• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

roi

Bluelighter
There's a single english report on it here, however since it's available again I expect much more reports on it soon-ish ;)

Nifoxipam (5-(2-fluorophenyl)-3-hydroxy-7-nitro-2,3-dihydro-1H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one) is 3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam, one of the major metabolites of Flunitrazepam.

HbRibxf.png

Edit March 2015: Nifoxipam is being sold in 2mg and 0.5mg pellets. If you read the following pages, you'll find out that a good dose of Nifoxipam is 0.5-1.5mg. However, many 2mg pellets appear to be heavily underdosed or even inactive. The 0.5mg pellets work just fine.

See http://tripbot.tripsit.me/factsheet/Nifoxipam for basic information.

Last edited:
Had m.sulphate ir n 6 orange flub 4s at 11am

I'm grumpish off benzos n doing all deccys n going in loft for Xmas.

I'm having half a. 2mgs nifox n 10mg mst. I'm actually mildly dopey n grumpy... Want a real lazy night so will have a few jds n another m.sulphate 10mg n report on the synergies

Dipenhydramine is the worst for accidental od off opiates

Sublingualed half they're tiny gonna have full 2mgs by taking other half in a min I'm not benzo grumpy anymore...

All amnesiac benzos like roofies n midaz iv for dislocations don't affect me normally I get rebound energy. If i put music on I'll get hyper later

Defo mild amnesiac edge no meclonazepam junk this would be a great Sunday morning item. I've got a giant stich outfit on as it's fluffy pyjamas as well n am thinking how much of this n opiates to have

and put rest away so I don't do a blackout
and eat a tub of clonaxepam etc...

I'll leave 5 downers n 5 m.sulph ir. Have now put the rest in its stash. Just had another 2mgs as it feels v comfortable. Like dipenhydramine and clonazepam. I'm HYPER off clonazepams tho. These are with oral morphine ir a lot like clonazepam and h and dipenhydramine with the 2nd 2mgs kicking in. I'm doing Xmas deccys so it's not exactly as it happens

All in all feels controlled and cosy. This would be an ideal sitting in bed with ur partner during or after pills of cid.

I have thought I've seen things out corner of eye a few times and bit teeth clenchy. Alcohol is needed to be a real piggies hehe

Feels like few dabs mandy and I've waited for 2mgs clonaz to work. These are currently nicer than clonaz.

Mates come round were watching anime in / on bed with jd and cokes. He's got uk smoking h and etizolam and I'm swapping a few lines and some of his etizolam blottersfor ten of these nifoxypams I wanna wait see were this upper feelings going. I feel like I've had quarter of a triangle miitzi. Really clean UP but mongy same time. It's not the opiates but my poops were like rabbit droppings. I need to read again this items profile and excretion. Each time either of us smokes any h on 5mg we get eye jittery like mdma and then chatty. Had tiny runs of cheap but cleanly cut h. Rathrr than boosting the opiates it's increasing the downer. Both feel adrenalinalized and peripherally cold. I'm now doing on nexus both got eyes rolling. Feels like if u just did 4x2 all at once n tooted a bag you'd grind your teeth to bits. Heart rates raised mildly not like e tho

So yeah really strong.

I'm now trying 2mgs niffty and 1.250mg of the obf triazolam analogue I dont remember it's name

V short acting I feel like i had gb or gbl I feel full of energy etc etc more friends r coming round to swop things. I hate selling I like swopping n doing them with the person. One wants to try gbl so I'll be a sitter for her..

The nif pam I had 5mg of, i would highly highly recommend. The gay scene will go mad for it esp with gbls complete ban in Jan? this gives ppl an option to have emergency downer for bad acids or bad sex lol. I've had roofies this one's blackout was comfy not scary we were high chatty talking...... Bam drooling heads together dvd menu woke us up so awake hour down line. I'd say most ppl itd put under for two... I feel amazing I'd felt terrible n grumpy really now I could go out all night

I have urge to remove n go pub with friends for last orders. I have ptsd clonaz gets me out house n stops me being terrified. At moment I could skydive and I'm totally calm and rational. Decks getting turned on. Opening bottle jack Daniels. Girl thought h was the swop for gb I'm tempted to take it off her just so she doesn't smoke it. She didn't kmow I'd had two years off it until after she got bag out her bra. S only. 2 but it's really clean swag

These n-pam 2mgs you could either use with a legal upper or coke n have half every hour v similar to gb.

