• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Did 225ug with three friends this weekend :)

They each did 150ug, two of them for the first time and they loved it. This substance is truly amazing. We had a great time mostly watching colorful music videos which was amazing :) We were laughing so much, everything just seemed to be funny and we couldn't stop at times. It was beautiful.

Started smoking weed after 2-3 hours which gave the trip a nice boost. No negativity at all, no mindtrip, just positive feelings throughout the experience.

At one point I went to the bathroom and there I realized how hard I was tripping (the bathroom will tell you) and I went back to tell my friends to go to the bathroom and they did and haha it was so funny. Each one of them came out like: Dude I'm tripping hard :)

One thing I noticed this time was the bodyload. It wasn't a bad feeling but it was definitely present throughout the trip.

This substance is definitely way better than 1plsd and Eth-lad in my opinion.

al-lad is great brain candy, (and ald-52 is in a similar category of) sweetness and light

Not asking for any vendors, but is there a lot of AL-LAD going around? Want to order from either the deep web of some internet vendor but not sure if I'm getting ripped off. I live in the Netherlands by the way

Not asking for any vendors, but is there a lot of AL-LAD going around? Want to order from either the deep web of some internet vendor but not sure if I'm getting ripped off. I live in the Netherlands by the way

There should be no problem if you live in the netherlands :)

What's a good way of coming down if you have difficulties getting to sleep?

concentrate on the tip of your nose
as you breathe in, mentally say "beginning" (at the beginning), "middle" (at the middle), "end" (at the end),
and as you breathe out, mentally say "beginning" (at the beginning), "middle" (at the middle), "end" (at the end).
if you notice a long breath, mentally say "a long breath".
if your mind wanders, bring it back

you should be asleep in short order.

What's a good way of coming down if you have difficulties getting to sleep?

I have a similar problem with lysergamides. If I take them after noon, sleep is always very hard to obtain. I will be rolling around in bed, restless, and there's always a chorus of these weird clickety-whooshing wah-wahy sounds in my ears - very distracting.

Really the best way how to avoid this issue, for me, is to dose early in the day. Or trip on mushrooms instead :) I like them a lot more than lysergamides, anyway.

I just eat downers and then boom within an hour or two I'm out; some people think that's 'cheating' though.

I just eat downers and then boom within an hour or two I'm out; some people think that's 'cheating' though.

If taking downers for coming down/beeing able to sleep is cheating, so it is snorting cocaine for beeing awake, or eating psychedelics for personal improvement. So why the fuck take drugs?

I can't get the train of thought of some people... 8(

Last edited:
Downers feels like cheating to me, so allow me to explain my train of thought :)

It's because I'd be cheating myself out of what I find often often to be the most productive/useful part of the trip. A great time to reflect and integrate when I'm coming down. I'd rather be a bit tired the next day than miss out on that. But I often do have a boozy drink at the end of a trip to wind things down anyways.

I find sleep deprivation from psychedelics to be a lot easier to manage than sleep deprivation from other causes. Not sure if it's just the afterglow, or if the psychedelic state allows some amount of the regenerative effects of sleep to happen while you're actually awake or what. Maybe PD sleep deprivation is easier to put up with just because the previous PD experience can be so refreshing.

When I took a full dose of AL-LAD, I really craved a good strong hoppy beer near the end of the trip. It became the only thing I could think about :) And it was delicious!

I also don't mind being unable to sleep from psychedelics as I find myself comfortable and thoughtful. Sleep deprivation the next day is pretty nice too, it sort of maintains the trips slightly, especially with long-lasters like DOC or AMT. I have sometimes taken etizolam at the end when I really just needed to sleep, but generally I try to ride it out.

I don't consider it cheating though, it's just the way I prefer. I will say, if you never let a psychedelic wear down all the way on its own, you're definitely missing part of the trip.

Oh, I also enjoy the psychedelic comedown and after effects, and just force myself to sleep in the few cases I need shit to do next morning. I usually dose myself on the weekends in order to avoid that behaviour and beeing able to enjoy the psychedelics the whole experience.

I usually end the trip with some beer, cannabis, GBL, benzo, or a mix of them all, but just because I'm a GABA-stuff lover, not in order to cut any bad trip or after effects ^^

The thing is, I can't consider using drugs as a tool or for recreation cheating at all. Believing that would be accepting 90% of my life was a cheat x)

Next time I'll definitely start earlier since I agree with that the come down is nice to experience as well. Even lying awake in bed not being able to sleep is ok. But I guess I'll try with some benzos or GHB next time if I can't fall asleep - just to see if keeping my rhythm affects the afterglow in a different way..

Had another adventure with Alladin last friday. I think I'm in love with this substance. 225ug seems to be perfect for a night with friends. Lots of laughing and deep conversations. Smoking weed at the 3h mark was also nice.

Can't wait to go on a solo ride and experience some CEV's with headphones on :)

So what do y'all think, would 150ug AL-LAD + 100ug LSD be pretty much equal in strength to 200ug LSD or 300ug AL-LAD? Or do they have a 1+1=3 synergy?

I haven't mixed the two personally, but I would be surprised if they had a 1 + 1 = 3 type of synergy. I reckon you're strength estimate is about right.

I'd say that dose sounds about right. Tried it twice:
150 AL-LAD + 2/3 of a strong LSD hit, was pretty much perfect
225 AL-LAD + 3/4 of a medium LSD hit - too much AL-LAD, got super confusing and overwhelming

Hi guys, a very good friend of mine is having his 30th birthday party this weekend and I was thinking of dropping AL-LAD there. The thing is that I don't want to be "weirded out" because I want to hang out with everyone and enjoy the party, but I'm afraid the acid will make me uncomfortable... do you think this is doable on lad or I should roll instead?