• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gurgles*

oh right, sorry.

a button of this FIRE brown h
a bowl of amazing weed AND

I got my apariprazole today so I feel GREAT

But am having trouble seeing straight

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend and I order them online at outrageous prices, well at least he does. I usually go for lower hanging fruit

Passed out too soon to complete my brew anyway this morning. Now I'm.... Yup, sober. Not happy about it but that goes without saying.

Wings and beer is best combo, I'm envious myself.

Edit: decided to brew poppies with FAM home. Man I'm such a dunce. Just don't care really. When you hit rock bottom, you know it... Even if needles aren't involved. Its a bold move let's see if it will pay off. If asked I'll say its kava even though there are clearly poppy seeds in there.

Why I do this shit I don't know, probably because I'm an idiot. Wait that's not right. IMA drunk, IMA pothead, IMA bit of a junkie. That's why I do this shit.

'What's that?!'
'Some herbal tea thing this hippy woman at work suggested, thought I'd give it a go...'

Pfft, if you're not drinking constantly and piling drugs into your system this day and age, something is up ;)! I used to buy my dried poppies off the nicest old black woman deep in the hood, she even gave me free PST! Wish she was still around..

^that's kinda funny. I thought the whole point of pst was that you didn't have to buy it somewhere sketchy. lol

ot: not even high enough on 15mg oxy. I should be higher, based on my usual doses. I'm thinking of taking thursday off, just replacing with a blast of 800mg oral thc in the morning. (I'll be useless all day but that's cool, I'll have plenty of food prepared)
gonna continue taking dabs

^that's kinda funny. I thought the whole point of pst was that you didn't have to buy it somewhere sketchy. lol

ot: not even high enough on 15mg oxy. I should be higher, based on my usual doses. I'm thinking of taking thursday off, just replacing with a blast of 800mg oral thc in the morning. (I'll be useless all day but that's cool, I'll have plenty of food prepared)
gonna continue taking dabs

*double takes* 800mg? this i don't really understand, beyond 200 there seems to be a ceiling dose IME, but 800? damn. that might be enough for a +++

My friend and I order them online at outrageous prices, well at least he does. I usually go for lower hanging fruit

Passed out too soon to complete my brew anyway this morning. Now I'm.... Yup, sober. Not happy about it but that goes without saying.

Wings and beer is best combo, I'm envious myself.

Edit: decided to brew poppies with FAM home. Man I'm such a dunce. Just don't care really. When you hit rock bottom, you know it... Even if needles aren't involved. Its a bold move let's see if it will pay off. If asked I'll say its kava even though there are clearly poppy seeds in there.

Why I do this shit I don't know, probably because I'm an idiot. Wait that's not right. IMA drunk, IMA pothead, IMA bit of a junkie. That's why I do this shit.

Do your thing bro we all indulge sometimes it gets a lil excessive, which I don't mean your is nikka.

Need benzos

Blazed off lots of dank

Yk that's what's up I fry bufflo wings at home with forties and my two broths.
You been missed bennygod. Lol
And that's what's up imm all on my vices that's just how my life is.

I thought I fucked up my brew because I took my eye off it and it began to boil for a bit. Which is bad because morphine breaks down at 85C so a low simmer is best.

Didn't fuxk it up after all tho cuz even for the relatively small amount I brewed (8 pods and not even big ones) I feel fantastic, got 5mg val in my system too--woulda gone real harder but didnt want to risk making mistakes at work.

And that's where I'm at now, without a care in the world. My one lament is that this is a tobacco free workplace! Fucking bs, bring back the 50s lol.

Cheers brosephs

I think I've reached some mythical land...
I have Coke left, and might bag up what's left for another day! :O

NSFW:
0113150817_zps52f70e74.jpg

This high

Yeah I used to hate that when I browsed this site on my phone. Its just a fist full of flowers my poppy brother.

I was picturing a cliché image of a jet/space shuttle tbh...
Anticlimax there! ;)

Fuck i'm feeling good right now, w&b in the morning, took some amphetamines and cleaned all my apartment lol, now i'm taking a few more bong hits of Ak47 while listening to Wu Tang Clan (i felt like i had to listen that kind of rap). Even studied a bit during the morning and all, got some stuff to do later but it's not even 12 o'clock yet.
So yeah i'm feeling a good euphoria... ahh i forgot i also took 0.25mg of xanax

My usual 75mg effexor and 1mg kpin, off to the doc thursday to jump on to my new ad med.

Also feeling a nice natural high because I'm about to make some money :D

Nodding on 90mg of methadone I took upon waking around 3 hours ago, and I was still feeling some of the 100mg I took ~12 hours before that... my tolerance is a lot lower than usual too. Only been taking ~10 2mg loperamide pills daily to not get a very runny nose/eyes and not having any other opioids/opiates around to take. With the sinus problems I've been having, I can't have all that extra congestion build up and just ride out the minor WD's. If I didn't, it would trigger all sortsa sinus headache hell. These high doses are takin me to nod city... well last night I ended up falling asleep during peak because I stupidly dosed a few hours before I'd end up going to sleep. Not this time though. =3

was smoking 'noid in bed, half an hour later took a lil eph, want to have sex but gf is asleep... so gonna have a sneaky wank =D huhuhu

You'll save a lot of time, money, and heartache if you realize this now and do something to change it. Change it before it gets worse.

*double takes* 800mg? this i don't really understand, beyond 200 there seems to be a ceiling dose IME, but 800? damn. that might be enough for a +++

Yes and no on the ceiling dose. I've found that to be the case more with infused edibles (heat infusion), where the strength is concentrated in the cannabinoids, especially THC. I'll be eating a gram of FECO (Rick Simpson Oil), so it's a full plant extraction, meaning it's an exact copy of what was in the plant material (cannabinoids, terpenes, and some other minor compounds--though most of the waxes and lipids were filtered out).

It will likely be enough for a +++ though, if it hits me right. Hopefully 18-24 hours of intense relaxation (and hopefully I'll be able to put off my oxy dose for the day). I've found that where an edible high is often dissipated after falling asleep ("greening out"), I've had a high dose FECO high last far past the nap.

ot: small glob of feco this morning plus 5mg oxy. lots of work to do today. about to start the dnail and take some dabs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.