• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about 3-meo-pcp?
Oddly enough, 3-MeO actually has SERT affinity. Don't even get me started on that shit though. I've got it twice, the first time I went really easy on it and got great results. The last time though was pretty recently and I binged for like a week till it was gone. Once again, plugging was pretty much why I started dosing so irresponsibly with it. I think that may the reason why I'm feeling so bipolar considering how little MXE I've done in the past month. I feel like my one week 3-Meo binge did as much damage as 3 months of heavy MXE use. 3-MeO definitely demands responsible use, and I could have that with it, but I feel like the metabolites stick around way too long. I can still feel it in my system, and its been weeks. I don't think I'll be getting it again.

Blue applesauce
As far as looks go that is the same batch of off white-yellowish sandy textured MXE that I tried that felt much different than the pure white MXE. I knew the tests would show up as MXE though. I wish there was a substance analysis center that could determine what is causing this difference for certain. ? I know it's not psychological or tolerance issues for sure, many of my friends have tried both the pure white and yellowish batches and noted differences.

Mr meowfish, didn't you mention you were getting UTIs often from it? Other than that you've really had no issues? Like muscle/kidneys? I have no idea whether UTIs are harmful but sounds like you get fullfilment from it and can keep it under control so cheers to you

I have had random UTI's from doing too much MXE over the course of 2-3 Days, and a lot of that Issue comes from just Forgetting to Drink Extra Water or Liquids like you would when you're on MDMA - but I'm also prescribed Subutex ( Buprenorphine ) a HEAVY Opioid which it Itself ALSO cause TERRIBLE Water Retention, makes it SUPER hard to Piss, and causes severe Constipation. I would Imagine that the UTI's are a Combination of taking my Daily Subutex which I've been on for 5 years, as well as taking MXE 3-7 Days a Week. The biggest Downside for me is when I run out of MXE - I still get an Afterglow that lasts about 2-3 days minimum, and if I smoke Weed after I run out, I don't even Notice any kind of Withdrawal Syndrome or Depression or anything like that - but I also have 10mg Diazepam on hand at all times and 1mg Alprazolam, so all of those things could make a difference as well concerning my Mental Health and Well Being when I run out - which is quite rare. I do go on 6-8 Month IV Benders sometimes..............This Drug is by NO Means SAFE to use Daily, I'm just passing on my 1st hand Accounts of Using MXE Daily - so if people find themselves in that Position, they have some Options on ways to help themselves out of it. The main " Addictive Nature " of MXE is Purely Psychological - It's fun as fucking fuck and makes everything in Life WAY more fun, easier to deal with, and just Brighter in Every Way. I never experienced what I would TRULY CALL ACTUAL Happiness before I started taking MXE - that's how DEEP my Depression has been for 31 Years. Take my Information and Read It - Or just Skip my Posts altogether. I'm only here to Help Pass On Information about an AMAZING Compound and trying to tell these Youngsters who are Hurting Themselves by Overdoing it, to SLOW DOWN and Pace Yourself...............That's not too bad of Info in my Book.......

There is a grain of truth in this type of thinking. Psychedelics and dissociatives (and maybe all intoxicants) can sometimes give one a chance to see that something may have been missing in their ordinary sober minds. In this way, they can offer a glance at all that has become habitual and therefore invisible in our lives. These invisible habits of mind can be a sort of sober "depression" or torpor or complacency; they can be many other things as well.

That said, I think mostly you're just wrong and are rationalizing and defending your own insecurity of usage in the guise of giving advice to others. I'll give my counter-advice just to be contrary:

To those posters who think that they are now worse off in their sober life due to their drug habit: Trust your intuition. You are probably right. It's time to kick.

Good luck.

#1 - I'm not insecure about anything regarding any of my drug use in any way shape or form. I am EXTREMELY honest with all of my close friends, and openly talk about IV Injection of Methoxetamine 3-5 Times a Week if not more. I Hide NOTHING from anyone that I care about or on this Message Board. To Me, Lying Accomplishes Nothing but Spreading FALSE INFORMATION, which is the Opposite of the Purpose of BL. FUCK THAT. I don't lie to Myself about my Drug Use - I know how Detrimental it Could be, Can Be, and Has Been at different times in my life - but just like I said in my Post, Just like any Drug or Medicine - It comes down to whether or not the Benefits Outweigh the Consequences of what you're choosing to do with Your Life and Your Body.

I was Simply offering a Different Perspective about the MXE Lifestyle, and just trying to give back to the Community an Outside of the Box thought. Most of my Post was SPECIFICALLY SAYING that this Drug, MXE, Is something that should be Considered VERY Special, and above all else - IT'S NOT A DRUG FOR JUST ANYONE. MXE to me is a Medicine. To other people who use it - it completely fucks op their whole Universe. The Point I was making was that, before someone even CONSIDERS TRYING MXE - They need to know WHO they are, what Drugs they Enjoy and their Personality Type when it comes to Intoxicating Substances, and if they choose to STILL mess around with MXE - They're basically Playing With Fire. This Drug is for people who are suffering from Treatment Resistant Depression, All Varieties of Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic Disorders, Different types of Social Anxiety and Panic Attack Disorders.................If you don't have at least one of these Conditions that you are FORCED to deal with on a daily basis - to me, you have NO PLACE taking MXE more than 1-2 Times a Month, and STRICTLY for Fun.

You COMPLETELY missed the point of my Posting. It's common knowledge that generally, the condition that a Drug Treats - when the Drug is Discontinued - the Original Symptoms come back WAY WORSE and more Intense than Before. If you DON'T have any of the Above Listed Disorders - To me, as a 5 Year, 200+ Gram Veteran of this Compound, I've got some experience and knowledge about what MXE is actually useful for treating - and that there are just straight up, some people who do to the predisposed conditions that they May or May Not Have, SHOULD NOT TRY THIS DRUG because it can make your Small Issue into a VERY Large one. I was TRYING to tell people who DON'T SUFFER from Depression, or Bi-Polar, or Mental Health Diseases of this Type Should basically AVOID THIS DRUG ALMOST ALL TOGETHER.

It's a VERY POWERFUL Compound - and some people just don't have the Knowledge, or Self Control to use it Properly WITHOUT HURTING THEMSELVES. There are a Handful of cats in the MXE thread that have been going HARD for the past 5 years straight, putting in Personal Time and Effort to Document the Positive and Negative Effects of this Drug - and I'm one of those People. You can Speculate all that you want about what a Drug does Long Term, or Who Should Take It and Who Shouldn't - but you're most Informed Subjects are going to be the ones with EXTENSIVE First Hand Experience. All I was trying to say in My Post - was that this Drug is a PERFECT fit for certain people who deal with certain Life Debilitating Issues - Whereas there are PLENTY of people who this Drug is ONLY going to Harm Them and CAUSE Them Issues in their Life.

I want Methoxetamine to One Day be a RESPECTED Compound in the Medical Community - something that can save those suffering from Suicidal Tendencies in a VERY QUICK way. MXE has Saved me from Killing Myself SO MANY TIMES it's RIDICULOUS. I've attempted Suicide 5-6 Different Times, and in a Different Way EVERYTIME. Since I TOUCHED MXE - I've had the first 5 years of my Life where I didn't feel like I deserved to Die, I felt Self Respect and Self Esteem on a DAILY BASIS for the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE, outside of DXM Binges - and the first 1-2 Weeks of Using heavy Opiates - Which MXE has helped me learn to despise, because Opiates to a LARGE extent have become an outdated medicine. There are FAR better ways, like Dissociatives, to help kill pain - or at least separate yourself from it like how Marijuana helps people with ALL different varieties of Nerve Pain, Physical Pain, ETC.

