• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up in a new bugatti (bahahaha oh god this song just came on).
Anyways, I am doing some dabs right now.
Mmmm this shatter =D
Nomnomnom

So much for a second job, jk I beat many drug tests before so I should be good.

Hope I'll feel a lil better but I'm happy to be pretty much done with the methadone

Smokin mad buddah thinkin I might drnk this twisted tea in front of me

10mg of valium before work, lots of caffeine now.

I'm sick and tired of smoking grandfather spliffs for the last two days, gonna pick up tomorrow probably. Regardless, imma be doing plenty of craft beer drinking and burger eating this weekend. Can't spend too much dough since I have a lot of expenses coming up later this month.

I need to slow it down on my drug intake, I have been seriously indulging this week. It's so hard for me not to when I have all these drugs at my disposal... Started out with 20 x 10mg Hydrocodone on Monday and I'm down to 7 left. Used 5 each on Monday and Tuesday nights, then I just popped another 3 about 30 minutes ago. Oh well, at least once I burn through these I'll have another 3 weeks before I can get more. My self-control with opiates is horrendous lol.

Not gonna take any Xanax with the Hydro tonight though. I feel like it takes away from the potential euphoria of the opiate.

I will, however, drink a few craft beers because they go great with everything. The first tonight is a double bock called Salvator by Paulaner. 7.9% alcohol. Taste reminds me of a dark roast coffee. Sorta like a Guinness. Pretty good. Will report back with the next one whenever it comes around.

Oh, and I of course am smoking weed.

Peace everyone, hope the night is treating you all well! %)

So many dabs. Got a half ounce of 'Dr. Who' BHO earlier today (Trainwreck x Mad Scientist, from TGA Genetics) and been enjoying it greatly.

Thinking of a mini oxy binge before an experiment in quitting next week. (instead of my morning dose, I'm going to dose 800mg THC orally, then dab away W/Ds as long as possible, then probably give in, but if I never need, that's cool too)

Getting my drink on! Hopefully after a couple strong beers I'll have the proper mood to start cleaning, my living space is a mess and ive got loads of laundry to do (pardon the terrible pun)

Drankin victory hop ranch and founders breakfast stout

Smoked a coupla joints and popped 30 mg valium... took a long walk in the snow... just got home... gonna watch a movie and drink some tea..

So many dabs. Got a half ounce of 'Dr. Who' BHO earlier today (Trainwreck x Mad Scientist, from TGA Genetics) and been enjoying it greatly.

Thinking of a mini oxy binge before an experiment in quitting next week. (instead of my morning dose, I'm going to dose 800mg THC orally, then dab away W/Ds as long as possible, then probably give in, but if I never need, that's cool too)

Hey I got the same Dr. Who shatter from a delivery the other day! It's pretty bomb. Having said that, I bought a half gram just to try it out, not a half ounce :p

Getting my drink on! Hopefully after a couple strong beers I'll have the proper mood to start cleaning, my living space is a mess and ive got loads of laundry to do (pardon the terrible pun)

Drankin victory hop ranch and founders breakfast stout

Pretty much same page bruh,
Gettin blazed first thing this morning prolly didn't help my cause.
Some brews sound nice or some benzos we'll see how today pans out.

Ripped wake an bake

Ya mang I'm approaching drunk status and my main weed hook can't hook it.. I'm dyin here.

Trade ya bennies for chronic lmao

Kratom in the morning, a little alprazolam, a hash spliff, some wine, more weed, a bump of EPH. Now taking some bonghits and vaporizing some nicotine at the same time.

^Yo I'm joinin' in on the fun,,, I'm feeling nice and mellow off the yellow footballs. Not to be cocky or anything, but I'm gonna sniff one for the hell of it ;)
Besides, my sniffing fixation demands it..:sus:

Breezy if I had it my way we'd be on them bennies and chronic doin tandem runs down ski slopes in our whips. I know I'm a broken record but soon enuf there has 2 b a drugs n drifting thread... At the very least I'll post my pics/vids here within the month.

Post a pic of your gti man I'm kinda jelly.

OT: moar beer, damnit.

Once again kratom and 2 mg lorazepam. work at 4:30 so i gotta keep it light.
Hopefully soon enough I will be able to say I'm doin some blow with a little tar to ease the comedown!

You should put your video here SirTopham.

+0.5mg of alprazo and smoked a spliff with hash, old south park episodes are so funny haha, should probably make dinner soon...

One of my best friends is coming up on a surprise visit with his A6. We are gonna get drunk and eat burgers before going drifting... I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a fucking great time!!!!! For now I'm gonna finish my beer, smoke a cig, and pass out!!

Dont worry 4me any videos i re cord of my driving will be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.