The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 posts and thread will be deleted and wiped like waao's support thread. That thread made them so mad they deleted references to it haha. He prolly got infracted and that makes me rofl.

Actually Im working w Foreigner, ali , and bozo
Hooked them up w a sweet developer
And we agreed for me to a spot on staff in return for not posting in the lounge anymore and contributing my talents to other forums
www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/744618-Does-anyone-else-fingerblast-their-asshole-when-they-jack-off

I care because every new poster is a chance to dilute shit posters like you nurse

Suck my dick. This is just like Obama care when it rolled out. Not so sure it is working so well still

And to think I admired your parenting. Then I saw your nose-how do you see where you are going? DO the kids help guide you?

mods want to be all 'above' the hazing rituals everyone else must endure in order to become a lounge rat

Droppers is gonna be surrounded by fellows when he gets to his location lol

Yeah, some are getting through quick but I posted something for you in the gift thread hours ago and it's still not approved.

That's what I figured. I'm in dragon age last boss and have nothing to do on New Years. I guess posting on bl is out.

Prolly go to a strip club with boys and do drugs. If I od please add me to the glorious harm reduction trophy list.

Im working on NYE. Not till l8, but I'll prob come home and take pills. AFter. Done with going all out for NYE. There chilled house party I might consider though on the def maybe.

About to go check it out

Since it's not gonna show up in TL for a while, I'll leave it here.

article-0-1A27115200000578-716_634x357.jpg

NSFW:

Thought you might like this one if you have the time to watch it. Complete with inter-racial implications and dystopian deprecation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.