• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Mr. Flowers may you find peace

Oh poor mrflowers00 may you find the peace and happiness you have deserved for so long. Xxx RIP
<3

I personally have never spoken with 'Mr Flowers' - but would like to send my condolences to his friends and family. It's an awful feeling when you log on and see the 'Black Banner' - it sorts of reminds us, were human.

Rest in flowery Peace

Bearlove

Damn. No. Mr Flowers... I always saw you in so much pain. It made me feel horrible but your presence meant so much to this forum.

I hope you found peace. I really do. It killed me to see your suffering. Damn. This can't be real...

I seriously still can't believe this. Nick our interaction was minimal. I always followed your presence and we exchanged some posts and you would typically reply and give advice for my problems.

FOR SOME FUCKING REASON even on my Bluelight breaks I thought of you. I was always so scared for you, always so sad for you. Your concern for your loved ones was not unnoticed. I know you fought hard. For some reason you had a very profound effect on me. This makes me really sad.

^ His post and Pms were scary but he had struggles that most people couldn't even fathom. His heart was huge, and he made his mark on BL, hopefully people can learn from this.

Nick-<3 you so much buddy, one day when my day comes we will meet.

OMG just seen this. This is dreadful. I haven't spoke to Mrflowers in a year as he was having time off Bluelight but he seemed to be struggling a lot when I last spoke him. And others also expressed this too.

Sorry that I never took more time to talk to you, MrFlowers, or keep in touch I hadn't spent much time in TDS.

Wishing that you now find some peace you'll be missed around here. My thoughts are with his Dad n loved ones xxxx

Eveleivibe

Evey

I still cannot believe you're gone Nick. I think about you all the time, you'll always have a special place in my heart. The lasting impression you made on me will NEVER fade. I will never forget you, I will cherish the memories we shared. You were taken from this world far too soon, and although I know the deep suffering you had in your heart may finally be at peace, I still am so sad knowing that I'm living in a world without you, never to see you again. I hope to find you wherever I go after I am dead.

R.I.P.

I can't count the times I came across Mr. Flowers's posts. I found them insightful and often funny. He was one of the most common users in the threads I tended to look at. This is surreal and very, very sad. My condolences to all who knew him well.