• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, goddamn it! I had a buncha grips, enough to last till my Dr. appnt! Then, mystery strikes and 6 go missing, I think my house is haunted by junkie ghosts.. Oh well, shot a bit of dope, about to take my last 2mg, which I will REALLY regret if I cannot find moar. Much love to all my brojs, boutta go snag some brew and watch whomever plays today.. Rockets should be on everynight, pump my dudes fulla amps, they will be fine.. Probably.

Damn bro watch out for dem ghosts.

Hope shit gets figured out and that you all good my nikka.

Really hope I get some bennies today as well.

Bouta smoke a bowl drink some coffee and dose my done.
had the best night of sleep ive had in months last night.
Feelin good

Picture of the golf r.
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/therappergonebad/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Woke up and rolled a blunt and a joint of XJ-13 (oh how I love this strain) for me and a couple friends who crashed last night.

Coffee, trying to chill with the drugs. I'm startin' a feel like shit everyday and that's a road I don't wanna keep running down.

I'm sober and pissed off, but nothing I can't handle. Gonna smoke a cig.

Thanks for the car pics guys, mike that was fucking boss, you delivered, and rapper thats also a far nicer car than I'll ever have.

I'll post this weekend.

I'm sober and pissed off, but nothing I can't handle. Gonna smoke a cig.

Thanks for the car pics guys, mike that was fucking boss, you delivered, and rapper thats also a far nicer car than I'll ever have.

I'll post this weekend.

Thanks bruh it rapes my wallet. Haha
I'm stoked to see

I'm fairly sober today gonna try an get a sack of some chron burgendy real soon
drinkin some coffee goin to smoke a turk

Drank some coffee to give me enough energy to finish my shift, now I'm home and wired as fuck lol. It is what it is I guess. Gonna toke down on some ganja then make some food. Hope all is well with everybody tonight. Peace! %)

5am here atm, been bingeing on plenty ethylphenidate (also MPA 50mg's, benzos too many, ab-fubinaca...) for 18 hours, been awake for 6 more, got work in 3 hours :! rrrrrah

Skipped benzo tonight by accident

I guess its good I can still do that, means I'm not shackled to them quite yet

Fucking loving this continuation of my caffeine dependency.

Gonna watch some wangan midnight, TV show I recommend if you like cars and anime like a loser weeaboo.

Later guys, ive got mountain dews to drink...

Edit: just got home, separated my poppies by size and ground up the smaller half of them. Gonna have a smoke, maybe pop a val, and hopefully get a batch of tea prepped for tonight. Thursday or Friday night will be the bigger/probably stronger half. Hope y'all are doin well!

Last edited:
Mas, you really know how to piss me right off! I've tried so many times, each time the Tejas sun has completely kilt them =[!
OT; Woke up, ate a grip, now I'm drinking all da beer. Got mad wings + pizza on the way, hopefully 15 more minutes I'll be knee-deep in grub.

I would do dillies and heroin all the time if I had the hook and the cash

I only stopped heroin back in 2010/2011 because it was getting obvious to my family, was doing h or pills multiple times a week having tons of fun

Not that I would suggest doing those drugs, jus saying I sure as hell didn't wanna quit, best nights of my life

I would do dillies and heroin all the time if I had the hook and the cash

I only stopped heroin back in 2010/2011 because it was getting obvious to my family, was doing h or pills multiple times a week having tons of fun

Not that I would suggest doing those drugs, jus saying I sure as hell didn't wanna quit, best nights of my life
If i had unlimited supply of h, i would die within a coupla days..

100mg methadone... had 300mg dxm earlier too. Maybe some residual effects could potentiate this done some. It would be quite nice if I didn't have a sinus headache atm. Got a sinus infection, whole right side of my face/jaw/neck will ache when it acts up. The rain today made it unmanageable, and I was stupid and went outside for 10min. Starting some antibiotic tomorrow, azithromycin, for 5 days. Apparently it's also used to treat gonorrhea. Though it suddenly seems to be dissipating as I finish typing this. Nasal decongestant (phenylephrine) and 400mg ibuprofen seems to be helping. Yay for getting able to enjoy my high more.

2 Rockstart Energy + Vodka and some Etizolam
I'm starting to notice the effexor taper but I only have 2 days left then I go to the doc and get put on zoloft if i remember correctly.I notice I can sleep now, a month after quitting weed but even after 2 months after quitting on effexor i still couldnt sleep the np i was seeing just kept blaming the weed.It was the fucking effexor keeping me awake god damnit! I fucking knew it! It's even listed as a side effect for fuck sakes.Also a little on edge after being dinged $103 by ups for customs on a $200 used item, they're the real fucking criminals if you ask me.

First coke binge in a long while, clean, crisp, clear, almost serene.
Gotta be up in 5 hours.
Ha.

just some low mg vics and oycodone and some benzs too, but combined with some grapefruit juice it has me nodding but unfortunately no euphoria yet. tryna get there tho

Mas, you really know how to piss me right off! I've tried so many times, each time the Tejas sun has completely kilt them =[!
OT; Woke up, ate a grip, now I'm drinking all da beer. Got mad wings + pizza on the way, hopefully 15 more minutes I'll be knee-deep in grub.

My friend and I order them online at outrageous prices, well at least he does. I usually go for lower hanging fruit

Passed out too soon to complete my brew anyway this morning. Now I'm.... Yup, sober. Not happy about it but that goes without saying.

Wings and beer is best combo, I'm envious myself.

Edit: decided to brew poppies with FAM home. Man I'm such a dunce. Just don't care really. When you hit rock bottom, you know it... Even if needles aren't involved. Its a bold move let's see if it will pay off. If asked I'll say its kava even though there are clearly poppy seeds in there.

Why I do this shit I don't know, probably because I'm an idiot. Wait that's not right. IMA drunk, IMA pothead, IMA bit of a junkie. That's why I do this shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.