• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex and penis size

Straight male.
The largest I have seen is my own. Don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or being... Cocky! (Barton dum tss) haha but I am very blessed in size. Over 11 inches long and very thick. I don't find it a problem to get hard, but I have ended up really hurting my girl before. (She is 5'1" tall and probably 120 pounds)

My personal favorite type of penis is about 6 inches in length, slightly wider than average, quite hard, and not curved or bent. Larger ones may be more visually exciting, but like someone else said, they tend to be not as hard as (floppier than) smaller ones. I also agree with the comment that gay men sometimes have a tendency to be size queens. I have a small dick, and I find that I usually attract tops who are either bisexual or "mostly straight," since being with a guy who has a big dick is less of a priority for them.

Straight male.
The largest I have seen is my own. Don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or being... Cocky! (Barton dum tss) haha but I am very blessed in size. Over 11 inches long and very thick. I don't find it a problem to get hard, but I have ended up really hurting my girl before. (She is 5'1" tall and probably 120 pounds)

Let her ride you - she can be in control, when she is ready you can go deeper. Skip the deeper positions until she is really ready.

My personal favorite type of penis is about 6 inches in length, slightly wider than average, quite hard, and not curved or bent. Larger ones may be more visually exciting, but like someone else said, they tend to be not as hard as (floppier than) smaller ones. I also agree with the comment that gay men sometimes have a tendency to be size queens. I have a small dick, and I find that I usually attract tops who are either bisexual or "mostly straight," since being with a guy who has a big dick is less of a priority for them.

Gay guys are the same as straight women - some like huge dicks. I know a lot of guys who honestly couldn't care less - big dick, little dick (I wan't to say cardboard box), top bottom etc. Having sex with a guy with a small cock (who you have a connection with) would beat getting your kidneys bruised by some big dick every single day. A good rim job - 1" max length will send me crazy.

11 x 4 I think. Any guy who can whip his like a lasso, uh....

And yes, we head humped, that's as far as it would go in. I didn't enjoy it much at all.

I love uncuts, nice girth, but in america almost all guys are cut, and it sucks.

She doesn't care, she likes it to hurt almost... She just can't really walk if we are rough. But she will take it all no problem, when it slides in you see her stomach rise up with every thrust.

11 x 4 I think. Any guy who can whip his like a lasso, uh....

And yes, we head humped, that's as far as it would go in. I didn't enjoy it much at all.

I love uncuts, nice girth, but in america almost all guys are cut, and it sucks.

kinda refreshing to read this sometimes, ty :) Most dumb beechs in the midwest are like "ewww a foreskin what do I do with it?"

kinda refreshing to read this sometimes, ty :) Most dumb beechs in the midwest are like "ewww a foreskin what do I do with it?"

Lol
I do, I love uncut peens. My friends hate them, but I love them. They feel better.

Gay guys are the same as straight women - some like huge dicks. I know a lot of guys who honestly couldn't care less - big dick, little dick (I wan't to say cardboard box), top bottom etc. Having sex with a guy with a small cock (who you have a connection with) would beat getting your kidneys bruised by some big dick every single day. A good rim job - 1" max length will send me crazy.

While that may be true, I would still give almost anything to have a big, hard dick. It wouldn't have to be huge, just big. I lost the only girl I could see myself marrying because I told her I have a small dick. (She was a size queen.) And I have yet to find any kind of long lasting relationship to come from a gay fling. As far as I can tell, men are just in it for the sex. And I don't usually like to rim.

While that may be true, I would still give almost anything to have a big, hard dick. It wouldn't have to be huge, just big. I lost the only girl I could see myself marrying because I told her I have a small dick. (She was a size queen.) And I have yet to find any kind of long lasting relationship to come from a gay fling. As far as I can tell, men are just in it for the sex. And I don't usually like to rim.

Men are just in it for the sex ? Are you. You want a guy with a big dick or you want to have a bigger dick? You don't have to rim - I was simply stating that a half inch of tongue is enough to make people have an orgasm.

if u have a small dick u will be fine.

they should have pamphlets tho
1. Never recognize or admit the fact that your cock is kinda small, bro
2. Act like a douchebag

^ If you can manage BOTH of these two simple steps, you will not see any major impact in your sex life.

Under no circumstances are you to show vulnerability or weakness to your partner. Do not address your concern.
It will only serve to emasculate you, and lead to disrespect and frustration.
Deny, Deny, Deny. Posture. And act like a douche.

Some (a small percent of sexual active women) may care about size, and they may have the social power to cast you aside, but you will be far from the only guy those (are we calling them 'size queens' in here?) have cast aside when exercising their right to 'vote'. They will not disrespect you for it.

However, honest 'vulnerability' and 'weakness' is hated and disrespected amongst a much greater percent of sexually active women.

Simply "playing the odds" = you want to be a posturing douche.

