• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

Sorry to keep posting up this thread guys but I just found out Nifoxipam is the analogue of oxazepam. I thought it was a nitrazepam analogue . Oxazepam as some of u will know is the worst and weakest pharmacutical benzo ever. So clearly it's gonna be rubbish. Mystery solved :)

Flubromazolam has own thread. Use search engine. Analogue doesnt mean it shares same effects and potency.

Flubromazolam has own thread. Use search engine. Analogue doesnt mean it shares same effects and potency.

This is true. Diclazepam was an analogue of diazepam if I'm not mistaken and they are nothing alike. But i was under the impression that an analogue of a substance was in some way intended to Mimick the original compound .
So why do they mention that it's an analogue if it's not to imply that the two may have similar properties? I'd be interested to know. I like chemistry but I'm not that advanced(yet) so any knowledge u share is much apreciated.
Also I thought this WAS the Nfox and flubromazolam thread.Whoops must have misread the title,thanks for the heads up I shall do a flub search .Although I did just start a new flub thread. I don't supose that maters .
I'm new to posting on this site, I only registered yesterday so I could let people know about Nfox as it's new and no one knew anything about it yet ,so please forgive my posting mistakes and such untill I get the hang of it. I still haven't figured out how to edit my profile. Is it because I'm using a smart phone maybe?

Being close in chemical structure increases possibility to share same properties. But this is not rule. Think of DOC, its derived from amphetamine molecule but its psychedelic a much more potent by weight than amphetamine. They are chemically related but do not share potency or effects.
Also, if you want to add anything to previous post, use edit button. There is no point in double or triple posting.

Seems like a shit batch is being sold tbh (either that or monstrous benzo tolerance). I got the .5 ones and they were effective to say the least. I was originally put off by such low dosed pills, but am glad I stuck with my usual vendor now.

I have hammered a metric fuckton of RC benzos in my time and I was genuinely knocked out by these. Albeit a high dose was needed, but it cut through an EPH comedown and rendered me unconscious.

Seems like a shit batch is being sold tbh (either that or monstrous benzo tolerance).

I agree. The reports just vary too much. I got my 2mg pellets (the beige, freckled ones), will sublingual one and report afterwards. Currently I have no Benzo tolerance.
The last time I took some was at the beginning of December so that should be a good reference point.

€: Ok, so 2mg produced some nice relaxing and sedating effects ~2h after sublingual ingestion but not as strong as I expected. Not exactly hypnotic but I drank an energy drink beforehand.
I guess 4mg would have hit the right spot. Maybe even 5-6mg but they are definitely active.
I would compare it to the strength of 10mg Diazepam with less muscle relaxation.

Oh, and I smoked some bud after the effects kicked in and it was a very nice combination.

Last edited:
~40mg Diazepam tolerance is not exactly 'ridiculous', nor does it mean taking 100mg of a novel Flunitrazepam analogue (100mg Flunitrazepam ~ 1,000mg Diazepam....) before declaring it inactive as a molecule itself, as opposed to the single batch you sampled, is anything but reckless, clueless, dangerous stupidity.
We have many lurkers, imagine one taking your dose as a recommendation.
You, though I detest speculation like this, may have underdosed, or 'dud', pellets. That lurker may not.
We are a HR board, not a dick-sizing, reckless endangerment blog.

An analogue, in Chemistry, is simply a molecule with a similar structure, arrangement, or functional group.
It is not a promise of psychoactive mimicry if one ingests it.
Analogues can have effects ranging from identical to incomparable.

4-FA is the Fluorinated analogue of 4-CA (a major neurotoxin), 4-CA is the Des-methyl Chlorinated analogue of Methamphetamine. See where this is going?

The only thing of value in such a post is that you used the name 'N-Fox', which I made up earlier...

^ This dude talks sense.

Taking 100mg of this stuff is insanity. It would black you out for a week at least, even with some tolerance, and anything could happen while you're that fucked up.

IME, this is a potent benzo and it is easy to be caught out because it takes so long to kick in, and the urge to redose is high while you're waiting.