I've urine tested hundreds of drunk "spiked" ppl and only two ppl had taken drugs other than alcohol. One man admitted he'd had k and I put the clangers on my fone for him the other had pills n shrooms n i bought them sugary sweets n drinks n put dark side of the moon on. Lol. No one's ever spiked really often. I have been with acid on my birthday great drug bad setting by mates. My ex spiked me with gbl and gave me 10ml deliberately. I came to.at work which was brill. That was horrific. They kept giving me valium iv n I thought it was a dream. Luckily my bloods were ok n I have stayed away till tonight.

I dunno if I took that 2mgs just now so I'll start again.

This will get benzos banned it's too good it's a real drug. Compared to valium etc which I thinks meh even at 100mg NHS one's. this has the profile of what u want all the side effects ur chasing in other benzos.

This should be sold as advanced drug. To ppl who have had etizolam or have a script. For it to kick through two years of clonazepam it's gotta be strong.

I'll report back after triaz n more n some alcohol after I play a set.

The flub azolam was a lot fuller and seemed heavier and complete more than valium like non euphoric child of temperament 20mg duration peak and strength and nitrazepams go to sleep or calm down edge.

I'll batter ten during the day till I get a feel for it

My friend who is always get moggys off always said less is more with most downers. This doesn't feel abusive in an enjoyable euphoric way. I'm gonna let my system detox have nice food n a walk to see my daughter in a nativity play. I'll keep going with it after that. Not moreish very clean and clearheadded.

I'm gonna eat the 40 or so extra benzos in the bb and obf orders before using a micro pipette and a protective mix to lay 250 etizolam 1mg blotters and I add 100mg flub to keep mine unique. Lots ppl keep em behind mobile battery and I use the setting sun 25 blotter logo only for these so ppl will know it's not cid. The flub makes the back darker and you can taste it's not cif or rcs I've had. 2mgs bout limit n thats doing them twice.

I'd like a g or so to make brilliant blotters on a good design with some etiz in background they'd be fun u could take 2 nifftypam blotters n nod out for an hour like reverse nitrous..... Mmmm with nos and a sitter near the drool point would be crazy cev.

This drug is perfect for coach or plane journeys u could get great sleep on early flight n feel like ud had a full nights sleep at ur destination lol

I'm gonna go for a third sitting 10mg plus 1.5 mg pyrazolam few flub a moggy afew drinks a single dipenhydramine few smokes of the broken gooing round and veg curry straight after we've dropped.... If i feel drowsy later I'll take two stemitil great anti sickness n anti dizzyness only if meal repeats we predosed ant acids. So I'm sure we'll all wake up like cats all snuggled up under duvets n double bed sized crocheted blanket. We've made a den over bed frame n challenging ppl who come in for secret password. These downers nif-pam one's are ace really really funny but two ppl have dropped old nbom?e items n I'm being talked into my favourite cuddle drug on downers 5eapb which is cudddly empathetic n no /less hangover

Were all drinking glass of booze for glass iced juice n had vits and milk thistle pre binge lol

Hope other ppl having fun being silly n listening too gabba etc at silly volumes... X

Chtistmas fairy sparkles skruffy fae

I won't write trip reports in od again. I'm pretty poor at keeping things short but have tried to reassure someone doing half a Nifoxipam its fine if u know ur source and even if u have less tolerance than my destroyed gaba complex you'll have a safe time as regards ingestion of this substance I tried alone then in increasing amounts all evening

The gurn n euphoria is back after a break, food and like my nitrazepam addicted supplier says with benzos after one or two less is more. There's a lot of subtletys to Nifoxipam too. Stay safe. I'm glad to start a new account n i tend to get samples offered to me of things I'll try n post important facts ( I am nuts clinically so bear with me xxx)

Only tried it twice but 3-OHDM-Flunitrazepam is possibly my favourite hypnotic benzo.
0.7mg KO'd me, even with a very slight habit. =D

I'm not messing any more 8yth h n 4 mg n 2 x 1.25 triazolam analouge off other ppl. 8th flub normal n one dipenhydramine 50, other opiates n 2 g of diphenidine to mix in with swag on foil

Multiple foil smokes of diphenidine make ur bronchial bringing up clear see thru muck... After a few days it's impossible to breathe...

Its ndma action means that if ur on any meth it reduces gear cravings but zero pyscadelic effects off upto half a g even a few weeks later on half g and an 8th Bobby. It's once a month item for me like h but i appear to have done half oz in four days. I'm getting more maybe to just do a bag a day till new year's dsy I should bounce onto dhcs then stop. If i get any more ( it's super cheap)) ill be doing it mid/end Feb for bay naughtyness....

I'm feeling what a took at start of post heavily. Films n booze in order to celebrate!

woooohpy doo !

The poster above I agree it's best benzo by miles after i ruined clonazepam after two years.....

Happy hardcore, happy happy joy joy, happy Xmas x

My usual vendors bein on holidays, and the shops being closed, i was exploring other shops, and came accross nifoxepam.

So i'm getting some 2mg pellets of nifoxepam soon. Allthough i've not used them before they're from a notorious trusted uk source, so normally no worries there.

The flubrazolam vendor was a hassle vis a vis of payment, amongst other things, allthough from the more numerous, and good reports, wanted to try that too, anyways...

also used the occasion to get some cheap apparantly very high purity ethylphenidate a little aMT, and trying a few pyrazolam as well as MPA pellets, neither of which i have tried before, not over the moon about the two last chems, more for curiosity and novelty (and to add to my extensive RC list...)

but yeah, will report on the nifoxipam asap... excited it's a flunitrazepam relative, but slihtly sceptical until i try for myself. :D

Hoping it will live up to my expectations!

Right pyrazolam is like a hug from ur daughter chemically. It guves off some chem but u have to be benzo intolerate for it to work. Yellow 0.1s u have to be a coounnassouir to feel the fx. I'd take few months clean upto ten. 3x0.5mg is ace. I've walked round homevtown with hoody on eating 40 odd etizolam 1mg n 2mg and 50 plus 0.5s

Quick to start to work but I prefer newer 1mg pyrrazolam differentvprofile longer come up etc.

Pyraz is safe with alcohol seemingly not potentiating any fx. The ten of more before bed gave me an unexpected benzo hangover fixed by coffee. The triazolam 1.25 n from other source 250 nifoxipam. Both differentvvendorr soundcsame as you. The nifoxypam 2mgs are all the sleepiness, antioxylitic etc like oxazypam plus. The sleeyness never came with amnesia like iv trauma midazolam patients. But red bull has kept me benzo'd n sharp/aware. Nifoxypam finds good for food munchies. I've battered the combo In huge ammounts nifoxypam is ronseal does what says on tin. I did find me mum knocking at door n I'd downers out of ten or twenty I felt great like gb/gbl. I felt like an hour was four to six hourscsleep no hangover

The triazolam nifoxypam ones as the full ride. Like diclazepam was ment to be theser vicious valium. Wide range of fx. If nifoxys hadnt come id of bothered less I just had one strong one occasionally. I only like weird gin drinks. I had whiskeys they didn't boost bout but the nod if nifoxypams had been taken

I got my packages sat one parcel force the othervsigned for from firms. No complaints I got 30 extra nifoxipam n 27 4mg flub notrmal.

I'm on clonnnazepam 2mg am. Made some fx subtle i could swop. Clonaz out. The nifoxy

Halflife short nifoxy didn't notice. even ten triaz pams quitesubtle.... They're notvsleepers they just tick.ALL BOXES

X

Last edited:
When the nifoxy wear off its like five mins n ur straight. These ARE THE DROIDS YOURE LOOKING FOR RC INSPECTOR...