View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good question. I always eat before taking lsd. It makes the trip more comfortable and otherwise I can have hypoglycemia.
Now 1p-lsd might be different. Anyone took it after a meal?

I haven't gotten to try 1p-LSD yet (should be soon though), but I have taken both LSD and AL-LAD boht with and without food in my stomach and it doesn't seem to matter much either way. It's such a tiny amount of substance and it's so readily absorbed that I doubt it ever makes it to your stomach, especially if you absorb it in your mouth.

^ If it is a prodrug than we are under the assumption that this compound is absorbed through other organs....it indeed does take quite a while to come up....it mirrors mescaline via cacti almost to the T in come up duration and character. Takes 2-3 hours to peak. If this is the case than it may make more of diffeence whether the stomach is empty of not...however interestingly the 1p s alerts are reported by many to be within 10 mins. I found this to be the case as well....Has anyone noticed that this one doesnt seem to supress apetite as does the parent compound? I remember getting hungry during the come up...perhaps because of the slower onset. Interesting....Ill tell ya what, this is definitely ALOT like LSD but it certainly has its differences ...Im not SO certain that its a prodrug but thats all we have to go on and seems to be the most likely case....Some of its characteristics such as its shorter duration tell me that theres something else going on. Mind you that a group of us redosed bc we expected a longer lasting experience for that evening but only got about 8 hours of solid tripping and 2 hours residual....but the residual was different than LSD....and that dopinergic residual stimulation from acid wasnt nearly as apparenet with 1p....something Ive been complaining aboutr acid for years....Ive always wanted an LSD with the tail end cut off....I need some more bioessays before any conclusions are made but I think Ive gotten a good feel for this going into it with sort of an analytical mindset.

Xorkoth, while one is plenty string for many , Ive noticed in your posts that you seem to have an unusually high tolerance to psychs....one may dissapoint you..but better safe than sorry

Wow, I thought it was nothing like mescaline.

I also have a natural high tolerance to psychedelics, but 1P was apparently exempt from that. I found two tabs borderline overwhelming, whereas 3-4 tabs of AL-LAD or 3.5 g dried cubensis is quite comfortable for me. My girlfriend found it around the same potency as AL-LAD, on the other hand. I think metabolism may play a more important role with 1P, so caution is definitely advised. It may be that even people with high tolerances find it very strong because they're metabolizing it more effectively.

It's a good question. I always eat before taking lsd. It makes the trip more comfortable and otherwise I can have hypoglycemia.
Now 1p-lsd might be different. Anyone took it after a meal?
I tend to get nausea on a completely empty stomach. A very light breakfast of toast and a small bit of juice is the best way I've found to avoid this for daytime trips, waking up early enough that you can eat, and then does about an hour and a half later. Also, getting up real early for a day of psychedelia sets the mood great, clean the house beforehand and wake up to a nice clean house, have a good breakfast, and by 11 am you're on your way to the clouds.

For some reason evening trips are less susceptible to stomach contents changing the character of the trip.

I also have a natural high tolerance to psychedelics, but 1P was apparently exempt from that. I found two tabs borderline overwhelming, whereas 3-4 tabs of AL-LAD or 3.5 g dried cubensis is quite comfortable for me. My girlfriend found it around the same potency as AL-LAD, on the other hand. I think metabolism may play a more important role with 1P, so caution is definitely advised. It may be that even people with high tolerances find it very strong because they're metabolizing it more effectively.

I could NOT AGREE MORE with your assessment.

I believe that metabolism plays a critical role in how you are affected by this drug, as I have seen that people with a low affinity/high natural tolerance to psychedelics are getting on wonderfully with 1p on two tabs where they will have to eat 5 or so AL-LAD blotters for anything near the same ballpark.

I have also seen some more anecdotal evidence of MAOIs interfering with this drug, as the tabs that have infiltrated our group of friends, that i personally can testify are 100% legit, had ZERO effect on a close friend who thought there was a burn going on until the people he was with started TRIPPING DUNLOP TENNIS BALLS.