I must stress; in my previous posts I mentioned taking a big dose. The thing is, I don't think that dose was needed.. I was just very paranoid from too much EPH and it seemed they weren't working so I kept eating more.

I'll chip my two penneth in for those saying high doses are required. I've used benzos for 15 years while being very aware of addiction potential and thus not over using them. So although I'm very used to them my tolerance is low.

I started with 3mg n fox and .5 pyrazolam. 40 minutes in I feel nothing, but I got the hunger which suggests they are starting to work, regardless I necked another 1mg just to take it upto the dose of 4mg which is what people seem to be suggestING as a starting dose. Fast forward twenty minutes and I'm starting to feel like I'm on my way to being a bit smashed, albeit subtlely. I started to get that nice light head and a bit wobbly, swaying about and feeling gormless. Went into the kitchen and got rizla and baccy out but left my filters in sitting room. I came back with filters and put the baccy I had already got out back in the pouch only to realise I was gonna have to take it back out again to make the fecking roll up! left my lighter in the sitting room this time. So its taken about 5 minutes to do a job that I could have just done from the comfort of my recliner In 30 seconds.

So ye, I'm leaning toward this being a pretty good benzo with recreational value. I'd say the dose I had was similar to around 30mg of diazepam. Saying this I've just noticed that the effects have waned a bit, maybe because I'm sat doing nothing, idk. If I was a fool I'd probably go get a bottle of wine to keep that wobble going...

It's becoming clear that the .5s are not the same as the 2mg pellets. Perhaps a different molecule sold under the same name. Who knows it's not exactly a well regulated industry.
Also id apreciate trip reports where people only take the drug in question. Otherwise it just doesent count.
With my 2mg pellets experience ,the brown speckled ones ,I'd say stay we'll clear. Absolute rubbish just like its analogue oxazepam
I had almost 100mg of Nfox and had no effects.
Just curious. You guys who are getting the .5s are u getting them from the us ? As I got my 2mg from Uk and there seems to be some confusion.

Last edited:
It's becoming clear that the .5s are not the same as the 2mg pellets. Perhaps a different molecule sold under the same name. Who knows it's not exactly a well regulated industry.
Also id apreciate trip reports where people only take the drug in question. Otherwise it just doesent count.
With my 2mg pellets experience ,the brown speckled ones ,I'd say stay we'll clear. Absolute rubbish just like its analogue oxazepam
I had almost 100mg of Nfox and had no effects

I don't think .5mg pyrazolam really makes all that much different to the over all effect in my case. Lol I definitely got a good benzo experience from n fox. The wobble has passed but im feeling pretty boisterous and at ease with myself and still got the warmth in my head.

I got mine from a popular UK site By the way.

~2 hours felt fairly stable.

@Z - Nifoxipam feels subjectively as close to Flunitrazepam as its structure would suggest. I actually prefer N-Fox to its parentage.
Plus, the whole 'date rape drug' thing people think of.

Oi sprout arnt u the guy going on about how analogues don't share effects? Also to date rape somone with NFox (good name btw)would b impossible with the ones I got. There would be more pills in the glass than drink.

I don't think .5mg pyrazolam really makes all that much different to the over all effect in my case. Lol I definitely got a good benzo experience from n fox. The wobble has passed but im feeling pretty boisterous and at ease with myself and still got the warmth in my head.

I got mine from a popular UK site By the way.

We're talking about Nfox though not pyrazolam

Also I thought I should add. I don't use Benzos recreationally. So all this talk of a good buzz and stuff I don't get. What I do get is a profound relief from anxiety. That could be mistaken for a high. Infact it is a high. But only because the anxiety is gone. If I take benzos and don't feel anxious I have little effect from them

We're talking about Nfox though not pyrazolam

I misunderstood, I thought your post about trip reports using only the one substance was aimed at me.

I'm the same. I occasionally use benzos for anxiety which I am genuinely suffering at the moment, but my anxiety haant been a long term issue. However, today I wanted a benzo buzz and I got one, and a nice one at that, which contrasts what sone have said about n fox.

Protip:
I've tested both 2mg pellets and 0.5. It's apparent that the vendor selling the 0.5 has a superior product.

I won't name the vendor so don't PM asking.

Protip:
I've tested both 2mg pellets and 0.5. It's apparent that the vendor selling the 0.5 has a superior product.

I won't name the vendor so don't PM asking.

I knew it! But that begs the question what are the two different chemicals being sold as the same thing? And also why are the 2mg speckled brown. Last time I came across brown specked pills it was heroin? Anyone remember that from a few years back? It could well be that the 2mg have heroin in,I have a massive opiate tolerance so maybe that's why the speckled pellets dident do anything to me while others report feeling somthing nice. It's a Shame I don't have any left, I get tested for opiates every 2 weeks or so. (I'm in recovery)
But someone needs to sort this out.
These aparantly reputable companies claim they have they're products tested to make sure they're proper .
But then why is theyre etizolam powder weaker than theyre pellets.
I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter. Also why no PM? I'd like to know. I think we should come together and try to bring order to the industry. Were the customers and we have a right to know whats really in them. I say we start a group and take on this cause. Take down the dodgy companies. Hold them accountable for what they sell. Sure they get away with it by saying not for human consumption. But they know. Please PM me with your top UK vendors and I'll do some detective work. Maybe even have em tested at the university.

I knew it! But that begs the question what are the two different chemicals being sold as the same thing? And also why are the 2mg speckled brown. Last time I came across brown specked pills it was heroin? Anyone remember that from a few years back? It could well be that the 2mg have heroin in,I have a massive opiate tolerance so maybe that's why the speckled pellets dident do anything to me while others report feeling somthing nice. It's a Shame I don't have any left, I get tested for opiates every 2 weeks or so. (I'm in recovery)
But someone needs to sort this out.
These aparantly reputable companies claim they have they're products tested to make sure they're proper .
But then why is theyre etizolam powder weaker than theyre pellets.
I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter. Also why no PM? I'd like to know. I think we should come together and try to bring order to the industry. Were the customers and we have a right to know whats really in them. I say we start a group and take on this cause. Take down the dodgy companies. Hold them accountable for what they sell. Sure they get away with it by saying not for human consumption. But they know. Please PM me with your top UK vendors and I'll do some detective work. Maybe even have em tested at the university.

What? Speckled with heroin? Does takin heroin orally even have any effect? I'm sure it doesn't.

I very much doubt that the speckled 2mg pellets contain heroin. The whole "speckled pills=heroin" thing is just an urban legend as far as I'm aware. And in any case, I've tried the 2mg pellets and I'm certain they contain a benzo of some description, though I have no way of proving that it's actually nifoxipam. A couple of those (so allegedly 4mg) seemed about equivalent to 1.5-2mg of etizolam in strength but quite different in effect (much more muscle relaxation than etiz but less sedation, a bit less motor discoordination and slightly longer duration).

What? Speckled with heroin? Does takin heroin orally even have any effect? I'm sure it doesn't.

Ye you can eat heroin . You can Snort it ,inject it ,smoke it and even stick it up your bum. Which is actualy a good way to do It with a 70%ish bioavailability .aproximatly twice as effective as eating it . So anal administration is very effective.
Anyway about 10 years ago or so extasy in the UK was found to contain heroin . So if you got a brown speckled pill in those days it contained heroin. Most probably to get people addicted to theyre brand of pill rather than getting you high as the X would over power it. But with these brown speckled pellets that could be the effect people are reporting. I myself have a massive tolerance to opiates because I was dumb enough to think I wouldent get hooked . I'm on methodone now and hopefully will not be doing heroin again. But it could explain why some felt effects from the 2mg brown ones an I felt nothing .And as for the .5s. I recon its a different compound. This RC industry is well dodgy. As participants in the RC scene we should do something about it. All those in favour friend me . PM me an lets talk .And let's make it a safer environment for people who want to enjoy themselfs safely
Power to the people!

Ps . I'm not gonna waste money on buying any more of these but I do have the means to test it for opiates as I get tested every other week. Does anyone want to send me one for research purposes ?
Or if anyone else has the means to test them please do and let us know

Last edited: