• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

tenor.gif

It varies for me, but this year I believe I'll tolerate various family pretending to give a shit about each other with the half a Xanax bar a friend gave me yesterday. It's extremely rare that I take any sort of benzo, as they effect me pretty profoundly, so that baby should put a nice holiglaze on things.

A little bit of Ativan if anything to make being with the fam more tolerable. Going out to a movie with an old (female) friend Christmas evening (will be needing to get away from the fam) and I don't want to stink of alcohol or be a slurring mess.

This year I went to volunteer at the local Canna Cup Competition for the med mj collective I belong to and by the time I left my purse was so full of free buds, joints and edibles that Christmas came early not only for me but several of my friends.:)

I'm rolling it rather easy this year.
I am only going to add 10mg alprazolam to my ordinary pickup of 16 mg buprenorphine that i drive to the capital every friday to pickup, stretch to tomorrow so I can complement the delivery with some 10 mg alprazolam and cannabis that with all the glögg/gluhwein i'm going to drink this weekend is gonna leave me pretty cush with my ass firmly planted in my mothers couch, now that I have brought out glögg in the discussion I recommend everyone that have not tried it out do so over the christmas weekend that is if you somehow can get it I have a really good recipe over a variant of glögg based on cognac instead of red wine so it packs a bit of a punch.

Other then that, I'm really gonna cross my heart and go with withe knuckles because a close friend has amphetamine he wants to push to me, and it's just gonna fuck up the good almost magical feeling you only get at christmas it's sedation I crave for the holidays maybe it's psychological cause deep inside I know that the situation will be the absolut reverse next week. :)

Two Christmas ago I put on a fentanyl patch I'd "liberated" from my Aunt. No tolerance, and they last for three days--that steady buzz over all of Christmas was absolutely perfect to handle family.

This time I'm gonna be sober, and have to explain why I'm thirty pounds lighter and have no front teeth.

It'll be fun. Hopefully somebody had a baby to distract everyone.