My Main Point was this - This Compound - 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is AMAZING, and needs to be Treated by ALL PEOPLE WHO COME INTO CONTACT WITH IT MORE RESPONSIBLY. Taking LSD every day is NOT good for your Mental Health. Neither is taking MXE every single day - BUT, when used in Moderation, and BY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT - and can work WONDERS! I was just trying to say that if you're only taking 25-50mgs or even 100mgs a few times a week - and if You're having THOSE SERIOUS OF ISSUES, like BECOMING Bi-Polar, or Terrible Depression, or Waiting to go and find a Job while you wait on your MXE - Those are Issues Created BY THE PERSON CHOOSING TO TAKE THE DRUG, NOT Issues caused by the Drug Itself. If you're not in touch with YOUR Personal Brain Chemistry, and you don't know what a particular Drug is going to do to you, for Better or for Worse, YOU need to be the one to take Self Responsibility and ADMIT to YOURSELF that you need to put this Drug DOWN. If you're not willing to do that - to some extent, you deserve to learn the Lessons you're being taught by Suffering Through the Negative Consequences.

The Information is here is this Thread - ANYTHING you could every WANT TO OR NEED TO KNOW about Methoxetamine. It's not my fault if these youngsters get a hold of this POWERFUL, LIFE CHANGING, Dissociative / Psychedelic and they go and fuck themselves up with it. It's their OWN FAULT for NOT Educating themselves better before they dive in to a Still Fairly New Compound that we learn more about every day, By SHARING our personal experiences with each other Everyday. I have no Pity for those who CHOOSE to not Educate themselves about a Drug - and then have either Addiction Issues, or Mental Problems from Abusing it too much. Whatever happened to SELF RESPONSIBILITY???

That's all I have to say. People using MXE, whether they've done it Once, or 1,000 Times - Take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR ACTIONS. No one is Forcing the Drug down your throat. Don't blame MXE because it brought out the Asshole in You, that was always there, just waiting for the right Compound or Situation in life to bring it out of You. Drugs ( Other Than Opiates ) show the REAL You by lower walls of Inhibition. It's not my fault or the Drugs fault if you can't handle your Shit - or you CHOOSE to not educate yourself about what you're taking. Whatever happened to PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY?? It seems to not exist anymore. People just play the Blame Game CONSTANTLY so they don't have to face the REAL REALITY of the Life THEY'RE CHOOSING TO LIVE.

I listed who MXE is VERY Capable of Helping. I listed who MXE will Probably Hurt and Possibly even Drive Insane, or cause you to End up in the Mental Hospital. There's not much Scientific Information at the Moment - So all we can do is HELP EACH OTHER UNDERSTAND THE RISKS. I was trying to Help. You just want to disregard a Post that I spent over an Hour Reading, and Re-Reading to make sure it said PRECISELY what I wanted it to. My intentions are not Ill in any way. To Me - If you use MXE, whether I think you should be or not - that's none of my business - BUT I'm STILL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU and pass on ANY and ALL Information that I've PERSONALLY Taken the Time to DOCUMENT by writing while I'm on MXE, at all varieties of Depths of the Compound.

I'm not here to Lecture, or Control, or Tell ANYONE what to do - I'm just giving you an Educated, HONEST, First Hand Opinion, based off of First Hand EXPERIENCES. That's all I'm here for - to Protect those who should find another Drug - and to Help Those in a Similar Situation as Myself. Once you've spent Weeks, and Months on end - Injecting IV 50-100mgs of MXE anywhere from 3-5 times a week, to just on the Weekend, to Every Single Day for MONTHS on End sometimes - You tend to feel like you have a Little Bit more to Say, and a Slightly more Knowledgeable Opinion, although it is still just an Opinion, on the Subject of MXE. There are not many people who have put as much Time and Dedication into Documenting the Full Spectrum of what this Drug is TRULY capable of Accomplishing. If you want to disregard the Friendly Advice of Someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about - go ahead, it's your Body, Mind, and Soul - But I'm doing nothing but Offering Information that is Straightforward, Easy to Understand, and COMPLETELY HONEST.

