• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here quite properly, taking drags from my pipe of wacky tobaccy. Gettin' stoned with my bluelighters =D

One of my best friends is coming up on a surprise visit with his A6. We are gonna get drunk and eat burgers before going drifting... I have a feeling that tonight's gonna be a fucking great time!!!!! For now I'm gonna finish my beer, smoke a cig, and pass out!!

Dont worry 4me any videos i re cord of my driving will be here.

I'm the farthest thing from a party pooper, but be safe my friend ;)

Im an irresponsible manchild who has moved back in with his parents, I have no shame.

Still drinking like a fish

Just smoked the meanest hash bullet ever rolled (.5g weed + 1g hash ;))

Breezy if I had it my way we'd be on them bennies and chronic doin tandem runs down ski slopes in our whips. I know I'm a broken record but soon enuf there has 2 b a drugs n drifting thread... At the very least I'll post my pics/vids here within the month.

Post a pic of your gti man I'm kinda jelly.

OT: moar beer, damnit.

Bennys chronic and some cokaaaaa
The slope thing would be so dope they do that for the ad on one of these years gti looked wicked.

let's gett one cooking nikka!
I'll update a pic today maybe some drags soon or today we'll see!

Stoked to see other Blighters whips as well as yers.

A6 are dope dawg drove my homies mom's in h.s. and they pretty nice. Audi delivers but seriously exspensive.
Hope that shits poppin bruh be sure and post some shit.

Picture of the golf r.
http://s376.photobucket.com/user/therappergonebad/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Im an irresponsible manchild who has moved back in with his parents, I have no shame.

Still drinking like a fish

Don't get me wrong, being irresponsible is great fun, but IME it gets old fast.

Being a burnout can only last for so long. But then again, I'm the one who's being a hypocrite :)

Don't get me wrong, being irresponsible is great fun, but IME it gets old fast.

Being a burnout can only last for so long. But then again, I'm the one who's being a hypocrite :)

I think fellow burnouts take comfort ventin there reckless ways on this forum. Kinda what it's for tho its not all pretty.

Manchild! Ha now I'm wondering how old you guys are.

it sure as shit gets old I'm stewing in it now it's driVin me mad.

Smoked a couple bowls of some Haitian fire (considering I'm in South Florida) + IV 8mg hydromorphone and now I'm currently drinking some Angry Orchard, about to crack open the Rebel IPA and light up another cigg.

Need to swoop up some more weed. Not tryna continue this dilaudid/heroin run for much longer.

Ended up having a shot of meth yesterday and turning my life upside down in the process as usual, but I was spun til 8am this morning off 100mg IV!. Just got back from the emergency ward(nothing to do with meth) and the doctor thought that a weeks worth of temazepam was what was needed so I'm pretty stoked. I very nearly became completely homeless in the past 24 hours and hurt my partner. Its been a ride butwere good now.

Its been stressful but its just proof that for me meth use is trouble. So I think my body and mind will benefit from the few days of calm. Fuck it feels great when your on it but for me I just wasn't built to handle the psychological and physical effects of meth.

Though I tried 2c-e for the 2nd time the other day and magnificent is an understatement!

(EDIT)The temaz has hammered me!

Last edited:
I'm high, obviously, I just don't know when I'm gonna stop getting high.

Maybe I'll be on drugs for the rest of my life ;)

Drank some cider during the day, smoked a spliff a while ago and then ate 0.5mg of alprazolam and I don't know why, but it gave me a very strong euphoria and an energetic feeling. Kind of want to take one more pill, maybe after another spliff, or before...?

Edit: took the other 0.5mg and finished this bottle of cider.

Last edited:
Feeling good I just got a back massage and a happy ending by a cute blond with perky tits.

Now im popping vicodin and drinking bourbon on the rocks while listening to Gordon Lightfoot

Feelin a lil hot cold skin crawly and anxious from a lack of opiates.
got ripped found out my mom threw out my take home dose for tomorrow.
So I got to dig threw the trash and find it, was pretty fun -_-

Bouta go to broj's house and smoke more pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.