• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from ohio

Hi everyone , I'm from Ohio! Piqua north of dayton. I'm 37 yr old female ? I'm old ...lol. been a long time since I've been to a party as we use to call it. I "partied" in the ATL when I lived there in 97/98. I've seen some pretty bad ass djs. We got flyers 2 know where the next party was . .that's how old I am.

I see most everyone is from the 3C's, or areas close by... Lonely down here in the hills of SE Ohio!!! :-( Haha

Hi everyone , I'm from Ohio! Piqua north of dayton. I'm 37 yr old female  I'm old ...lol. been a long time since I've been to a party as we use to call it. I "partied" in the ATL when I lived there in 97/98. I've seen some pretty bad ass djs. We got flyers 2 know where the next party was . .that's how old I am.

Hi and welcome :)

Next time open your own thread instead of posting in one that is over 1 year old alright?
Anyway if you need help ask without fear :)

yoooooooooooooooooooooo hello all. Life time CBUS member here, DOC is opies, bud & trip, looking for some like minded peeps to hang out with!!

Hey im new as well, Im in Canton, OH my old DOC was opiates and new its just weed and some xanax, but just moved so i havent seen anything around me yet, Crazy tho I just moved up here and I see how on the news they talk about how bad the opiate "problem" is here, i didnt think it could ever be worse then Florida. I was living in the pill mecca of Florida where you could walk down the street and 4 out of 5 people had them or was on them. it was crazy. im lookin for some like minded people to chill with as well..

L9KpH.jpg

Hi and welcome :)

Next time open your own thread instead of posting in one that is over 1 year old alright?
Anyway if you need help ask without fear :)

I'm new here so please when I ask this don't take it as sarcastic, rude or disrespectful towards you or how you choose to MOD this thread, I honesty want to know for the sake of understanding how things work around here. Was there a reason you singled Chronicpainlife's post? I only ask this because there are several other people who posted before her, and also many more after she did and you didn't tell any one else to start a new tread next time. Was there something in her post that didn't fit in with this thread that I didn't catch? She's from OH. and posted in a from Ohio thread. I guess what I'm asking is why was she the only one you (for lack of a better term) "called out," when so many others also posted here?
I'm just a little confused is all.8(8(8(8(8(8(8(