If you have an Issue with what I have to say - Maybe it's because you've been using too much, can't handle your shit, and see yourself going down the Darker Path that can be MXE use. I've been there and done that and had to cut myself off for sometimes as much as a 2-3 Month Break to regain my Mental Stability and Sanity. I'm only here to Help WHOEVER I CAN. If you can't see that - Just Shut the Fuck Up. I'm sick of cats who start Drama, for no reason, when an OG is just trying to spread some Harm Reduction so maybe someone doesn't have to suffer in the ways that I have at times. Bring your own Intelligent, Informed Information to the Forum - or just don't say shit. Helping your Fellow Human Beings shouldn't be something that causes Bullshit................ Meowfish

I agree with following your Instincts - Our Bodies give us all of the Information that we could possibly need about what we should be doing and what we shouldn't be doing - just based on how we feel. Listen to your Body above all else - but the Knowledge of YOUR Body Combined with the Knowledge of this MXE Thread can REALLY Save Lives, Keep People Safe, and spread a massive amount of Valuable Medical Data. If you don't realize that - You missed the point entirely.

Last edited:
Mr. Meowfish,

Considering MXE, and innumerable other chemicals, can be for some people completely therapeutic, for others completely addictive, and for others still, purely recreational, would you ever completely proscribe this chem? It hasn't been one that kept me magnetically attracted, though a peculiarly common chemical named ethanol has, and I would recommend it, depending on the person, set, setting, etc... What do you think? Do some people simply lack the insight to safely use?

Mr. Meowfish,

Considering MXE, and innumerable other chemicals, can be for some people completely therapeutic, for others completely addictive, and for others still, purely recreational, would you ever completely proscribe this chem? It hasn't been one that kept me magnetically attracted, though a peculiarly common chemical named ethanol has, and I would recommend it, depending on the person, set, setting, etc... What do you think? Do some people simply lack the insight to safely use?

I by NO MEANS think that MXE is some Exclusive Drug that only those of a Certain Level of Insight and Understanding Of Themselves should use. Not at all. I just think that A LOT of BL Posters and People in General take MXE WAY TOO LIGHTLY, like it's some casual drug. MXE is EVERY BIT as Deep Philosophically, Introspectively, and Psychedelically TO ME as LSD, Mushrooms, DMT - I feel it's just as Powerful of a Teacher as ANY of the Most Respected and Most POWERFUL Psychedelics / Dissociatives / Tryptamines / Phenethylamines that are on the Market right now, or that have ever been synthesized.

Maybe I feel this way Simply because Methoxetamine has Helped ME Personally SO MUCH - but I share the Information that I share, even to the ridiculous extent sometimes of how much I may use in 24 Hours. All I can say is I spent from 22-23 all the way through to 26-27 as either a Daily Heroin Addict - or from 26-27 as an Opiate Addict trying to Stabilize his Life by getting on Buprenorphine Treatment, while still chipping and using Heroin during the 1st 2 Years of my Treatment. Those 1st 2 Years of Buprenorphine Treatment were ALSO the First 2 Years that I found and started Using regularly MXE. When I started using MXE - It made using Heroin seem SO DISGUSTING to me, just PURE HEDONISM, no Insights, no Intellect or Intelligence needed - Just pure pleasure, nothing more. MXE, being a Dissociative, can have quite similar PHYSICAL Euphoria and Enjoyment compared to a Heavy Opiate / Opioid - but without the OVERNIGHT Physically Addictive Nature - PLUS Dissociatives have SO SO SO MUCH MORE DEPTH to them than Opiates. Opiates are such a Self Serving, Selfish, Don't Care about Anything but Getting Your Fix kind of Drug - Where I found MXE to be the COMPLETE Opposite. I initially started taking it to Combat the Fatigue and Depression caused by Opiate Dependence, to have a FUN Drug to do other than Opiates - and just in General, I felt like MXE REALLY REALLY Balanced out the Negative Effects of the Subutex I've been on for 5 Years now. MXE Counteracts that Selfish Nature, it makes you see the Bigger Picture of Life - that you ARE NOT the Center of the Universe, not even YOUR Universe. I found it to be a VERY Humbling, Enlightening Experience - and at no point, even after the amount of time that I've Used MXE - It still surprises me at Times with the different Perspectives it shows me that I never would have thought of on my own, It STILL has Lessons to Teach Me in SO many different Aspects of Life.