So, pro-drug? I dunno. But I do know that MAOIs seem to be a bust with this one. Viva a healthy metabolism ;)

Last edited:
This theory actually piques my interest in 1P-LSD quite a lot, given I've had seriously underwhelming experiences with both LSD (well, all but once) and AL-LAD. 300ug of AL-LAD had borderline fuck-all desired effects, and just some pronounced side effects. Would be quite interesting to see how I react to 1P, given your observations.
Did you get any kind of visual activity from the AL-LAD?

Some people just seem to not get along with it. As I said in my previous post though, one of my friends has a similar issue and 200 mics of 1p-LSD had him ON THE MOON. Given his tolerance to lysergamides that was supposed to be his cautious foray into the chemical's baby pool, the equivalent of half a tab for me.

So here's hoping you're able to battering ram your way through the doors of perception!

Cheers

I tend to like stimulants - amphetamine, mdma, mephedrone, gbl - all drugs that get me up, talking, dancing, hiking, climbing hills!

This is the only drug that I'm not sociable on. All I want to do is put on headphones, lay back and get lost in the music, which is eargasmic and the best bit about it for me.

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is, but the adrenergic/dopaminergic response to this drug seems to be toned down.

At first I would have said 'absent' from my first foray into a calm and 'inclined to reclining' tripspace, but my second foray had me chewing my cheek like it was the old days chewing up a handful of good old LSD-25 blotter.

So yeah, I don't know what's up with that, but it is there, just seemingly severely toned down. I can actually sleep that night without problems, which I've got to say is a HUGE IMPROVEMENT from lying awake thinking trip-thoughts trying to re-integrate my psyche into some sort of functional analog of what it once was.

It's like with acid you have a party in your head, but then have to clean up all the beer cans and detritus before you can get some sleep. On this, it's kind of like you just pass out and when you wake up your wife has seen fit to clean up all the crap you and your friends left behind.

Last edited:
A lot of people in this thread (even on this page) have said it seems different but mostly the same... some people seem to find it has less of a stimulant push and is calmer. Some say it lasts shorter, some say longer. I'll hopefully get to try it soon and add my opinion. Mostly people say it's very, very similar, or indistinguishable, from LSD.

Anyone know of the legality of 1p-lsd in Canada? It sounds wonderful and I'd love to order some, but I want to do some research first.

I tried bluelight for the answer but didn't see anything.

It's legal in Canada and as far as I know, everywhere still.

It's legal in Canada and as far as I know, everywhere still.

Great, thanks for the info! For future reference, where do you find this stuff out? Is it a "legal by omission" thing, where it's just not on a list of Canadian banned substances?

p.s. Long time reader of the forum. Appreciate your posts, Xorkoth. Nice to get to talk to you!

I mostly get my info due to posting and participating here honestly. You tend to hear about when something becomes illegal somewhere.

And thanks :)

Sorry I should have been more clear.... the character of the come up reaminded me of cacti.....very slow waves undulating waves of excitement.....and requiring a bit of patience...as opposed to mushrooms or regular acid and their come up being fairly rapid to peak.....JUST the come up is what rmeinded me of it.

I find the visuals on AL-LAD to be fun and plentiful, but 1-P visuals are mesmerizing.

agreed- it's like AL-LAD goes right to the parts of your brain that triggers the visuals on acid and just gets it's tongue all up in there, just making love to your pleasure centers- but frankly it's mostly eye candy. The time stops and reality bending and ego warping capacity of LSD is not really there, and thus the experience is EXTREMELY easy to handle with almost no dark side.

1p-LSD is a much more well rounded psychedelic. At first I thought it was less visual than acid, but after more use I have remembered that not every acid trip I took was super visual, sometimes the head trip dominated, set and setting and all that. After recent experiences, I would say other than onset and duration this is nearly completely indistinguishable from the real deal.

