• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6-apb

john24

Bluelighter
I'm a bit fascinated with this 6-APB . Seems like a relatively unknown drug, that seems to have really good likeability amongst people that have tried it.

But we wanna keep it as 'relatively unknown'... as we all know, anytime anything gets too popular and likeable.....Governments generally wanna ban it.

It's not illegal...but could qualify under the Analog Act it seems.

I'm actually wondering 'why' it's not illegal....since it seems to be so similar to the illegal stuff. Maybe just because it's very new and not well known yet ?

I see a handful of overseas companies selling it. But the only one close in the U.S. seems to be a *snip - no naming sources/vendors*

Any other first-hand experiences on this one are appreciated.

thanks much

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have time to comment on the other bits yet, but I advise that you take out the source name. It is explicitly forbidden on BL.

You're a few years too late with that 'discovery'. 6-APB is already illegal pretty much everywhere. Besides, the benzofurans are quite popular.

519, huh... we can't even post the name of a drug as thread title ?

seems like many little baby steps, just from making a post here. I musta missed something.

regarding legality :

6-APB is not listed under the Opium Law or the Medicine Act in the Netherlands, and thus currently legal.

6-APB is unscheduled in the United States, but not currently approved by the Food and Drug Administration for human consumption.

also, benzofuran doesn't sound too appetizing -

This colourless liquid is a component of coal tar.

Just read this as well from a online medical journal . ( a bad trip )

INTRODUCTION:

There is evidence from around Europe of the availability and use of 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran (6-APB) as a recreational drug. However, there is currently limited information on the acute toxicity of this compound. We describe here a case of acute toxicity associated with recreational use of legal high (6-APB) and cannabis, in which the comprehensive toxicological analysis confirmed the presence of a significant amount of 6-APB together with metabolites of both tetrahydrocannabinol and the synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist (JWH-122).

CASE REPORT:

A 21-year-old gentleman with no previous medical and psychiatric history was brought to the emergency department (ED) after he had developed agitation and paranoid behaviour following the use of 6-APB purchased over the Internet. There was no obvious medical cause for his acute psychosis. He required diazepam to control his agitation and was subsequently transferred to a psychiatric hospital for ongoing management of his psychosis. Toxicological screening of a urine sample collected after presentation to the ED detected 6-APB, with an estimated urinary concentration of 2,000 ng/ml; other drugs were also detected, but at lower concentrations including metabolites of the synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist JWH-122 and tetrahydrocannabinol.
CONCLUSION:

This is the first case of analytically confirmed acute toxicity associated with the detection of 6-APB which will provide some information on acute toxicity of this drug to help clinicians with the management of such patients and legislative authorities in their consideration for the need of its control.

Last edited:
Your definitely late to the party and 6-apb is far from "relatively unknown", it was probably the most popular RC of 2011/2012. It's been scheduled in pretty much all of europe and although it's not scheduled in the US, it's essentially impossible to find here, though 5-MAPB/5-EAPB/5-APB aren't exactly hard to get. We've got five full megathreads on 6-APB, I think there's also another in EADD as well. Threads are in order:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/509257-The-Big-amp-Dandy-6-APB-Thread-(Part-1)
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/513513-The-6-APB-thread-(Part-2)
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/528148
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/599863
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/632565-The-Big-amp-Dandy-6-APB-Thread-(Part-5)

Please note that BL doesn't allow sourcing, I'll notify a mod to come and remove that link. I urge you to read into that vendor a little more, the dude who runs it is pretty crazy and claims his products as "religious sacrements" to avoid prosecution, it's not exactly a church. He is heavily watched and harassed by the DEA and has been for some time. The thing is, he has a PhD in criminology, so he's a master of working through loopholes and has even sued the DEA before.

With that said 6-apb is fantastic IMO, If you like psychedelic empathogens then maybe you should check it out. Just be sure to do some more research as it's way more known than you think it is... and there's probably more knowledge to be learned on your part regarding 6-APB.

Last edited:
I see a handful of overseas companies selling it. But the only one close in the U.S. seems to be a Church selling it...?!?! ( xxxxxxxxx.org )

I meant this part. Discussion about everything else is fine. I shouldn't even be quoting this, but it's just a little warning inb4 a mod does something.

Anyway, you'll probably find a big and dandy thread of 6 -apb on BL. It has been known for a while, and a lot of people went on a run with it already. Still, it's sort of a new-school substance so I suggest that you find out more about it before taking it. There's plenty of info here.

Edit: Just noticed that CaptainKratom covered everything already, lol. Nvm my post then.