Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

they mix very well,
I did half z with one allad
lots of zing

I greatly enjoyed 150ug LSZ and 150ug AL-LAD together. The come up was terrible though. I only did it once, so I have no idea if the come up was an anomaly or a reproducible side effect of the combination. But it was an hour of dysphoria and uncomfortable body load. After the come up it was great, all side effects disappeared and it was an excellent experience.

AL-LAD can have quite a deep, intense headspace if you do enough. My last trip I was lost in a world of physical thoughts manifesting as maze-like collections of spirals in a void and I was jabbering nonsense for two hours straight. I thought I was the dying thoughts of an ancient alien civilization at one point. My thoughts were physical objects I sent into the void to fit into the helixes. It's certainly a much lighter headspace at lower doses while being surprisingly visual, but the potential is definitely there for powerful mind states.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I was going to pass on this because I thought it would be so similar to LSD. I am so glad I didn't.

I took 200 mics and even took 100 more in vain at 4 hours in because I was so sad to see the experience winding down.

This IS my new favorite compound for the time being - surpassing MDMA, psilocybin, LSD, N2O, etc.

Great Britain I feel your pain! Thankfully the rest of Europe continues to fight the good fight. I'm getting a sheet and hounding it for myself. Truly remarkable material.

Did yesterday Al-Lad ( 1 blotter of 150 ) mixed with 2CB (12 mg), Ketamine R and MXE ( Small line). I really enjoyed this experience it was really colerfull , bright , many visuals , everything tasted intenser , tracers , deep toughts. Going to do Al-Lad again with two friends of mine. Maybe i will mix another 2c with it:).

It won't be nearly as good if you do it 2 days in a row... I even did AL-LAD 3 days after I did it the first time and it was quite underwhelming. I'm saving my next dose for maybe this weekend or something, it will have been a couple of weeks by then.

It won't be nearly as good if you do it 2 days in a row... I even did AL-LAD 3 days after I did it the first time and it was quite underwhelming. I'm saving my next dose for maybe this weekend or something, it will have been a couple of weeks by then.
I'm not going to do it 2 days in a row haha , going to do it in march.

Ah okay I read it as "going to do it again tonight". My mistake. :)

fuck yous guys i was too gripped in addiction i missed out on ordering on the ban, 1p-lsd does look interesting though ;( got like 200mics left save it for a special day :)

I think next time I take AL-LAD I'll do 450ug. 150ug is seriously underwhelming, 300 is ok.

Holy fuck. Finally tried this stuff yesterday at 300mcg.

Absolutely incredible. Visuals were extremely strong. I can't imagine taking more than 450mcg of this stuff. The physical feeling is so gentle, I experiences zero nausea whatsover on the comeup. It is not pushy at all. Two hours after dosing it really started to go. This stuff takes a long time to kick in and peak.

Walked to the convenience store in the middle of a blizzard and it was so fucking trippy. This stuff is the best. Glad i have 48 more hits of it.

I took 525ug of this the other night (3.5 hits). It was a really fun trip, I was at my friend's house and took it at about 6:45pm, my other friends were going to take it too but didn't end up doing so so it was just me tripping but it didn't bother me at all, particularly since AL-LAD leaves me quite intact. After a couple of hours I realized I had really intense visuals and I was in a great and humorous mood, similar to my last trip where I took 300ug and then 150ug an hour or so in. This time the come-up was slightly awkward, whereas the last time it was absolutely effortless. I ate dinner about 30 minutes after taking it, 15 minutes after I had swallowed the dissolved blotter paper.

The visuals were really something. I don't usually get much in the way of visuals anymore, surely due to my past abuse of psychedelics, but I was getting vivid, colorful tracers and everything was alive with brightly colored waves and fractals. At one point I coughed really hard and for about 5 seconds afterwards, my vision was 100% overtaken with fractal mandalas. It was DMT-level in complete saturation of my vision, I literally couldn't see anything but the fractals. It faded pretty quickly, I think it was because of the rush of blood to my head/eyes from the coughing.

