L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex and penis size

panda@413

Greenlighter
This question is mostly for the girls but guys who are gay or bi can answer to. What is the biggest penis you've seen in real life. Did you enjoy it or not? Also do you feel that penis shape has a big impact on sex if so please describe what style of penis you like the most.

The biggest was probly 8 1/2 inches...enjoyed it but just being average and having girth is what is what I like.. It's not like I can get 9 inches down my throat or want to be rammed up into my stomach, know what I mean?

Dicksizing :D -

(gay guy here)

Shape really can make a difference -, curved upwards is the best (for me).

Bi size queen here lol

The bigger the better if im being passive

Haha - when I'm in the mood the bigger the better and have had a few really big guys oblige. It's a different satisfaction though! Different sizes and thicknesses can give you different pleasures. Prostate massage = a few inches in - if you dig a bit deeper then then stretching of the internal sphincter muscle feels great - dig a bit deeper :D

Thickness also means a lot as it stretches you - which gives you a different sensation.

Haha - when I'm in the mood the bigger the better and have had a few really big guys oblige. It's a different satisfaction though! Different sizes and thicknesses can give you different pleasures. Prostate massage = a few inches in - if you dig a bit deeper then then stretching of the internal sphincter muscle feels great - dig a bit deeper :D

Thickness also means a lot as it stretches you - which gives you a different sensation.

I can't do with short and skinny it just feels like it's poking at you.... pointless. And if im deepthroating I wanna know about it, eyes watering etc with a big smile on my face in anticipation of what I'm gonna get next.

Last edited:
I saw an actual penis in person that was at least actually 9.5" long and very thick, or even 10 inches long. I did not have sex with the person who the penis belonged to but I just watched he and his husband have sex while I stood there naked and masturbating since they were into that.

Love Big Dick! :)

The biggest guy I have been with was almost 8 1/2 inches. OMG I loved it LOL!
Kisses,
Brandon
xoxo

I've found girls prefer the larger side of average but not too big. It's funny cuz I've also found most guys are more snobby when it comes to big dicks. In fact, Personally, I need a big girthy cock when I'm receiving to really get off.

u need this Diceman
images

giant cocks are rarely hard like a rock, i prefer moderate but rock hard with smooth bellend to suck on. simple.

as for being fucked by big dicks i'd like to retain my continence

I played with a guy that had a 8.5 " uncut and fat. I love stroking it for him. I didn't suck him but if I ever get to play with a cock that is fat again I will be down on it, seen a guy at the gym who had to be at least 10 soft, fucking thing was BIG, did even want to try and suck it -- LOL

I am not gay but I swear I've seen a 12inch cock out in the real world.

Luxkily it it was on the horse tht my mother (rip) owned