• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

60mg adderall +45mh adderall

nygiants1313

Bluelighter
Just wondering if amphetamine somehow blocks opiates. I've been using opiates and stimulants since 16 and was a heroin addict for 4 years but nowadays 30mg oxy gets me feeling alright, but 60 gives me that warm blanket euphoria that we all love so much that non opiate users will ever understand. I have a high tolerance for adderall and can take 90-120mg at once no problem. Most I've taken was 240mg adderall Ina few hours but this brings me to today. I was actually in opiate withdrawal all day today while at work and haven't taken anything since last night.

At 4:00pm I took 60mg adderall

at 5pm approximately 30min ago I toom 45mg oxycodone.

I feel eel good right now have that head high tingle feeling from the adderall and I'm pain free. But when I've done this combo in the past it was usually 30mg adderall and an hour later 75mg oxycodone.

I still have 15mg oxy left over that I could take. I guess I'm kinda answering my own question here now that I think about maybe dosing wrongly but what do hall think?

I sure ire miss the legit speedball days of putting 2 bags of dope and a lil legit come in a syringe and letting that hit your veins.

Sometimes I wanna say Fisk it and go back to that life fully aware I'll most like die in a few years. Honestly that am though

i guess im slow,y feeling the warmth from the oxy

ok

and I'm dead someone whose opiates and amphetamines potentiate each other

Just wondering if amphetamine somehow blocks opiates. I've been using opiates and stimulants since 16 and was a heroin addict for 4 years but nowadays 30mg oxy gets me feeling alright, but 60 gives me that warm blanket euphoria that we all love so much that non opiate users will ever understand. I have a high tolerance for adderall and can take 90-120mg at once no problem. Most I've taken was 240mg adderall Ina few hours but this brings me to today. I was actually in opiate withdrawal all day today while at work and haven't taken anything since last night.

At 4:00pm I took 60mg adderall

at 5pm approximately 30min ago I toom 45mg oxycodone.

I feel eel good right now have that head high tingle feeling from the adderall and I'm pain free. But when I've done this combo in the past it was usually 30mg adderall and an hour later 75mg oxycodone.

I still have 15mg oxy left over that I could take. I guess I'm kinda answering my own question here now that I think about maybe dosing wrongly but what do hall think?

I sure ire miss the legit speedball days of putting 2 bags of dope and a lil legit come in a syringe and letting that hit your veins.

Sometimes I wanna say Fisk it and go back to that life fully aware I'll most like die in a few years. Honestly that am though

i guess im slow,y feeling the warmth from the oxy

ok

and I'm dead someone whose opiates and amphetamines potentiate each other

11 views and not a reply.

Never get get any help on this forum

adioss

One being a depressant and the other being a stimulant, maybe to a certain extent, but not thaaat much.

Do you know what you're doing to your brain with that high a dose of adderall?

Don't give up on quitting...

Thanks for the response. Yes I do. I have only used adderall 10x in the last 14 months so I guess that's not very often. Just the few times I did would be the 2-day binge where needing a lot was necessary to get that feeling on the last day

I just am curious if stimulants can actually overpower oxycodone euphoria. I'm no genius so just that thought intrigues me. The oxy will still work for the body ache and negative effects of the stims yet you don't get the warm blanket euphoria unless you dose massive opiates it seems

quite interesting

stimulants won't overpower the opiate euphoria, but they'll take away the sedation. you'll feel very high, you just wont fall into that lazy relaxation.

It only makes sense,your body will feel the old good opiate relief,youll be pain free and stuff but since youre wired on stims,you wont feel that sedating feeling,not too much relaxed either,especially since you took a low-ish(as seems by your standards)oxy dose.

Prolly as time passes and the stims wear off,and you dose that additional oxy later on,youll be more chilled and be on more on the "opiate side" of your cocktail,rather than the stim side you are now.