• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

thismighthurtabit

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. I used the search engine, as well as google. I haven't found any solid, unanimous information yet.

Some history: I have degenerative disc disease which has led to my L4 and L5 discs becoming completely herniated. With my past opiate addiction, the only thing I have found that I can take safely, that is also effective, is tramadol.

I have had a great source for this for years. I send him a quick email, he emails me back, pack comes two days later. Or overnight if I was in a jam. Here's the situation with his business. He is continuing to do business until he is out of stock, although he will trying to continue to source this for his "patients".

I don't have health insurance. I can't afford to see a Dr. out of pocket. This guy is quick and cheap. He's a life saver. But, due to new laws, this good thing won't last forever.

I am interested in hearing about others' experiences when it comes to this. Those who have had successful pain relief with tramadol, but then found an alternative that worked well too.

This same guy has "more effective" medications, but that will be all bad for me. I have tried gabapentin, but it barely has made a difference. I've used this guy for years, I've had plenty of time to prepare, I just didn't see this coming.

If anyone has any experience or advice they can share with me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Have you looked into kratom? Kratom is a legal opioid analgesic that can be purchased legally online. It is also a stimulating low level opioid like Tramadol, but is also a nor-adrenaline releaser which means it lends well to functionality. We have a bunch of megathreads that I'll gladly link you to. You might want to order an ounce of kratom and see how that treats you, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Kratom can be a bit confusing to new users however, because there are so many strains and vein colors, all with slightly different alkaloid profiles that lend themselves to different ailments. For instance, a stimulating strain like malaysian would be better for motivation whereas a more sedating, heavily analgesic strain like bali would be more suited for pain.

Just in case you want to give kratom a shot I'll break things down a bit. For the most part Malaysian, thai, and maeng da strains are more stimulating whereas strains like bali and Indonesian can be a bit more sedating. Then there's vein color, kratom comes in three different vein colors... green, which imo are the most stimulating, red, which tend to be more relaxing, and white, which are somewhere in between ime.

If all this intimidates you, don't worry. The differences between strains are pretty subtle most of the time, but if your looking for pain relief I reccomend trying bali your first time. Pretty much every online vendor stocks it, it's the cheapest, and it's the most popular. Order an ounce and start with 5 grams and go from there.

Kratom is also cross-tolerant tolerant with Tramadol so if your dependent on it kratom will substitute 1 for 1, well close to it. Kratom doesn't have SSRI activity like Tramadol so you might get a little depression and brain zaps til you adjust. As far as other substitutes that are legal without a prescription, I honestly don't think you will find one. What other meds does this person "stock"?

These are the megathreads, in order from 1-4.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/540581
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/607680
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/670664
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/727164

Thank you for the thoughtful, detailed reply. That was full of a ton of helpful information. I will continue to look into kratom.

This guy doesn't stock kratom, but pretty much everything else you could think of. Even stronger pain meds, but I don't want to dabble in those again. He sticks to only doing stuff US domestic bc he obviously doesn't want to take a ton of risks.

The only difference, is that specifically, his tramadol source was soooo easy for him to stock because it wasn't controlled. Now he has to try and resource it once he runs out. It's just been so cheap and effective.. meh. I think I will give kratom a try.

Like I said, kratom is 100% legal and there's a ton of websites that sell it. It's incredibly cheap as well, hope you find what your looking for!

Definitely give Kratom a try! It works very similarly to tramadol pharmacologically so it should be of some help to you. Good luck!

Yeah Kratom works surprisingly well. Just be careful as it can be addictive and tolerance builds rather quickly. Good luck!

But you are just switching addictions, if that´s what you want..it may catch your breath later on..

Hi everyone. I used the search engine, as well as google. I haven't found any solid, unanimous information yet. Some history: I have degenerative disc disease which has led to my L4 and L5 discs becoming completely herniated. With my past opiate addiction, the only thing I have found that I can take safely, that is also effective, is tramadol. I have had a great source for this for years. I send him a quick email, he emails me back, pack comes two days later. Or overnight if I was in a jam. Here's the situation with his business. He is continuing to do business until he is out of stock, although he will trying to continue to source this for his "patients". I don't have health insurance. I can't afford to see a Dr. out of pocket. This guy is quick and cheap. He's a life saver. But, due to new laws, this good thing won't last forever. I am interested in hearing about others' experiences when it comes to this. Those who have had successful pain relief with tramadol, but then found an alternative that worked well too. This same guy has "more effective" medications, but that will be all bad for me. I have tried gabapentin, but it barely has made a difference. I've used this guy for years, I've had plenty of time to prepare, I just didn't see this coming. If anyone has any experience or advice they can share with me, it would be greatly appreciated!
tianeptine is legal and effective.

No it's not. It's illegal in many US states and other countries. Lying idiot. Kratom shill.

OP lives in Ohio. Kratom is legal to purchase and possess in all U.S. states, though some cops will hassle you about it because it is apparently illegal to possess any substance with which you plan to get high. So I mean, I you buy enough nutmeg they could hassle you about it.
No reason to go around name calling, EuroPharm, when we are in fact talking about the U.S. here,

Also tianeptine is not even available in the U.S., so you might want to turn your words around a little

I think this thread has run its course. There are plenty of threads on all of the drugs in question. We're not here to discuss the legality of drugs in specific places anyway (we are a worldwide board, not just Europe or the US).

Status
Not open for further replies.