• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Style

pazma

Bluelighter
Does anyone else's style (the way you dress) reflect the type of drugs that you do? I'm really into psychedelics and a lot of my clothes definitely really reflect that, I think I own probably 17 pairs of super weird trippy leggings (like with pandas on them or my alice in wonderland black milk ones that my boyfriend got for me, shit like that) and a lot of my shirts are really crazy or tribal/spiritual/etc. I also have quite a few clothing items that reflect my support for cannabis culture (weed leggings, a couple of different weed related shirts, a snapback with trippy space weed designs, a snapback with weed leaves and mushrooms on it, etc). I have a lot of drug related and trip related clothes lol. Wondering if anyone else is similar in that the way they dress definitely gives off a vibe of being into drugs.

Not particularly, I think it's pretty cliche. When I first started doing drugs, sure I wanted some comfy hippie clothes, but after I got into everything I started to try to look normal so I wouldn't get fucked with by the popo. Nowadays it's just jeans and a solid color t-shirt. But I am growing my hair out! Can't wait for it to get back down past my shoulders.

I do have a couple of items of clothing that I consider "'rolling clothes", but it's just a big comfy T-shirt, pajama cut-offs and a big snuggly jacket

i haz some dnb clothes but thats it.
drug wise
and thats ju8st music associated commonly wif drugs

Not at all for me. People are almost always shocked that I do drugs.
The only thing is i'm growing my beard out, but that's pretty normal.

No, I do not want to walk around in the clothes im wearing to let people know I did/do(half and half) drugs....I hate people who flaunt their drug use with fashion kinda, just bugs me, espcially all the weed shirts.UGH. Now if it were for a protest rally or something, then ya, bring on a pot shirt, but a responsible one, not "Roll one all day"

I only wear one article of clothing that would possibly make strangers think, "hmm, that guy probably does drugs". There's nothing explicitly "druggie" about it, no overt references to drugs, but it's a really hippy-ish wool Sherpa hat with a ridiculous thread Mohawk running along the top of it. The only other person I know personally who had a hat like it was this LSD dealer I used to know who was a complete degenerate drug addict/alcoholic (but a funny guy & a pretty decent person at the same time) so maybe that's why I draw a drug association with it.

Other than that, though, I look like a relatively clean cut early 20s-ish looking white dude who dresses on a lower middle class budget. So maybe that means I look like a stereotypical drug user? Haha. I definitely don't have anything explicitly advertising that hey, I do drugs, that's not really what I'm about

Nope I am drugs so I don't need to change to look like drugs ok?

Lol jk but no I don't do that ever.

I think there is a pretty heavy correlation between my heroin addiction and wearing tracksuit pants in public.

I love wearing retro style clothes and tie-dyed stuff when tripping, particularly if I'm in a psychedelic rock mood, but only if tripping in a private safe place. In public, I tend to dress as normal / boring as possible regardless of whether or not I'm high.