. DXO is what u want more of