• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

What is the tolerance build up with this like? Had 2 150ug tabs 4 days ago, and had 3 today. Feels much less intense today.

What's the best amount of time to wait between trips?

I agree, two weeks is fine, but I still had a great experience with 300 ug one week after a 150 ug trip. I remember seeing a table showing the decrease of LSD tolerance over time, but I can't find it anymore, I think it was on Bluelight but I'm not sure, could anyone help ? From what I remember, tripping again after 4 or 5 days is a waste of blotters.

2qvcw79.jpg

Had a beautiful experience taking 200ug with a couple friends last night. It was their first time using psychedelics and they both said the trip was life changing. I had some intense OEVs staring at a painting and the mind fuck was almost at a perfect level. My only complaint was how short the trip was (after four hours and I significantly come down). Its too bad al-lad is strangely expensive, otherwise I'd stock up. Thinking about getting some 4-aco-met as an inexpensive substitute.

EDIT: I also want to note that one of the people I tripped with is prescribed Citalopram (SSRI antidepressant, 40mg a day). In the last B&D people speculated that her experience with AL-LAD would be hindered because of it, but we all took the same dose and her trip seemed to be just as intense as myself and the third friend who are not taking any medications, and in fact she described tripping for almost an hour longer than I did. I instructed her not to take her medication on the day of the trip but she had been taking it regularly up until then. Guess we just got lucky!

Anyways, AL-LAD really needs a nickname- im sick of all my friends calling it "fake acid" or "lsd" just because ay-el el-ay-dee is too much of a pain to pronounce

Very nice!

Last edited:
MedicinalHeroin said:
Had a beautiful experience taking 200ug with a couple friends last night. It was their first time using psychedelics and they both said the trip was life changing.

That's beautiful. :)

I just call it "al lad", not pronouncing each letter separately but saying it like it was a word. Super easy to say, I don't get why some people just can't seem to call something by its real name, they have to have a nickname for it.

For me it lasted 6 to 7 hours, and then abruptly dropped off. I'm probably going to take 3.5 hits pretty soon, I'd say within the next couple of weeks. Last time I took 2 followed by 1 an hour later and it was wonderful. Not particularly deep or spiritual but so much fun and quite trippy in its own way. And it made amazing music flow out of me effortlessly.

Same for me AL-LAD is so simple then again a good nickname could be something like Alladin!;)

I personally cannot wait to procure more of this!

Al lad or al_lad ive got less than 200ugs better make this last trip worthwhile, fuck u the english government! Al lad was the only safe chem fun chem u had and u took it away, feel like ending this shit nowadays i need to love life again :-:)-(

Dont worry Bare_head, things will get better for you im sure. Stick to your benzo taper and stay focused, gain a healthy hobby, eat/train well and before you know it you will be able to enjoy life and psychs like before! (sorry if that came across in the wrong way, just going from what Iv you posting in the euro section).

Its all good man (y) much appreciated , funny the dmt gods told me to quit etiz almost a year ago now n i did but got bk on them :-(

My trips used to have a recurring theme of how i should stop tripping and using so much mdma. I didnt listen and a few weeks later got serotonin syndrome. Havnt touched anything except booze/benzos/kratom/alcohol since but now im feeling better im looking forward to a trip in the near future. Sorry getting off topic here.. so yeah.. AL-LAD!

@chart:

You may want to add that the chart was made from averaging the findings posted by people in PD, not something like a scientific study. So your mileage may and probably will vary. Proceed with reservations.

Al lad is really something i need 200ugs of at least to gst going, i cnt imagine what 400ugs wud be like , fuckimg hate this what country do i have to live in to get this lol

Ah this as I if I haven't said it enough already, this is a fucking marvellous marvellous chemical :D So glad it's still alive and well for the time being!

Editing this for a question but what does one say about combing a tab of LSZ with Al-LAd or even a half? I did this last year at a psytrance festival but started with half al-lad, several MDMA pills, and LSZ way later in the night which was fucking incredible (although ultimate headache of doom after). However, I know these timings are all over the place so how about the combo, minus MD of course, together at the same time?

Last edited: