• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout to do last stamp might get a oxy 30 or two tonight but regardless tomorrow commences my detox so I'm tryna soak in every last little bit of high i can get tonight

Drinking a beer, trying to figure out what to eat. I'd rather not go get fast food but thats what it may take :\.

Will probabky pop some val and smoke a spliff as soon as I am done the brew.

Edit: parappa the breeze "youve got mail"

Last edited:
Chillin on 1mg of xanax and a blunt of the same good ak47 i've been smoking. Damn tomorrow's monday, i hate walking up early.

Finally just about down from a weekend of heavy drinking, opiating, and getting stoned.

Just had a huge meal and about to smoke a cig before I pass out to be rested for work.

I am doing my best to slowly escape irresponsible man child stage, looking to move out (again) this spring. Eagerly anticipating it.

10 mg valium
2 mg xanax
6 mg bromazepam
LOTS of weed and hash joints
Sipping on a soda watching a movie

Well, goddamn it! I had a buncha grips, enough to last till my Dr. appnt! Then, mystery strikes and 6 go missing, I think my house is haunted by junkie ghosts.. Oh well, shot a bit of dope, about to take my last 2mg, which I will REALLY regret if I cannot find moar. Much love to all my brojs, boutta go snag some brew and watch whomever plays today.. Rockets should be on everynight, pump my dudes fulla amps, they will be fine.. Probably.

So much Alprazolam that I'm sniffing it now for the fuck of it.

The sniffing ritual has transferred from opiates to now benzos, but I'll go back to opiates one way or another, I can feel it.

Last edited:
I am doing my best to slowly escape irresponsible man child stage,.

I can relate. The most important thing to remember is to not beat yourself up over it. Feeling guilt will just make you go right back to being a baby.

Heh, I dont feel guilt. I just lack will.

Things have been going up for me over the last few months, ive no doubt I'll be back on my feet very soon.

OT: caffeine and benzo, watching TV at work since (thank goodness) it is slow

Besides my prescribed 1mg kpin along with 2 glasses of beer this morning and 1 glass this evening, nothing.I have etizolam here but I was using it for weed wd and I'm over them, I don't see any recreational value in it.

^ amen etizolam never hit the spot for me

Post pics of that skyline man, imma keep pestering you because I wanna see that beauty.

Just weed and dabs for me tonight. Way too many opiates and benzos recently. Seriously not trying to fall into a poly-drug addiction lol. Feel pretty chill regardless. This streak of work days is about to come to an end tomorrow. More time to relax, sleep, and chill with my homies. Boutta eat a shit tonna food right now. ;) Peace.

Binged on heroin earlier.

Then took some sleeping enhancements :5mg Valium,diphenhydramine,doxylamine,valium,dxm, and alteril (valerian,melatonin, etc).

just recieved a couple of "letters", sublingualing 165mg's eph, damn, feels like it's been ages, gotta get ready for shitty ass work, won't be too shitty though coz i got some eph (i gotthrouh all my Rx Ritalin in a couple of days and have been somewhat craving (it's peanuts compared to not having opiates or benzos when addicted... but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.