• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma and vomiting water

M

mdmalover95

Hi there, I've done MDMA a few times and i always crush a crystal (i know my MDMA it's pure) and put it on water.

Sometimes, even if I don't drink too much water I start to feel like the water just stays on my stomach and I end up vomiting some water.

Is it normal ? should I worry ?

Is it a sign that my kidneys are not working well on MDMA ?

could it be just irritated stomach from the crystal powder ??

I normally get fine after throwing up but it's annoying and ruins my high because i get worried.

Thank you

mdma and alcohol, energy

mdma and empathogenic drugs

I've done MDMA a few times and I love it but most of the times I get very relaxed which I know is normal on pure mdma but sometimes I'm at a huge party and I really want to have tons of energy to dance.

It's curious but all of the times that I got very energetic I drank some alcohol before and I'm wondering if it has something to do. yeah, I know that alcohol with MDMA can be dangerous but I'm not talking about getting drunk , just drink a little to be more relaxed on the come up. Is that the reason why I get energetic highs ?

Also, I know that my MDMA is pure and I normally crush the crystal and put the powder on water.

Also, do energy drinks work to give more energy?

Is it true that if I snort ( which I have never) it will give me more energy ?

Thank you and sorry for asking so many questions at once

more energy on MDMA

I've done MDMA a few times and love it but most of the times it doesn't give me much energy (which i know is normal on pure MDMA).

What can I do to get those highs that make you feel like dancing like there's no tomorrow (which I only had twice :/) ??

(I test my MDMA and I know it's pure)

Is it true that energy drinks before/during help ??

Is it true that snorting gives a more energetic high ??

thank you

vomiting water on MDMA

Hi there, I've done MDMA a few times and i always crush a crystal (i know my MDMA it's pure) and put it on water.

Sometimes, even if I don't drink too much water I start to feel like the water just stays on my stomach and I end up vomiting some water.

Is it normal ? should I worry ?

Is it a sign that my kidneys are not working well on MDMA ?

could it be just irritated stomach from the crystal powder ??

I normally get fine after throwing up but it's annoying and ruins my high because i get worried.

Thank you

Its fairly normal, could be an indication that your taking too much. Swallowing the crystal (maybe in a gel cap or a bit of tissue) could reduce the amount of water you need to drink?

It is normal, if your feeling sick then be sick get it over with as you will feel so much better afterwards.

Ginger (for some) can help with the sickness feeling also having something on your stomach before dropping may help (light meal, toast etc).

This will probably be moved to the MDMA section where you will get a lot more replies.

Caffeine pills are great way to give you a boost (or amphetamines but they have their own risks / side effects). The energy drinks don't seem to have the same effect as they standard caffeine pills that you can buy over the counter. Start off small with the caffeine dose, especially if your not a coffee drinker.

The 'speedy' pills that people enjoy are often a mix of caffeine and MDMA.

Alcohol will not increase your energy neither will snorting your MDMA.

The alcohol can make you feel relaxed and in a happier mood which can make interactions, dancing more fun but nothing to physically boost your energy. MDMA snorted will give you a quicker hitting, more intense but shorter high (meaning your more likely to take more and more).

Have a read of the MDMA directory it probably covers a lot of your questions, or collate all your questions into one post and post in the MDMA section. Somebody will happily answer all your questions.