• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Christmas Cocktails?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
So Mr/Mrs Alcoholic, whats your favorite holiday cocktail?

Anything clear, I drink around the holidays. yep u guessed it CLEAR liquor.
keep yur whiskey for new years.

my favorite drink around the holidays is top-shelf vodka,redbull[red], cranberry juice, and a lime.
epic. you should try it.
open all the Christmas presents under the tree.

bourbon and coke

the same as my 4th of july cocktail, new years cocktail, birthday cocktail, afternoon cocktail, etc

I do like a kamikazee though. Lime juice, triple sec with some vodka. Jehovah knows I'm not making all of that or paying $7 for one.

Fireball with Nog is good but I like Southern Comfort in mine. And its supposed to cool off tomorrow in So. Fl so maybe a Hot Toddy.

Dark Rum n coke. Usualy Schreech or Old Sam's though i am thinking of going with some Bacardi 151 light tonight for a extra pile of drunk.

Bourbon on the rocks. I drink elijah craig bourbon or buffalo trace.

Last edited:
1/3 crown royal
1/3 fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
1/3 club soda
Ice

I know nothing of cocktails but I love this drink

So Mr/Mrs Alcoholic, whats your favorite holiday cocktail?

Anything clear, I drink around the holidays. yep u guessed it CLEAR liquor.
keep yur whiskey for new years.

my favorite drink around the holidays is top-shelf vodka,redbull[red], cranberry juice, and a lime.
epic. you should try it.
open all the Christmas presents under the tree.

If you add a splash of an orange liquor to the vodka cranberry and lime you have a great cocktail (cosmopolitan) - depending on where you live, freeze the redbulls (monster works better) wait until frozen, put that and vodka in a blender and top with soda or eat with a spoon.

Mango juice, cranberry juice, vodka

Bear

2 measures whiskey (should be JD, but I often end up using blended scotch because it's cheaper and I have zero taste), half a measure grenadine, half a measure lime juice. Shake, serve with ice, enjoy. Called a new yorker, if you get it just right it's absolutely delicious.

Here's my recipie for my secret Xmas punch

One gallon of cheap vodka
Throw in a bag of your fave cough drops
Consume

9d4609afcad2f2ae6712e65720c04e95.jpg

riot punch imo

I'm not drinking because I don't really enjoy the day after and was never really into it.
But for those who are, drive safely!
Merry Christmas <3

^
pagans need a good beating with the christmas stick.

getting drunk is what it's all about...