• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

I was skeptical from the get go. For something so new they are very cheap compared to other RC benzos. I'm fairly certain "The Network" is well established here and has refined a way of shilling that gets past the mods. Now the shops are back open, it seems we are getting more negative reports, whereas when they were closed people were hyping this as the best RC benzo and one that will get banned quick.

Glad I stood on the fence.

I was skeptical from the get go. For something so new they are very cheap compared to other RC benzos. I'm fairly certain "The Network" is well established here and has refined a way of shilling that gets past the mods. Now the shops are back open, it seems we are getting more negative reports, whereas when they were closed people were hyping this as the best RC benzo and one that will get banned quick.

Glad I stood on the fence.

I rate nifoxipam very high on my benzo scale. Altough dont expect much from 2-3mg dose, for more noticable effects 4-6mg and 10mg for users with tolerance.

For those that care that much to the relation to flunitrazepam, Flubromazepam is also only one of it, and though I haven't tried this flubromazepam seems much better...

If flubromazepam didn't, none will. Only problematics like phenazepam (which isn't even banned in my country) have had some media scare and even then it was sparse, like salvia.

don't you mean flubromazolam?

Trialed nifox more times, no where near the duration of flunitrazepam, but deffinate strong muscle relaxing and hypnotic effects i find extremely pleasant... also roofie style amnesia though :\ I go for 6-8mg's at once (take into account i'm on other benzo's and meds)

Flubromazepam was ok, because i got it in powder form, despite having scales, given my tolerance i tended to dab the stuff, it's descent, but i prefer etizolam and nifox from the RC benzos i've tried

Also like 1m etiz is not "equivalent" to 10mg valium IMO 2mg nifox isn't "equivalent" to 1mg flunitrazepam

Last edited:

You've omitted the part after the comma, where I wrote "... I find". Had my comment been quoted in its full integrity, without your mendacious and strategic excerpt, the statement I made could not be argued as a suggestion for anyone to take this drug on a daily basis. Instead, we'd clearly see that the statement in question was a simple acknowledgement of what I have personally found to be acceptable, hence the phrase "I find“.

Therefore, the only point you've proven here is that you have no qualms about stooping low enough to employ dishonesty and contextomy as argument-winning devices.

^I happened to know your intent but chose to be pedantic on behalf of those who aren't. What is the desideratum in using a sesquipedalian vocabulary on a forum such as this anyhow?

..Anyways my package made it through US Customs and should be here Monday hopefully. Although the atmosphere of positivity about this new RC has slightly dampened I'm still optimistic.

^I happened to know your intent but chose to be pedantic on behalf of those who aren't.

Huh? You've obviously confused being duplicitous and quoting out of context with being pedantic. In point of fact, purposefully misrepresenting someone's statements is not being pedantic, but deceitful.

What is the desideratum of using a sesquipedalian vocabulary on a forum such as this anyhow?

Not this bullshit again. It's exceedingly childish and anti-intellectual to mock someone solely because their vocabulary is larger than the average or one's own. The English language places at least 500,000 words at my disposal. Yet your expectation is for me to limit myself to humor the most unlettered and unread amongst me? Why? Also, my advice to anyone wanting to satire someone's "sesquipedalian" vocabulary in the future would be to make sure the "big" words they use in their derision are used properly or used not at all. Otherwise, confusion may arise around the intended object of one's ridicule.

But, lexical clumsiness aside, I think your question is about why I find the need to use words that you think are pedantic. Well, apart from being a veritable logophile, some of my reasons may be best expressed in the words of others:

Loving your language means a command of its vocabulary beyond the level of the everyday.
-John McWhorther

One forgets words as one forgets names. One's vocabulary needs constant fertilizing or it will die.
-Evelyn Waugh

Every time I have to look up a word in the dictionary, I'm delighted.
-Vivienne Westwood

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them.
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

all animosity aside, sometimes i just come to scroll through here to read Nom's comments; so very eloquent

I got some 2mg pellets from a vendor two days ago. I've taken 6 pellets on two occasions. I was clear-headed with a body glow like a really really subtle ketamine and opiate warmth. Not much tolerance, haven't touched research benzos for a good few weeks and those were Etiz, Diclaz and Flubro. Definitely not as heavy as Flubro, but lacks the re-dose and black-out potential like Etiz I believe and also clears your head of bad vibes quite nicely I find!

Good benzo.

well apparently i'm the only one who thinks this poxy nifoxipam is just another tono bungay.
i'll stick to my flubro for the time being

Tried them last night to kill an EPH comedown. They definitely work.. BUT I ended up taking about 12mg at least.

Very muscle relaxing and sedating. Knocked me out cold for 13 hours.

They take a long time to kick in though. I was having a really shitty comedown because I overdid it on the EPH all weekend. Paranoia struck and after an hour I started to think they were inactive and I would have to brave this shit.. but not long after.. BOOM totally sedated.

This is a nice benzo imo. It's just not too good as a trip killer because it really takes over an hour to hit you.

It feels to me a lot like flubromazepam. I also think it's similar potency to flub and all vendors are dosing pellets way to low. Probably explains the bad reports tbh.

Yours sincerely,

A benzo head with moderate tolerance

I told you guys earlier this is similar to flubromazepam. It's only a few dances away in certain terms...

Flubromazepam definitely has a longer half life. It hits faster and is more effective for comedowns imo.

Nifoxipam takes a long time to hit but it hits harder and has a sort sort of warmth to it. It's pretty recreational mixed with some green.

I love both of them and they definitely are similar both in potency and effects.

I am looking forward to this but I could not stand Flubromazepam because of its massive duration. Never had such a bad Benzo Hangover the next day...
And I never tried any hypnotic BZD since they are only prescribed very rarely around here and I always wanted to sample Flunitrazepam/Temazepam/Midazolam.

I will report around the weekend I guess.

I got mine today. They are beige colored with brownish specs.

Anyways it seems like many of you are saying that it takes an extended amount of time to kick in (similar to flubro).. so in order to avoid a re-dosing disaster can anyone remember roughly how long it took to take effect?