After dinner we hung out and then went to a psytrance show downtown. At the show I had a total of 55mg of MXE in 3 doses, and then a couple of hours in I went for it and also had 20mg of 4-HO-MET, because for some odd reason I felt the AL-LAD way less at the show. As soon as I stepped into the dark, blacklight-lit room, the visuals went away completely. I still felt great, and the MXE eventually crept in and really disinhibited me a lot, and I got into the dancing and the music a lot more. I ran into a new friend unexpectedly there and that was cool, no troubles socializing at all (humorously, he had taken 3.5 hits of LSD for the show). I also had 3 beers over the course of about 4 hours. When the 4-HO-MET kicked in, it didn't make a huge difference (20mg isn't a very high dose of it for me, I seem to have an unusually large tolerance to both lysergamides and 4-HO-MET - but not all 4-sub-tryptamines), but it did enhance the flowy, merging elements of the MXE.

I had a lot of fun that night, and afterwards we hung out at my friend's house for maybe an hour and a half and ate some pie and laughed a lot. They had taken MXE and 2 of my friends also took 2C-B. We smoked a few bowls and had ridiculous conversations in which we found great humor in analyzing. We talked about cat and dog pee a lot for some reason (we all have pets), and then giggled relentlessly about the fact that we had been talking about it for so long. By the time we wanted to sleep (4am), I was fine to drive home. The visuals never returned after they disappeared at the show, but I remained in that great state of mind all night; though somewhat modified by other things, the AL-LAD bliss remained there at the base of everything.

One thing I noticed that was less than perfectly pleasant was that I had this weird gas pressure in me. I got unusually full from dinner (I ate less than I usually do by a good bit), and once I started tripping, I started feeling what felt like uncomfortable bubbles of gas in my body. They were in my stomach but it seemed like they were traveling up into other parts of my body too. I'd feel sharp pain points if I leaned too far on my side, for example, and I could squish these pain points around as if they were bubbles of gas. I also noticed that when I walked around a lot, I felt a strange burning inside my upper legs and pelvic area, which I was interpreting as some strange form of vasoconstriction. It was an unsettling feeling, and the gas was annoying. But when I went out and got to the show, both the gas and the burning suddenly disappeared, never to be seen again.

Overall I still think AL-LAD is a real gem. :) It's not deep, at least it hasn't been for me so far, but it puts me in a wonderful mood and state of mind, it feels good, and the visuals are beautiful. It leaves me feeling great the next day too.

My glowing experience with AL-LAD was 200 mcg with 100 mcg redose in vain. I had taken 5 mg 4-aco-met the day prior and that did not seem to affect the trip in a negative way. I took 350 mcg 3 days later in again in vain. It has been 8 days since that and I only have 150 remaining and would like to possibly dose today. I think 150 should be enough for a full experience, but can someone with more experience speculate on whether 8 days is enough time for that tolerance to subside?

I don't even know if I would call it tripping, more like enhanced reality. 150 mcg was splendid. I hit the sauna, played basketball, and ended up in my bed masturbating to 'Lifestyle' by Young Thug. Don't judge ;)

Due to talk of underdosed tabs I am considerimg buying 10mgs of this in crystal form. Can I just dissolve it in 151 grain alcohol?

Sure you can, the question is - do you want to? For long-term storage, dry crystal is better. For consumption, go right ahead, and don't forget to post a trip report when you come back to Earth :)

Well I'm not sure what to do. I was hearing a lot of talk right before the UK ban that the tabs seemed underdosed. Would 10mgs dissolve in say 10mls of 151proof ethanol so I could have a 100ug per .1ml solution to store for a couple years?

Looking at a couple of years of storage, I don't think that putting it in solution would be a good idea, because degradation occurs much more readily.

I don't think that any credible evidence was brought forward that would give reason to suspect that the tabs are not dosed at 150ug. Hence, does it really matter if you buy 10mg of crystal vs. 10mg worth of tabs? Of course it does - the crystal is a headache to handle, unless you plan to use it all within a short span of time, which it sounds like you don't.

^I was tripping once a week last year but recently I have doing very well at spacing out full blown psychedelic experiences between a couple months.

Last edited: