• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

On steroid nasal spray for sinusitis - will this effect coke absorption?

thewhitebuilding

Bluelighter
Beclamethasone inhaler. Anti-inflammatory and suppresses immune system.

I was just wondering about the anti-inflammatory effects at the nasal membrane. Obviously its intention is to reduce unwanted inflammation at the site, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether it would have any effects that would reduce inflammation in such a way that permeability to coke will be affected?

Presumably it would enhance absorption of coke, as a result of the reduction of inflammation? But I know one way of inducing anti-inflammatory effects is to cause vasoconstriction, and if so this might be counterproductive in terms of coke absorption.

Anyone know?

I have no idea but I wouldn't have thought using cocaine which is likely cut with levamisole on top of a immunosuppressant is the greatest of ideas.

It's immunosuppressive function is very short lived.
Can't get nasal septums on ebay.
I tend to get reactive rhinitis after snorting anyway, unless I remember to clean out after.
Anyway, sinus headache has gone today.
So will avoid the steroid for a day or so and see if it returns.

Mixing drugs is generally a bad idea. Is the bec' a short- or long-term prescription? If short-term, can't you wait until you get off it? You probably will appreciate the coke a bit more then, too.
Can't get nasal septums on ebay.
Exactly.

I dunno if this is relevant or not, but I use a (prescription) Nasonex nasal spray first thing every day to ward off my allergies to cat fur, pollen, and life in general. It's mometasone furoate. I've been prescribed this for years and it's changed my life, for the better.

It has never (to my knowledge) interfered with my ability to enjoy drugs up the hooter. Quite the opposite, I'm sure.

I can only imagine your condition is worse than mine, then. If the Nasonex isn't doing the job, maybe you should ask your GP for something else?

I also take a cetrizine antihistamine every day, btw.