This is a BIG DEAL, as most substances I have tried, especially RCs, tend to kind of be 'on rails'. 1p-LSD basically unlocks your brain, and instead of giving you a guided tour, just pushes you through and says
'Go nuts! Figure this shit out for yourself!'

I did not realize the depth of this state until recently when I literally unlocked an ocean of beautiful things buries in my psyche, shown to me as a corridor filled with doors and behind each one a perfectly remembered piece of my past like a movie I could screen in EVERY DETAIL. It was incredible, and other than some of my highest does and first taken acid trips, I have experienced NOTHING LIKE IT.

I would say stock up while you can, this is essentially this is, if not something directly akin to the real deal, then something that is INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL AND MEANINGFUL IN IT'S OWN RIGHT.

Ever have an experience so profound to try to describe it in words is a dis-service to it? That's how I feel about one of my recent forays with this drug

...Ever have an experience so profound to try to describe it in words is a dis-service to it? That's how I feel about one of my recent forays with this drug

I can relate to this - it definitely tweaked my profundity buttons. It had much more a sense of consciousness expansion and learning than high dose allad (nice though that is); the trip just had more existential/spiritual impact in some way, and felt very cathartic - i spontaneously feel the need to treat the stuff with due respect and reverence, like i do when i come across good lsd.

I think the pro-drug thing about it having a slower come up does seem to make the trip more user friendly (like staggering doses of lsd); every time so far it feels very clear-headed and super-conscious - like limitless without the ego. Bear in mind, ymmv - it feels totally benevolent and euphoric to me so far, but my set and setting's been good. Treat them with the same heavy caution as you would strong acid tabs - take care of (mind)set and setting, and beginners start low.

This is up there with the best 'acid' i've had in terms of consistent dose, and that subjective 'clean' feeling some acid has (don't start... ;)). The main bonus is knowing doses so i'm able to learn how to use the stuff in some objective way (rather than 'don't take more than 1 and a half of those elephant ones')

Ok so i know i am not well known but i have had extensive use of quite a few RCs and traditional psychedelics usually all trials have been in or close to pihkal and tihkal ranges.

I have tried most of the 5-meos-mipt/nipt/malt/dipt most if the the 4-hos/acos-met/mipt/det/dipt and the simple tryptamines dmt/dpt/met/mipt/nmt alot of PEAs 2c-b/i/e AL MAL mde/mda/mdma and mostly importantly as it pertains to my post i have also sampled (all obtained in powder for) LSZ, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, LSD-25 (only recent batch I came accross was a pink crystal.. but was definitely real and reacted appropriately with an elnriche test kit) & as far as i can tell 1P-LSD reminds me spot on exactly of what the white swiss crystal that was available for the glory years of the interweb was like give or take a few ugs difference in potency and a slightly longer come up, but its hard to compare to the available L out here now like the pink crystal but i think its mostly due to impurities found in street L (not adulterants ) because its easily twice as potent as the crystal L i can obtain ug per ug but its not outside of the dosage range to be fully active under 160ug like shulgin suggests the LSD dose range to be. And if you think about it shulgin for sure had 99% or greater purity everything that he had sampled.

So all that said .. i have a small report i might write out longer one day but for now this is what you get. Basically 2011-2013 i began my intensive investigations and research into the beautiful world of chemicals. I learned a lot and also broke my back at the very beginning of 2013 right before my birthday prior to this i tried most of the psychedelics i have listed above.

After Fxing my vertebrae i began a heavy binging on opiates all sorts from vicodin to morphine to opanas to hydromorphone to fents to street heroin mostly for pain but then very soon to avoid sickness and unbelievable withdrawals well this continued until my smart ass came accross butyr fentanyl at a less than affordable price to ruin my life.

