• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-Benzylpiperidine - 4-PMPD monoaminergic!!!

Yeaaa bad habit to use meth when ill. It always made my symptoms wose especially horrible during the comedown. Meth and sickness do not go together, for me at least.

Well it definitely wasn't healthy lol but it seemed to do the trick for me. By the way the comedown never bothered me.. but then again I used it every single day and made sure I could afford it.. thank God I'm sober! There are good things about being sober I guess..

Well it definitely wasn't healthy lol but it seemed to do the trick for me. By the way the comedown never bothered me.. but then again I used it every single day and made sure I could afford it.. thank God I'm sober! There are good things about being sober I guess..

Do like the chinese do ;) drink some ephedra tea. I drink no more then a heaping Tbsp- Absolutely start with a tsp or less. I projectile vomited the time I carelessly cugged 2 Tbsp's root brewed tea.

You get the decongestant qualities, a calm stimulation ( for me at least-and I'm extremely sensitive to stimulation/anxiety prone) and antibcterial effects from the high tannin content.
Win-Win! Woot Woot!=D

Yeah I've got some primatene tabs sitting in the cabinet. Just taking a month break and then doing a month cycle to cut weight and get down to the single digits in body fat! That was the best thing about Crystal was I went from 12% bf to 4-5 % bf in months! I was shredded to the bone and of course I made sure to sleep enough and feed those muscles after strenuous workout sessions. Of course I don't advise that on anyone because you are playing with danger.. but I had a good time with it lol and a big part of the reason why I miss it is definitely because of how lean I looked.. but just in general the sense of well being and everything it came with I loved!

To the rest of you definitely stay away from it if you could.. shit is addictive!

4-pmpd is garbage. Oral dosage of 500mg did very little in lab tests; it apparently burns too much to be used nasally and trying to vaporize it leads to vomiting, from what I can tell from observations of others. The fact it's a MAOI doesn't help, either. Would definitely pass on it.

Last edited:
Reminded me of caffeine, same potency. Dirt cheap as well, but not as cheap as caffeine, so pretty much worthless.

This one may be interesting because it seems to enhance other stimulants at low doses. At least with aPHP analogs that are weaker like MDPHP just a little 4-PMPD on top and its like it turns into strong aPHP. Could be an interesting low dose mix with amphetamines.

This one may be interesting because it seems to enhance other stimulants at low doses. At least with aPHP analogs that are weaker like MDPHP just a little 4-PMPD on top and its like it turns into strong aPHP. Could be an interesting low dose mix with amphetamines.

I wasn't sure about this one. Bought 10g sold most of it, but something told me to buy more... another 10g (cheap)

Usually I don't feel much, but i'm narcoleptic and ran out of my meds, and backup compounds. Only things left I had: 4-PMPD and Flmodafinil.

Only like 100mg of the flmoda. Ate it (forgot to mention I think I got the flu). Then STILL unable to wake up after 400mg caffeine, flmodafinil, a little 4f-pvp i had left (which barely works on me vs php's). I IMed a large unmeasured dose of 4-PMPD. Twice.

Its a bit much feels like something psychotic could happen. Very awake. Vision changes like ultra clear... extra white, no normal static. My head is so clear usually there is music playing or chatter but feels like i'm in the now moment. Still don't have that pumped up feeling amphetamines give me, like I don't feel like doing much, but i do have work to do i'll see how that goes.

Feels like I overdid the dosage lol

It seems like the only positive experiences are ones in combination with other chems.. According to some posts i way under-did the dosage. 25 mg in increments of 5mg IV. Did nothing apparently. Maybe a slight change in state of consciousness. Time to do something better. heh.

I figured i would try this stuff when i was dead tired to see if it could do anything for me.. at 40mg IV i noted a clean mild stimulation where caffeine did nothing to keep me awake. All i noticed was feeling less tired and calm attentiveness. Definitely some aggravation from this. I don't know if this was the cause but I started to feel my muscles tense up and want to jerk, like when you're going into opiate withdrawal. Not that intense, but not enjoyable. My right leg still doesn't feel right. [edit] The other times after I used it I did not have this. I don't think it was the drug.

today i did about 200mg (im measuring with scoops). which is a "common dose" according to tripsit fact sheet. I was terribly tired. I feel much more awake and focused today. A little bit of edge to it, I did take with 200mg caffeine, although caffeine has no effect on me often times. So far I like this compound, I'm just afraid of doing a large dose because of the MAO-I effect. Today will be the last day though, not sure if this compound has any addictive qualities. It doesn't seem to have the motivation increase other than it's easier to work when you're wide awake, so I wouldn't compare it to amphetamine. It's more like a cross between caffeine and adrafinil. Later in the day I had boosted it to maybe 320mg. Definitely a "high" dose. Reminds me a little bit of cocaine honestly. Except no increase in libido for me, could be cause I use tianeptine daily.

[edit2] I've been using it for a few days now. 200mg seems like a comfortable dose to me. Seeing as how I've been IVing it, there is no worry about redosing too soon because it works instantly. This stuff is AMAZING for working out, and cleaning the house! It does not seem to increase my heart rate too much so I've been comfortable working out on it. When I'm on the 10 speed bike I feel like I could just ride and ride and ride. Lifting weights is a breeze too. I find myself going through my sets with much more confidence and pushing the limits of my muscular integrity. I don't have that "I dont wanna work out cuz im too tired right now" feeling. I'm on 200mg right now, because I got drunk before work, I did not expect the alcohol to be so intense since I haven't drank in a while. This stuff pulled me out of my drunken stupor and I've been cleaning the house the last few hours, about to go into work. I still feel the drunken stupidity kind of, but I feel alert and mentally adept enough to get through the day.

[update] flushed almost all of it. redosing was very tempting for me but in higher doses you will feel like shit. I would kind of get stuck in an OCD loop where a new thought would cause me to want to go about it a certain way, so i would just sit there and think of nothing, like frozen. I have really bad OCD on my own anyway. This stuff was just really useful for staying awake since im tired all the time, and for motivation increase, but with redosing being so tempting and higher doses being miserable I figured I should have to quit.

[4/24/2017] Glad I got rid of this shit. It was making me feel way too sketched out and unreal/plasticky. note: TAKE THE DOSES I POSTED WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I just got a mg scale and i measured the last lil pile I had and my measurements were way off!

Last edited:
Just saw this announced for the near future. Say they sampled it with good results (and messed the batch up, so a new is coming). The reports above unfortunately sound like it's very/too weak at serotonin but still maybe interesting.

4-Benzylpiperidine is a drug and research chemical used in scientific studies. It acts as a monoamine releasing agent with 20- to 48-fold selectivity for releasing dopamine versus serotonin. It is most efficacious as a releaser of norepinephrine, with an ec50 of 109/41.4/5246nM for DA/NE/5HT, respectively .[1] It has a fast onset of action and a short duration.[1] It also functions as a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) with preference for MAO-A.[2]

Last edited: