Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - crazy ass ketamin trip

moneyboy

Bluelighter
title: (Ketamin / about 250 - 300 mg) - unexperienced - crazy ass Ket

hey folks, today I had a K trip - maybe a "normal" Ketamin experience, but for me this was completely new ^^

first I started to inject K around 2 pm, dose after dose.. (about 0,3 - 0,4 ml per shot) then I noticed I could see myself with closed eyes from above and had a weird spiral texture moving around me. also the trippy music began to sound awfully good and took me somehow on a trip. I got happy and injected the stuff several times, but suddenly I got out of material (liquid was gone). so I decided to give it a "now or never" try and railed all the ket powder I had layin on a plate (about 150mg).

what I experienced was intense - never had experienced something like this before. I sat on my chair quietly and closed my eyes, then my chair began to "move" inside of the K-room (bright colorful room/partly dark/partly with moving paterns in different colours), i could even feel when I went high up in the sky or falling down slowly, like on a rollercoaster a bit. this was huge! I laughed, giggled and commented the action aloud. then I saw crazy things like colorful patterns or signs, even greater architectural buildings/fragments, difficult to put in words now. I had at least one or two moments when I encountered a christ-like entity (at least I hope it was Jesus, it was bright and had like the typical christ/cross symbol form). I also saw an angel on a horse(?) riding somewhere as a moving texture on sand.
in between I went totally with the music, rocked a little around in the comfortable chair I was sitting in and laughed my balls of. later the trip got more and more spooky, I somehow got into a projection of myself, but I was like 100 times multiplied "inside" of me and it (or "I") went deeper and deeper inside, then it felt like a nearly died, then everything was cool again / I got to the beginning to my own existenc again with thousands of multiplied words of "hi" "huhu" or so, like you would greet a newborn child. then I could see my surroundings again, but time was kind of split into pieces, so several periods of were happening in the same moment (wtf?), it puzzled me completely and I tried to make it go away. after this I believed to be sitting in my chair, opening and closing eyes, not knowing what I was, where I was, what had happened. I completely had lost every last bit of orientation, I did know that I maybe had people who care about me, but could not find images/names.I was in a complete narcotic state and later I woke up from it, than I realized it was just a hallucination, but a pretty powerfull.

now, about 2 or 3 hours after the effects are gone, I feel completely renewed and refreshed :D no headaches, aftereffects what so ever.

one question arises as I continue thinking about the experience. may it be, could it possibly be the case that I have gone completely nuts? would it even be possible I've got insane like a monkey rats ass in the real bad way (I mean shizophrenic) but I am unable to realize it by myself?

oh and one more to add, I allmost could not sleep but I finally slept for some hours. the dreams were so intense - I had colorfull dreams with extrem pervers sexual content ^^ and what was very exciting, part of the dreams had like a storyline which repeated dreams I had several if not 10 years AGO ! exactly the same dream! but me (or my astral being, whatever) was grown older so I was too fat to fit through a narrow door where a wrestler (I believe it was cranky Hollywood Hogan) acted as kind of "gate keeper". :D

Last edited:
Nice report man, thank you for sharing it with us!

what I experienced was intense - never had experienced something like this before. I sat on my chair quietly and closed my eyes, then my chair began to "move" inside of the K-room (bright colorful room/partly dark/partly with moving paterns in different colours), i could even feel when I went high up in the sky or falling down slowly, like on a rollercoaster a bit.
This happens to me on all my ketamine experiences (hundreds by now), back since the first one when I was still using it intranasally (I prefer IV now). It used to be the first sensation during the comeup. After my first trip I described it as angels lifting me up into the clouds.
The sensation of being a train or being on a train is very common for me. Sometimes I would find myself on some sort of food production line that leads through huge Asian cities, bypassing markets, kitchens and many other places. Often I would end up in some really elevated, brightly lit spot which would be the climax of the journey.

yeah I also remember some kind of "line" of people doing something, and I hung on a lift like a skiing-lift or so.

so this is why they called PCP angel dust, is it? bcause of the angels lifting you up into the sky.

this was also reeeaallly cool: I had two little candles burning during the trip, suddenly the candle lights turned into eyes of a being, a beautiful girl/woman was flirting with me with her "eyes". there's a lot more, but I can't remember everything very well.

