Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

[Flubromazolam 0.5mg] First Test with the knockout night nurse

Asante

Bluelighter
180px-Flubromazolam.svg.png

Virgin Test -- 0.5mg Flubromazolam orally

Flubromazolam (NOT flubromazepam) is a highly potent benzodiazepine available through selected RC vendors. Being related to triazolam and alprazolam, its potency has been described as "as potent as Triazolam, twice as potent as alprazolam or flunitrazepam and 'considerably more potent than Etizolam'" The drug appears to last 10-16 hours and is among the most sedative of benzodiazepines.

It is strongly sedative-hypnotic, people have been unable to stay awake at 0.5mg and a few blackled out from as little as 1mg. 0.5-1.5mg doses tend to profoundly affect people even wth considerable benzo tolerances.

Okay, time for me to quit blabbing and start doing!

7mg Flubromazolam was introduced in a lab vial and 7ml propylene glycol was added. Agitation produced suspended crystals and air bubbles. The lab vial was heated under a runmning hot tap to warm the contents, agitating occasionally. This warming resulted in the air bubbles vanishing rapidly and the crystals dissolving, giving 7ml of a 1mg/ml Flubromazolam solution.

Using a syrnge graduated to 0.2ml accuracy, 0.5ml was drawn, measuring a dose of 0.5mg Flubromazolam.

This was squirted directly onto the tongue and the neat solution tasted. There was a clear bitterness with a chemical off flavor to it reminiscent of Alprazolam. It was washed down on an empty stomach with a glass of water but some sublingual absorption definitely occurred.

T=
0:00h (22:40h) ingestion of the half ml of 0.1% Flubromazolam solution. (500 micrograms)

0:10h Clear effects are noticable, a sedative effect not particularly benzo-like so far.

0:15h It was no false alert, I am definitely on the rise!

0:30h A nice sedative buzz has developed so far. There is a bit of "dunkenness", the visual field is a bit wobbly as with Temazepam or alcohol. Equilibrium is affected too, these effects considerably more than 6mg Bromazepam. Its not particularly euphoric but it does feel good, intoxicated, wobbly. FAST HITTER.

0:35h Okay this is FUN. I have a nice permasmile building, eyelids a bit closer, feeling generally awesome and impressed that over the 2 hours this comes up it might just put me to bed like it did others.

0:45h I'm starting to get tired in a pleasant sort of way, This is a hypnotic with a big H.

1:00h Whoa, condiderably tired now, I can ttotally see this putting people to bed. Considerable intoxication.

1:15h Saaay guys this is unheard of for me but 2 hours before mu bedtime I'll go to bed now :rockon:
Sooo sleepy, pleasant but mmmmm sleep is gonna be soooo good. I'll mtell y'all tomorrow how it went.

strog sedation, forcug sleeop. Hard to focus the eyes., Good muscle relaxationn throughout.

BOT recreational because its driving mme to bed. I would nothesitate to considerb0,25gr Strong and perhaps 0,125mg as medicinal stff
Eyes wanna roll baqck and close. Awesome benzo, I never hada benzo rwam me so hard and this then on an epmty stomack.

12:30h I can't believe this, I slept 11 hours! I woke up groggy and with a backache which I usually get if I sleep this long. I'm reading back the last entry and am astounded at the number of typos. Completely missed that last night. Ther groggyness is passing a bit as I wake up further.

I respect the shit out of this benzo now, it is SO STRONG. In my firsttime view 0.125mg might be equivalent to 3mg Bromazepam (or 5mg Diazepam) and next time I'll prolly shoot for 0.25mg.

Finally a RC benzo that isnt a daytime anxiolytic but a nightttime hypnotic.

Considerable muscle relaxant effects. I'm feeling residual benzo effects. Very glad I dont have to do stuff but can just ride it out! SO VERY GLAD I didnt take 1mg! My tolerance is 3mg bromazepam once daily.

Sounds like a bad ass benzo :) how would you compare its muscle relaxant effects to clonazepam?

I havent experienced clonazepam, but there was a good amount of muscle relaxation. Having read up on this one, I wouldn't be surprised if 200mcg of it equals 10mg Diazepam, or that it is 50x as potent. 500mcg sure knocked me out and has had that effect on others

Thanks for the report! I was thinking about getting this compound for psychedelic comedowns, but it almost sounds too strong!? Still very interested.

I want some...I get all these benzo's that start with an F mixed up. Sooo many benzo's out there, shit.

Flam is the king of hypnotic rc benzos period .5 to 1mg will put the most severe insomniac to sleep ...love it ...shits Fpam

Thanks for the report! I was thinking about getting this compound for psychedelic comedowns, but it almost sounds too strong!? Still very interested.

Etizolam is my preferred for psychedelic/stimulant comedowns, it's sedative and relaxing but will only put you to sleep if you want it to (sometimes I do, and sometimes I want to stay up but just get rid of residual stimulation), and there is some euphoria (which I don't get from any other benzos I've tried). Granted, I haven't tried this one (or really a whole lot of benzos truth be told).

on low doses its actually quite functional yet stong and i can think off it as the best benzo for meth comedown(dont do meth)because of "badass" long duration

you know why all these RC benzos start with an F? because they are made using Fluoride , our elite "handlers" would prefer it if we slowly ingested poison from the time we are tiny little babies, until 50-60 years later until you die prematurely. Its called population control . The only reason they are allowed to begin with