In a matter of weeks i went from 1mg doses to 25mg hits every hour on the hour.. so basically i stopped all use of psychedelics for quite a while except for 2c-b on a regular basis for an aphrodisiac. My habit was kept up til just last week when i hit an all time low and was consuming 1g+ / day of BF freebase vaporized in an ecig pen... i tried to do cold turkey detox for 24hrs then transition to subutex for tapering and pain management managed to wait out the 24hrs and dose... damn still not long enough and i went into an extreme precipitated withdrawal to the point i was hallucinating birds and shooting stars flying around my head. I decided to give up on my regimen and start doing my DOC (drug of choice) again BF so i began smoking and smoking pile after pile trying to displace the buprenorphine and find a lil bit of comfort from the writhing pains..

It had zero effect ZERO for the first hour so i wait and i decide to try it once more after getting no effects after the first 200mg then all of the sudden it hit me like a tsunami wave and instantly caused me to have a very intense extremely painful gruesome seizure in front of my fiance and father.. long story short i wake up in the hospital in full withdrawal doctors cussing at me and poking me with this damn hammer me still hallucinating from the pain.

They believed me not at all about my seizure and thought i was asking for narcotic benzodiazepines even though i was just afraid to leave and die from an over looked brain hemorrhage so they sent me kicking rocks with zero tests or help. I come to realize the next day i have diplopia (double vision) and it was getting increasingly worse for about 48hrs after the seizure to the point i worried my fears were coming true, (also i should mention after a rough 18mg induction on subutex i immediately cut down to 1.5-2mg per day and have been at that dose or lower for the last 10 days or so and even havr skipped days.)

So instead of going to an oncologist or neurologists i decided to try and help myself so i remembered the study they did on 4-ho-dmt helping neural repair in ptsd patients and after comparing where damage takes place with common overdose of opiates resulting in seizures i realized the damage from ptsd is damn close to the typical areas damaged from a seizure. So i looked for some fungus with no luck. But then i took a gamble and decided to start microdosing the next best thing i had available to me, 4-ho-met, i figured since it was just a single carbons difference that it should have the same or similar effects on bloodflow in the brain.

I was at least hoping it still decreased bloodflow in the prefrontal cortex and precentrigal cortex like its parent compound 4-ho-dmt. Anyways i started with 2mg volumetric doses every 4-6hrs and for about 5-6days it was truly truly helping my vision it got to the point that i could see up to 12' away a clear single image and all was good.

Well i decided to be dumb yesterday and eat 1&3/4x 50ug 1p-lsd hits i laid myself with a volumetric micropipette so a total of 87.5ug (+/- 10ug). So its 11:30am i eat 25ug then at 12:00 another 25ug then at 12:35 37.5ug more. Well at about 1:00pm it ALL BEGAN. I started noticing pretty severe vasoconstriction that is common with me and LSD hell all lysergimides minus AL-LAD (Which was just benign on my body) and an onset of drug effects similar to being on an intense and fast roller coaster began hitting me where as I would be in and out of fits of insanity then sobriety then insanity.. it was very fun and pleasant and euphoric and clean just like white fluff crystal this is when i believed it was without a doubt a simple prodrug.

Well intensity was climbing and visuals were actually pretty quiet considering the level of highness i was at. But it could be because the diplopia was bothering my eye sight so much that i was blocking out the visuals. Anyways the only visual i had was a brief but full blown hallucination at around 2:30-3:00pm when i told my fiance that i needed her to come take a warm shower with me to loosen my veins and relieve the tightness in my chest.

As i turned around to go up the stairs i felt a hand grab my right shoulder. I originally thought that it was my fiance then as i turned my head i seen the orange glowing hand of Alexander Shulgin and as I looked further up the arm the figure that was sasha transformed into an orange glowing sterotypical depiction of Jesus Christ. And he looked at me and said in Sasha's voice, "Its orange sunshine for christ's sake!" & then i snapped to and was walking up the stairs with my lovely lady who said, "you looked like you just seen a ghost"

After the shower i really loosened up and began getting extremely hungry so i decided to begin making a 7 tomato salad with goat cheese and a honey drenched fruit salad. And even though i was extremely inebriated i managed to very meticulously executed the precision cutting of all the fruits and vegetables even with my very disrupted eye balls.

It was like muscle memory i didnt know i had came out of the wood work. After successful stuffing of my belly i decided to smoke some CBD extract of critical mass curtousy of my sister in Oregon, im in ohio fyi. Well oh boy did that put me close to where i was when jesus/sasha touched/spoke to me and it all started over again. Unfortunately the tightening of me chest and vascular system also resumed... but another quick shower and was again loosened back up.

I also began developing a cluster headache that i squashed with 1mg 4-ho-met. Things started dying down and by 9pm i was mostly sober with residual stimulation lasting til i fell asleep around 1:00am

So all in all it took 2hrs to fully feel the effects and it lasted about 12hrs but it would have been 9-11hrs had i taken the whole dose at once i believe. And as far as subjective differences between it and lsd i would say it takes longer to come up and lasts as long or longer than lsd does for me also i get hungry on lsd too but only for fruits and vegetables. I believe it is simply a pro drug.

Also I did a side by side reagent testing of LSD-25 next to 1P-LSD the results ended in an identical color the only difference being the LSD reacted instantly and the 1P-LSD took an additional 41mins then reacted and turned to the expected pinkish purple color. Also the 1p-lsd was a beautiful fluffy white powder.

The LSD-25 was a chunky waxy pink/peachy xtal, the al-lad was a graphite grey powder (which is why i believe people had varying responses to the al-lad. at first people seemed to say it was as potent as lsd or at the least more visual than lsd then people were reporting taking 450-600ug with just minor effects, the same happened with my same batch i had 10mg dissolved into 100 drops and at first 100-200ug would blow me away and the same liquid stored properly in an argon filled vial in a sub freezing temp freezer was absolutely diminished in effects by 3-4x fold after about 6 months of proper storage i could eat up to 1mg without ill or negative or even intense response to the drug) & the lsz was a nice fine white crystalline powder as well.

Basically im saying this is literally grade A LSD if not simply a more efficiently packaged form of LSD. :) oh now as far as it pertains to my seizure the 1P-LSD helped not at all in fact made my diplopia even worse. So today i started my regimen of 4-ho-met again and all seems to be back to normal or as close to normal as i have been able to get to.

I really believe 4-ho-dmt/met needs to have a ton of research done on it and its relation to neural repair i believe if its used early enough and in small & large enough doses it can heal damage caused from brain trauma i believe it so strongly i am banking my life on it and experiencing real positive effects that in the next few days with the help of my fiance double blind dosing me i will determine if my results are typical repair or if its a result of the metocin/psilocin dosing.

So thanks guys for listening i know its a long drawn out post but its the first time i have been able to see my screen and read in days and i just got carried away with my story and wanted to disclose the pharmacokinetics that my biological system has been dealibg with this last couple years. Also dont f***ing do fentanyl analogues unless you want a rapid slide to death or an unbelievable insurmountable immeasurable addiction that will only criple you and your family's lives and futures their is zero reward to them and it is impossible to control yourself and have responsible drug use with those evil evil embodiments of well hell evil..

Peace and love
Fritztamine aka fritzthecat (erowid report handle)

Last edited:
This has what the other analogs have been missing- something beautiful that stokes the fuel in that light that lives in the center of you. There was a time on this last experience where I was able to clear away the bullshit and get in tune with what's inside, I think LITERALLY what timothy leary called tuning in, and I became aware of the center of my self, the me that is me that is everything, that long ago flesh and DNA wound it's self around like a suit of clothes or a vehicle that I have worn ever since this specific 'life trip' began- and it was so beautiful it actually hurt to look at. The only way I could co-exist with it was to let it shine out from behind my eyes, literally letting love show me the universe.

This is beautifully put, and exactly my experience of 2 days ago. It was there, the Unexplainable, behind the fractal visions, far in the distance, yet so near - the Light Within. Behind the dripping paint, and swirling walls, that Something was announcing Itself. 1p-LSD is a new miracle.

16.40 - 100ug under my tongue and chewed a little
16.45 - bath because why not, chewed some more then swallowed after about 15 minutes
17.00 - little bit of tightness in chest, body is feeling lighter, start of the come up?
17.10 - enjoying some trance, legs feel fantastic like i could not possibly stretch them enough
17.20 - started playing gta v with light music on
17.37 - in tears laughing at myself on snapchat and can't stop smiling, typing is getting difficult
17.46 - anytime my controller vibrates it feels fantastic, everything is slowing down, this fantastically intense
17.50 - let the swirling of evertything in front of me begin, it feels like i am moving about 15 frames per second
18.03 - time dilation is crazy it feels like hours
18.13 - almost felt like i was no longer high, a fall sense of security i hope as i stare at my own hand moving
18.46 - visuals are there but subtle, formations on the ground or wobbling of light, its all around and im still smiling like fuck, some crazy cev's
19.08 - i've taken a walk around my house to enjoy the shadowed vision although i keep shivering, i've turned on the heater and noticed this text keeps disappearing into the horizon
19.11 - i really want to go out and socialise but there is no way i could function i can literally see the bass from my speakers, a very clear headspace though, rational thought
19.18 - in tears laughing at myself trying to eat a banana, i manage one bite and retire from it
19.32 - the time dilation is more extreme than anything ive experienced previously. i've had several days worth of thoughts in the last however many minutes
19.54 - this is the peak i've been dreaming of, oev's, wanderlust thoughts, music and colour pulsing through me, wonderful little chemical
20.21 - i had to drag myself from myself from bed but i can't even comprehend now i'm here, this is the real deal
20.44 - incredible oev's my entire world is spinning and floating around me
20.58 - walking around trying to get dressed to go meet a friend to walk a dog, incredibly difficult and seemingly thirsty work
06.10 - the rest of the night was spent lying in bed in another dimension and i finally drift off just after this

For me this was the real deal, incredibly powerful stuff and i personally couldn't differentiate between LSD.

A great experience :)

Here's my full trip report with 100ug, my first foray into psychedelics: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/756532-1P-LSD-100ug-1st-time-with-psychedelics

Summary: Two distinct phases. First 3 hours: great visuals accompanied by slight nausea and inability to really think. Then (after a transition): clear and sharp mind and great headspace where I was able to think fast and make interesting connections between thoughts. Although beforehand I was mostly curious about the visuals, it really is the headspace and different sense of thinking that was the big attraction for me. I guess if the body load was less present in the first phase it would have been more enjoyable. Overall it wasn’t an overwhelming or life-changing event, but certainly one of the most interesting things I’ve tried.

Afterthoughts: I felt like I was still getting the hang of what I experienced and kinda wanted to go higher and deeper into that headspace. I plan on trying it with a friend next but I’m curious as to how it will turn out. There were times where I really wanted to share the experience with someone else but times (especially the come-up) where there’s no way I could have handled a conversation.

Questions:
- I read magnesium would help for the jaw tension, but what could I take to alleviate the feeling of nausea?
- Is acid thinking logical? Overall, the thoughts I had I still can apply to everyday life, with maybe a couple of exceptions I’m unsure about. I wasn’t convinced by some crazy theory that would make zero sense the next day for instance. But I’m curious to hear other people’s experiences.

Last edited:
100mcg after a meal took about 3-4 hours to reach full visual peak, thought visuals and music was much better than AL-LAD. Slow, smooth come up. Sex was great on it, almost as good as 300mg LSZ(which used to be my #1 lysergamide, idk now). Stellar compound, can't wait to go higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.