Bluelight

Thread: 4-CEC / 4-chloroethcathinone

1. Collapse Details
    4-CEC / 4-chloroethcathinone 
    Anyone dare to speculate to its effects?

2. Collapse Details

I found ethcathinone and 4-methylethcathinone to be junk. Extremely anxiety inducing and serotonergic, no euphoria and no good stimulation. Not "rolly" either. I would assume a 4-position halogenated ethcathinone would be vaguely similar. But that's just my experience in the area. There are a good amount of people who love 4-MEC, although I've heard a lot of vendors pawned off their stacks of 4mmc/etc as 4MEC to get rid of it when the bans hit.

4-MMC was a fluke, a one of a kind ghost in the system and we got lucky. 4-EMC was decent and probably the closest thing to 4-MMC I have had if that's what you're going for here; but by no means would I use it and abuse it like I did with Mephedrone. Even the late game 4-MMC from India was not as fun for me as the pre-ban stuff from china, I won't bother guessing as to why though.

I have not read up on potential toxicity of para-halogenated cathinones, but I know that with the exception of flourine, there is real potential for some neurotoxicity with the para-halogenated amphetamines.

Considering that 4CEC will be less than mediocre at best, I would recommend finding a more established chemical to mess with.
    Last edited by cousinskeeter; 12-01-2015 at 10:23.

3. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    Worse than 4-CMC and just as potentially toxic.

Here's hoping noone tries this to find out.
    Please use the Search & Index
    Please make sure you always reagent test your drugs. $10 is a small price to pay for peace of mind!

4. Collapse Details

Agreed. I have a bad feeling about this one.

5. Collapse Details

anyone has good experience with 4-CEC at least maybe someone found his sweet spot ?
    For me 4 CMC is a good addition to my collection...
    I found my sweet spot, and as i had to finish a track for my label.
    I found myself rolling soft but real cool, for three hours, then one hour of residual stimulation then back to baseline.
    So i don't know, i never felt nasty side effects, and i think it's an ok chem, and even if i prefer 4-EMC, as i could not get some, i was happy to discover it.
    So i was curious with 4 - CEC i'd like to read more TRs at least...
    Anyway now i can have 4-EMC from trusted lab, but i guess it was on the chinese ban list ?
    So it's the last stock of 4 EMC and 4-MEC on the market for now n then it's going to disapear.

6. Collapse Details

Any recent reports of this one?

7. Collapse Details

Hey I recently received a 5g sample of the 4-cec and found it to be a good chem at high doses not that I'm recommending anyone to take high doses of this Chem, after trying this I found some worrying reports which state 4-cec is synthesised using 4-ca which is used in studies to selectively destroy receptors in the brain sounds bad so I would defiantly stay well clear of this one, since trying this Chem I have found my self finding it hard to enjoy things rember things (short term) i am worried I have damaged my dopamine receptors moral of the story is stay away from this Chem severely neurotoxic, if your like me and still on your quest to find a 4-mmc replacement then try 3-fpm thas the only stim worth doing imo.

8. Collapse Details

I found some worrying reports which state 4-cec is synthesised using 4-ca
    I doubt it is.

9. Collapse Details

Did anyone else try it?

10. Collapse Details

Any ideas on how to differentiate this from Hexen?

And does anyone knows how it looks upon EZtest/marquis-ing?
    Last edited by LaGaFàNi; 20-07-2016 at 03:07.