• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mr. Flowers may you find peace

gr33n3y3z

Bluelighter
A good friend and a fellow Bluelighter Mr. Flowers was found passed away on 1-10-15. With unknown cause of death.
I spoke with his father the past 2 days, and he would like this thread open for friends to grieve and also bring happy memories of his son.
Damn Nick aka Mr. Flowers we had so much to talk about, the bad the good. Hell we'd just goof off and shoot the shit. So many texts,Pms and of course the hilarious phone calls.
You were one of a kind
You will be missed man. Fuck I just can't believe your gone.
I cried like a baby when I got the news.
I will visit this thread daily, I'm very choked up writing this.
Much love, find your peace that you deserve.

Wow. Very very sad. Read many of his posts as a lurker over the last 6 years before finally joining.

RIP

i hope you you find peace man. .

✞ rip, he always seemed to be kind of on the edge, its unfortunate he couldn't come to terms with his problems in this life.

always used to have something interesting to say though :/

✞ rip, he always seemed to be kind of on the edge, its unfortunate he couldn't come to terms with his problems in this life.

always used to have something interesting to say though :/

I agree, I wish I could have helped him more, with his issues. It's a shame I was planning a trip soon to cali to kick it with him.

Your struggles were immense. I don't think anyone could have loved his Dad and Grandpa more than you did. My heart goes out to them today and in all the days to come.

mr.flowers_5x7card.jpg

Hope you have found yourself in a kinder place

So sorry to hear this. He was a good person and will be missed. <3

Rip

Really sad how many members we have lost

I remember all your heartbreaking posts in the suicidal thread

I hope someone beats this and lives to tell our tales

mr.flowers_5x7card.jpg

Hope you have found yourself in a kinder place

LOL nsa,, I recall you posting this pic somewhere in TDS, and we all had Mrflowers00 aka Nick make it his avatar.

God damn I Miss you daily man. I talk to your dad via email and phone trying to condole him, but I can't give him what he truly needs and that's you Hun. I'll keep your pops and grand pops in good faith for you because I know that's what you would want.

I had a dream of you a few days ago you were alive and happy, then I woke up.

Fuck!

I'm thinking about you, wishing I could call you and hear your voice. Damn it...watch over me Nick & your family.

<3 you.

He was such a fucking close friend I'm torn up I didn't read this until right now I'm heart broken.

Does anyone have any further information about like a memorial service?