• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Long time reader, new member Fentanyl Addict

Someone Special

Greenlighter
This site has given me so much info over the years, I'm just glad to finally be a member. I am 5 days clean from ingesting/eating/chewing 100mcg Fentanyl Patches. Wow, now just thinking about it, probably for the past 5 years or so. I noticed there wasn't a lot of people on Bluelight who had too much experience on this subject, so I thought I would join and help some others be safe with a very potent and dangerous drug. Plus it will help with my recovery. ?

Congrats on being clean!! Fentanyl can be very dangerous, as I'm sure you know. I am going to move this over to Sober Living, if you don't mind. There are a lot of folks over there who can support you and help if you're feeling low. Opiates are a bitch to quit-- you're on the straight and narrow now so keep it up.

Also new been on 50sandoz patch a few months now pain gone I want to start cutting patch to taper finally get off completely can I do it?

It wasn't cold turkey (maybe worse) and I was orally eating as many as 3 100mcg patches. per day. I decided to try something controversial and throw myself into precipitated withdrawl using Suboxone. It was roughly 30 hours of hell and now I've been off for 9 days today. I wrote about how I did it in the opiate withdrawl mega thread. I wouldnt recommend it, I think there are much safer alternatives but I'm a little extreme and wanted to be done as soon as possible. Feels good to not depend on them. Going to start a further Niacin Detox this week.

Damn, man... Youve got some balls. Ill find the megathread & read your story-ive never heard of purposely putting yourself into PWD to get clean. Im on 1 mg sub right now.

How do you feel at the moment?

Sorry for the late reply. Best thing I ever did. A 10 year+ addict to heavy doses of Fentanyl and on day # 38 and feel better than ever! No cravings the first 15 sucked, 30 started feeling good, now feeling great with no desire to go back ever. I don't even get cravings. The first 3 days were hell though.