I will Continue to Use MXE as much as I like to, or enjoy to - Until I feel that it no Longer serves a Purpose in my Life, or Until I feel like I'm no Longer gaining any Knowledge or Insights about Myself, Life, or the World Around Me from It. Sometimes I feel like the Day that I Quit Using MXE - Will be the day that I finally find the Inner Strength to beat my Subutex Dependence - and I call it that instead of Addiction because I FUCKING HATE SUBUTEX / SUBOXONE / BUPRENORPHINE - Any version of that Opioid I FUCKING HATE. It feels NASTY and like somethings not right about it, the Doctors who Prescribe it are nothing but Pill Mill Pill Pushers.............But that's another Topic. I MAINLY Use my MXE to COMBAT all of the Different Ways that Subutex makes me Feel Like Shit and want to Kill Myself. REAL TALK.

Back to the Question I was trying to Answer - Do I feel it takes a Certain Level of Insight to Properly Use MXE? I guess in a way, it kind of does. If you had NEVER touched a Psychedelic or Dissociative before, and someone offered you 5 hits of 100ug Doses - or a 50mg Hit of DMT out of an Oil Burner for your VERY FIRST Psychedelic Experience, for probably 75-90% of your Average Drug Users - That could Potentially ROCK THE FUCK out of their Personal Universe -ESPECIALLY nowadays with Weed being WAY more Accessible and WAY LESS Judged and Looked Down On, I feel like it creates a breed of people who think that because they can smoke 3.5 Grams of High Grade Medicinal Bud in a Day, that somehow makes them a Psychedelic Warrior or some Shit and now they can all of a Sudden Handle Any Drug put in front of Them. That's just not the Case. Potent, Especially Psychedelics or Dissociatives that are reasonably to extremely Potent at less than 10mgs - an Inexperienced Tripper, with an Under Informed Trip Sitter as Well could REALLY REALLY find themselves in some FUCKED UP SITUATIONS with some of these New, Super Potent Psychedelic and Dissociative RC's that are Available to People that say 7-10 years ago, these same People would NOT HAVE HAD ACCESS to such Potent Psychedelic and Dissociative Compounds if it wasn't for the Internet.

The Internet is AMAZING - but it also makes a LOT of Compounds that MAYBE shouldn't be available yet to up and coming Psychonauts who are still JUST getting to Know WHO THEY ARE, What they're about, What Drugs They Like, What Mental Health Issues they may have in their Family Background. There are just SO MANY DIFFERENT, but EQUALLY IMPORTANT Issues that come into Play when you talk about a Topic like this. I Personally WOULD like it if EVERYONE who enjoys the Psychedelic or Dissociative Mind State to give MXE a Try at LEAST ONCE in their Lifetime - What I'm saying is MXE is SO Powerful of a Tool, that in the wrong hands, it could very easily do some damage to someones fragile Psyche - ESPECIALLY Someone who REALLY Relies on their Ego for A LOT in their Life. Having that Suddenly Taken Away could really Freak an Under Experienced Tripper the FUCK OUT and possibly turn them off to MXE, Ketamine, DXM, PCP - It could turn them off to an AMAZING Class of Drugs, that tends to be Misunderstood Anyways, and it Could make that Person NEVER WILLING to give a Dissociative a Try Again because they had that ONE Bad Experience. I have friends that are EXACTLY LIKE THIS because the 1st time they did Ketamine, the Accidently did too much, went into a DEEP K-Hole, Scared the FUCK out of themselves - and now they look at Ketamine as EVIL.

I just feel MXE is SO POTENT when it's a Top Shelf Synthesis, it can be very Confusing and hard to Navigate if you aren't used to it. I just feel like people should experiment with Tripping In General before they dive into the Deep End. MXE can take you to Places in your Mind, or Visually that are just as Crazy and Bizarre as LSD, Mushrooms, or DMT - and that's saying A LOT. Those are what most people who like to Trip Consider the Ultimate 3 Compounds that EVERY Tripper should Try at least ONCE in their life. I think MXE and Ketamine should be JUST as Important, and Viewed as on the Same Level as being a Teacher and a Life Changing Experience as the previous Compounds I just listed.

And if I'm being 100% Honest - I've been lightweight Bi-Polar my whole life, even as a Teenager - I just didn't realize the Symptoms and that they had always been there until my Late Teens, Early 20's. That being said - I think the 500-600 Hits of LSD, and Ounces of Mushrooms that I ate, sometimes every single Weekend for Months on End are JUST AS MUCH A CANDIDATE for Perpetuating my Bi-Polar Disorder and Making it More Prominent and Noticeable in my Life. All of these SUPER POTENT, Powerful, Mind Altering Compounds can be for the Good and Help Us Realize things about the World Around Us and Ourselves that is very Important Information to Know - Or depending on Your Personal Brain Chemistry, ANY AND ALL of these POTENT COMPOUNDS could just as Easily COMPLETELY FUCK YOUR LIFE UP instead of Helping it.

At the end of the Day - It all comes down to Knowing YOUR BODY, YOUR MIND, and what you THINK You can Handle. Some People are more In Touch with themselves than others, it's just a fact of life. The Main Intent of my Above post was just that if you want to Explore the World of Dissociatives and Psychedelics - You may want to start somewhere else, because MXE can be WAY TOO MUCH for a Novice Psychonaut. Take a few trips on some LSD, or some AL-LAD first - or eat 1-1.5 Grams of Mushrooms, you have to get a FEELING for what the Psychedelic Experience is About, and all of the Crazy Places it can take your Mind BEFORE you jump head first into one of the most Powerful Experiences I've ever had in my life - Methoxetamine..............and I've downed many a 10 Strip of LSD, maxing out at 15 Doses at one time - and I've eaten 7 Grams of Top Shelf Mushrooms on Multiple Occasions.

ALWAYS KEEP SOME ETIZOLAM, XANEX, VALIUM, Or SOME KIND OF BENZODIAZEPINE AROUND IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE TRIPPING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE TO TRIP MORE THAN 2-3 Times a Week. SAFETY FIRST. Those Benzo's can turn a Bad Trip into a Magic Trip in a SECOND. I won't even Trip anymore unless I have a Pocketful of Benzo's to either chill out the trip if it gets too intense, or to help me sleep when coming down. There is FOR SURE a Method to Tripping and ALWAYS having a FUN TIME - and that Method takes time to Learn. Once you know how to Trip Safely - Check out some MXE, it's fucking AMAZING - but at the same time remember, Dissociatives don't always Agree with Everyone's Brain Chemistry, or State of Mind at any Given Time. I feel like Disco's are a more Acquired Taste than Traditional Psychedelics. You kind of have to Learn to Like them. They do have MASSIVE Knowledge and Insight to Offer - and they are GREAT if you're an Artist. Some of the best Art I've ever created was on DXM, Ketamine, or MXE. It all really just comes down to what you Personal Preference of Intoxication is. I personally HATE MDMA - But I'd bet a good 90% of people on BL fucking LOVE MDMA or MDA - To me, they just feel like COMPLETELY FAKE EMOTIONS - Whereas, a Drug like Ketamine or MXE has a very Similar "Feel" in a way to me as MDMA or MDA - but the Happiness and Joy that I get from Dissociatives just feel so much more REAL. That Happy Feeling you get from MDMA just feels FAKE AS FUCK to me, and as soon as the Drug wears off - I'm a GRUMPY FUCK who just wants to leave the party. I can make 40-50mgs of MXE last ALL NIGHT, FEEL CONTENT the WHOLE TIME, AND wake up in an AWESOME MOOD the next day. Maybe it's all just Brain Chemistry - Who Knows?? It's all Speculation until someone with the Funds, Equipment, and Time steps up to the Plate and decides to Scientifically Figure Out EXACTLY what Methoxetamine is all About. Until then - All we have is OUR Community ; ) - Meowfish

Last edited:
Mr. Meowfish,

Thank you for answering my question. I wholeheartedly appreciate your candor and insight.

Given your insight and knowledge of self, I have further questions! LOL

I Believe in dissociatives, MXE, Ket, and the other, less lauded chemicals in the class, and their ability to inspire a person purely through their own thought process. I also agree that these aren't things to be taken lightly, some moreso than others,

Status
Not open for further replies.