• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need urgent help and advice. Percocet

Greenlighter
A FRIEND took 6 pills of 5-325 percocet. Just a few months ago A FRIEND was doing 60 mg every day so A FRIEND was stupid enough to take all of those 5mg pills 2 nights ago.

This FRIEND threw his guts up last night. Threw up for about an hour or more until there was nothing left. At the end of last night he was able to eat bread and crackers and drink Gatorade. Today he had the same stuff but also had soup. However, this FRIEND still has an AWFUL stomach ache and is afraid he might throw up again. Will my FRIEND end up being okay so long as he waits this all out? Please don't make me tell him he needs to go to the hospital. Please.

your fine prob to much tylenol for your gut to handle at once. Half life of oxycodone is 4hr average so most of the oxy is out of ur system. 30mg is not a lethal dosage and neither is 2000mg tylenol but this is just my opinion im not a dr.

your fine prob to much tylenol for your gut to handle at once. Half life of oxycodone is 4hr average so most of the oxy is out of ur system. 30mg is not a lethal dosage and neither is 2000mg tylenol but this is just my opinion im not a dr.
How long do you think it will take to feel okay again?

Yes, but the liver might not be handling well the excess of Tylenol.

I don't see any reason why YOU won't be OK in 24 hours time. Those things run through the system pretty well. I just can't see a stomach ache lasting for days with what you've told us about yourself.

If he had a habit of eating a bunch of them some time ago it's possible "he" has already compromised the lining of the stomach and it gets easily irritated. Mine does this now and I don't have to take nearly as much Tylenol as I used to to make me sick.