Now this isn't any reference to sexual pleasure. Pleasing your partner is a separate category, and it is something you should obviously address, it just usually has little to do with physical penis size.

Last edited:
In my opinion the benefits of penis size are mostly social/perceptual. I used to think I was just average, but most women I've been with tell me I'm big. This 'issue' always comes up with blowjobs. After only a few minutes they always complain that their jaw is sore/tired and they cannot continue. I'm only 6", which apparently is above average (surprising to me as my research indicated that 5.75 was average), although I am substantially thicker in girth than normal which is probably more of a factor than my length.

Anyway, because of size/girth I have never had the pleasure of being blown until I came so I wish I was just a tad smaller. Having a big package is overrated.

strategy 1: constantly refer to your baby penis syndrome and convince her its going to be a little peanut when you do the big reveal, then she is going to be slightly confused as to why its not the warped peanut you have been referring to...take full advantage of this confusion and slowly but firmly guide yourself into the back of her throat while supporting the nape of neck and back of skull...once you get her over the gag reflex your golden pony boy...
strategy 2: during your build up to climax while fucking, tell her you want to cum in her mouth, convince her to finish you off orally. end transmission

strategy 1: constantly refer to your baby penis syndrome and convince her its going to be a little peanut when you do the big reveal, then she is going to be slightly confused as to why its not the warped peanut you have been referring to...take full advantage of this confusion and slowly but firmly guide yourself into the back of her throat while supporting the nape of neck and back of skull...once you get her over the gag reflex your golden pony boy...
strategy 2: during your build up to climax while fucking, tell her you want to cum in her mouth, convince her to finish you off orally. end transmission
or u could skip the manipulative oral trickery and simply posture and act like a douchebag

Lol
I do, I love uncut peens. My friends hate them, but I love them. They feel better.

Interesting. I am also uncut, and apart from the extreme stigma in the usa attached to foreskin, I think it's an advantage. I usually make most of my partners come at least once (sometimes twice) during a single fuck. I always wondered why women got so much pleasure from me since I never do anything real freaky or go out of my way to please her. I assume it's just because of foreskin.

Could you explain specifically what about it feels better? Is it the added friction of the extra skin that massages your pussy more?

What's the deal with most men in the US getting cut? don't see the point unless there's a medical reason for it. must make masterbating a hassle too.

I'm quite happy with my erect size both length and girth but flacid size is nothing special guess I'm a grower not a shower lol

What's the deal with most men in the US getting cut? don't see the point unless there's a medical reason for it. must make masterbating a hassle too.

I'm quite happy with my erect size both length and girth but flacid size is nothing special guess I'm a grower not a shower lol

Circumcision began in ancient Egypt. If you think about their geography, It's evident that the main purpose was to eliminate the problem of sand getting trapped under the foreskin and thus causing abrasions on the penis head that could lead to infections.

This practice spread to the western world (English speaking cultures) in a predictable way: due to religious bullshit (sexual repression). Circumcision makes masturbation significantly more difficult so it was thought to reduce the popularity of masturbation in men. Further down the line, in addition to hygiene, medical benefits were recognized from circumcision (reduced risk of STDs), and are cited as the main reason for it still being popular today.

I think the medical benefits are exaggerated. Maybe a long time ago this was a legitimate concern as past cultures did not have as much access to means of properly cleaning/bathing and sanitizing their bodies. Today, in developed countries it's very easy for men to clean their penises, which would make the higher risk of STDs in uncut men a mute point.

I believe the main reason for it's current popularity (that is often 'hidden' or not talked about) is simply peer-pressure: it's parents not wanting their children to be teased or feel ostracized by other guys for having foreskin and being different. I personally love my foreskin because it makes sex so much better. The foreskin and the area of the penis head covered by it are the most sensitive parts of the penis (it's like the equivalent of the clitoris for me), so guys who have it cut off also have tons of sensitive nerves destroyed and therefore they experience much less sensation during sex. I feel extremely sensitive in that area, and also female partners claim that foreskin adds sensation and makes sex better for them also.

I'm in Aus and circumcision is more uncommon here than it sounds to be in the US. Not saying that all all Aussies are uncirced but there seems to be less of a stigma about it here, in my experience i've been with more guys who were uncirced - not that it makes any difference for the girl.
In response to the original question, the biggest cock i've had is about 9", I don't really care about your size/shape as long as you know how to use it! I'd actually prefer a nice fat over a long one ;-)

Having a big package is overrated.

Unless you don't have a big package. That's when you can't stop thinking about it, become obsessed with the issue, and develop a chip on your shoulder or some other kind of neurosis, such as an inferiority complex.

Were all capable of getting ourselves off - add an extra person to the mix, who cares the size of his dick does anyone really think like this ? I know the terms - I've hooked up with a 'pure' bottom - we were not going to fuck, we had such great fun - zero penetration. How big was his dick?

Mine is 4'' when fully erect but MUCH smaller when not. It's horrible.