• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Jägermeister gravity bong worries

lookyboop

Bluelighter
I went pretty hard last night making a gravity bong, for my current bongless situation. I decided to use a 375 ml Jäger bottle, since I had tons of empties for trial and error. I soon discovered that the cap on a bottle of Jäger is aluminum, however I decided to precede anyway, since I wasn't sure how well it was going to play out at that time.

I used the old yarn in acetone trick to make a nice break on the bottom of a Jäger bottle. For the bowl, I used an old glass slide that snapped at the frosted glass. Then, i drilled a hole in the cap, and used candle wax to make the seal. For the bucket, I used the glass container for a tall Yankee candle, that was burnt out, and fit the Jäger bottle perfectly.

Since then, I've been ripping it, and it is very clean. In fact, it is much more of a success than i had originally thought. Now that I have an all glass Jäger gravity bong, I want to continue to use it, but i cant help but worry about the aluminum cap.

I understand smoking with aluminum is still more of a debate anyway, but do you guys think that's something to worry about? There isn't direct flame on the cap, and the smoke is only touching a small amount of aluminum.

I do love me a good gravity bong...

Unless your flame or ember is sitting on top of the aluminum you likely don't have anything to worry about.
I wouldn't worry anyway