Last edited:
so this is why they called PCP angel dust, is it? bcause of the angels lifting you up into the sky.
Ironically I never experienced it on PCP. If others do though, that would sound plausible, yeah.

It's only happened on ketamine and MXE and in case of the latter only on whopping doses around 150mg administered intravenously.

Btw was this your first k experience?

You should add some information to the report:
- Concentration of ketamine in the solution (I assume 100mg/ml)
- Isomer, either (RS)-ketamine or (S)-ketamine. The latter is more potent, but less psychedelic. Veterinary k is usually racemic (RS), while (S)-ketamine is intended for use in humans
- ROA, IV or IM? IV is considerably more potent, but I suppose you injected it intramuscularly. Correct?

Last edited:
okay, no big deal about adding the facts!

it was not my first experience but I never got to the really interesting part, I was too low dosed I assume, so this was the first time really trippin.

100mg/ml solution,I injected intraveniously in several shots (about 0,3 - 0,4 ml per shot) (I don't remember how many shots it actually were but my armpits look a little nasty now). I believe I could have injected more in one shot - I'm a newbie on this, most people warned me I could pass out if I inject it too fast and too much. the bottle was not full as I started, maybe there was 2 - 3 ml in it left. then after all was gone I had about 150 mg ket powder laying on my plate which I railed into a greedy noseholes.
Isomer was RS-ketamin (the veterinary K of course :D)

I don't know but is this really "illegal" (sort of, it's prescribtion medicine in Germany at least) because of health related motives? I found the experience blissfull and with mainly positive outcome. who wants to go watch a lousy theater movie if you can have your own movie for yourself as the actor in it by just injecting some cat/dog-narcotic? :D

I sometimes read about people fighting/killing each other or themselves while on alcohol or legal medicine (resp. I've seen it for myself), I never heard about someone on Ketamin, LSD or mushrooms started fighting, a rampage, violence.

Last edited:
Ah ok thanks for the info. I would suggest 100mg racemic ketamine in one shot instead of poking yourself so often. I'm sure you've noticed that being on ketamine makes intravenous injections quite difficult. Work yourself up slowly from 100mg throughout your next trials until you have found the sweet spot. Passing out with the needle still in can happen, but usually only when you dosed too high or injected much too slowly towards the last bit.

Ketamine might seem safe to you, but some people prone to dissociative addiction can acquire a really bad habit and become severely addicted. If you are at a point where you take large amounts daily, you will suffer damage to various organs.

Regarding the legal status: It's not illegal to do drugs in Germany. Since ketamine is not considered a narcotic, you will not be charged for the same crimes as when you possess other illicit drugs of abuse. It is however considered medication which means you should still only have, buy or sell it with the respective permissions. When you are caught with small amounts in the realm of a couple of vials or grams, you should expect to go unpunished in most states I would assume. Better double check this yourself. I know a person who actually received 30g of ketamine after customs had inspected it, determined what it was and had him confirm it's his without any legal consequences... Go figure.

Last edited:
^ I've holed with the needle uncapped in my lap once, the result was extremely bloody, as if my right quadricep had gone through a blender. I'm not even sure what happened. Just took too much man, too much, too much..

That indeed sounds like a case of 'you took too much, man'.

I use 29G for IV use, so the couple of times this did happen you couldn't even really notice. I don't move much while holing anway, but during both those times the half inch needle just slipped out before any major damage could be done. Still, scary shit.

Last edited:
S-ketamine is the strongest ketamine 2 stronger than r-ketamine so when you sniff 100mg you get quite a amzing rush when 30min later 100mg sniif en 30min later again 100mg sniffid
i reached the k-hole amazing pffff

i had to bbig speakers of 120high set on each other and they were not connected to power sorse or audio system and speaker bigin to growl and roar strange very strange sometimes a bit diggerdido style more voice like

and the trip last amzing time 3hours

Wow, I used to get ketamine infusions for nerve pain, 200mg over 4 hours worst experience of my life!!! I thought I went blind I freaked out like a crazy person in the clinic and they shot me up with Ativan... i did always feel refreshed like you said! never doing it again though