• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth BO help

dr katz

Bluelighter
So if you've done meth than you know what I'm talking about. I did meth occasionally and never had this issue until my first binge. It was for four days and in the middle of that I noticed it. It was awful. It was like I could literally smell the toxins. Ever since then my bo is kinda weird. I started doing meth more often up to once a week. I'm taking a break, I hate it now. I did it a few days ago for two days. The smell since isn't as bad but it still sucks. Obviously showering helps but only fora little bit and then it's back, even if I use mens deodorant. How can I end this issue and fast?please comment all the tips you can and only if you have had this problem.

It usually comes with thetterritory but baby powder helps absorb the smell.

As cliche as it sounds, trust me I don't plan on touching that shit fora long time. I Would like to say never again but you know. .. I grew to hate it real quick. It's getting much better, it wasn't even that bad of a smell except to myself. I've just been trying to eat better

Yes it makes you smell, so hygiene hygiene hygiene, I keep baby wipes with me all the time and deodorant and reapply frequently. And shower daily or twice daily, and brush your teeth and clean out your nose too, that stuff builds up and you might be smelling it that way......

and if someone really cares about you they will say something and help and not criticize so just don't worry about it

Did you find anything to help the smell yet ? Is QUITTING the only way to cure this shxt ?

Did you find anything to help the smell yet ? Is QUITTING the only way to cure this shxt ?
honestly I stopped doing it, haven't done it since January, around d the time I posted this so I don t know. my guess is it depends on the user's chemistry and diet etc. some people don't smell, others do. so its probably harder for some to get rid of the Snell while for others deoterant does the trick.

There is no cure (not even showering and lathering you entire body with soap) for methamphetamine body odor, which is rank by the way. Yes, "QUITTING" is the only cure.

There is no cure (not even showering and lathering you entire body with soap) for methamphetamine body odor, which is rank by the way. Yes, "QUITTING" is the only cure.
seriously.. I would shower and SCRUB my armpits and soap multiple times then immediately slather on deoterant (even two different kinds) and like 30 mins later I would smell just as bad as I did before I did all that. after that I would smell for like a week to two weeks after use. glad I stopped fucking with nasty ass meth. that's only one example of SO many con's to doing meth. I don't speak for everyone.. I know people who can handle it just fine but I know more idiots and shady ass pieces of shit who tweak than I know decent people who tweak

I find that in my case basic hygiene and rest helps me, I noticed if I don't get a couple hours of sleep every two days I get greasy as hell and start to smell, to get to sleep I use seroquel hope that helps.

This is fascinating. I don't do meth but I have noticed that my BO is off the chain when I am using heroin - one day I was driving and was in WDs and I literally smelled like a bag of black tar. What kind of smell is it exactly? Is that gross to ask? I'm just fascinated by how our bodies try their best to rid themselves of all the poison we love to put in them.

Well I would have to say it smells like massive go, I sweat like mad when I'm using, right through my deodorant and everything, so armpit sweat mixed with old grease, like the grease that gathers in the drain of a sink our somthing,. Its a very unique type of smell, my dad gets it as well.

Crazy! Thanks for enlightening me! I don't know anybody who uses meth but I would really like to sniff the pit of somebody just to know. God, my junkie sweats smelled like fucking garbage so I can't even imagine.... 8(