• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam (3-HO-Desmethyl-Flunitrazepam)

Recently began talking to my ex in a benzo haze thanks to this and Diclazepam.

Actually prefer it to Flunitrazepam, but tolerance builds just as fast.

I wanna try this one...was going to get some Etizolam, but come to find out the shit's been made illegal in my shitty ass state. Benzo's just don't make me tired(except valium at high doses, which I don't really like, v's kinda make me deppressed for some reason..)but anyway Do wants to try, it sounds nice to have around at night.

If Valium sedates you... have fun with the hypnotics! *-*

valium is sedatingg/hypnotic, but nifoxepam is definately a level up from that... tolerance to muscle relaxation and later hypnotic activity builds very qucikly... to be kept for "special occasions" or "emergencies"

valium is sedatingg/hypnotic, but nifoxepam is definately a level up from that... tolerance to muscle relaxation and later hypnotic activity builds very qucikly... to be kept for "special occasions" or "emergencies"

That's too strict, I think. This compound is suitable for everyday use, I find, insofar as its potential for developing dependence doesn't make you into some milquetoast chickshit, too apprehensive to have fun whenever one wants. That's been my life since I was 14 years old. Now, at almost 21 years old, I use my advice more than ever. A drug is not fun because Satan has made it that way; it is fun because it is fun, honestly. You cannot ever become a maven on this topic without at least a passive recognition of this patent truism.

Erm... We know Sweet-F-A about long term issues with this compound, so advising 'daily use' is, frankly, stupid.

For some reason I have a feeling RC benzos are on the relatively safe side to take everyday, besides the fact of running out and having seizures like you would with another benzo...could be wrong, but it's my gut feeling. All the stimulants and canibinoids that seem to come out every week are what I would be worried about taking everyday...

Erm... We know Sweet-F-A about long term issues with this compound, so advising 'daily use' is, frankly, stupid.

Erhm, when did I advise anyone to take anything on a daily basis? Read and re-read my comment until as long as it takes for you to grasp that yours is unwarranted. Preferably, before you respond. Geez.

I didn't intend it to be restricted to others for those sole two purposes, but i know that for myself i'm being very carefull, i have very high benzo tolerance so no longer (can) use benzo's recreationally, but i feel like i could with nifox. and i don't want that for myself...

super disappointed by these :(

after reading jesusgreen's TR I was so excited to try these, got them in the post yesterday and all I can say is they are absolute shite. I've taken four of the 2mg pills which I bought from a very reliable vendor and, bearing in mind Jesusgreen only took 1mg in his initial TR, over several hours and I feel nothing. At all. Ziltch.

Oh well, live and learn. Anyone else found these nifoxipam's to be a bit lackluster?

So this is a metabolite of flunitrazepam? Does that mean its safety profile is at least as good as flunitrazepam?

Slightly surprised that this thread isn't more "active"... for my personal interest i would love if this chem stayed well in the shadows, but am aware that "it's just a matter of time" before the use and abuse starts, the media will very likely come sniffing, pokin their filthy noses into matters that they will distort the information and consequently the likely ban(s) we are oh so used to by now.... :\
Enjoying it while it lasts :) hope y'all doin alike ;)

If flubromazepam didn't, none will. Only problematics like phenazepam (which isn't even banned in my country) have had some media scare and even then it was sparse, like salvia.

Last edited:
@ Keeping

Im glad im not the only one that has had no effect from these Nifoxipams,maybe its to do with my body chemistry,but i think not,as i said in jesusgreens report,i have been using many drugs over a number of many years 25 to be precise and many of these have been benzodiazepams. I have a feeling that those that have no experience may be getting something or those with no tolerance.The many positive posts that i read i think are those that wish to sell it or have invested in it some way...Even those who wish to get something from Nifoxipam like a pseudo effect.

Hmmm, well I can certainly say I have zero vested interest in Nifoxipam.
Is it possible that a vendor is offering multiple doses (0.7-2.4mg) as '2mg' to find the cheapest dose/effect ratio on their end?
My dose was 0.75mg to start with, and was effective!

@ Keeping

Im glad im not the only one that has had no effect from these Nifoxipams,maybe its to do with my body chemistry,but i think not,as i said in jesusgreens report,i have been using many drugs over a number of many years 25 to be precise and many of these have been benzodiazepams. I have a feeling that those that have no experience may be getting something or those with no tolerance.The many positive posts that i read i think are those that wish to sell it or have invested in it some way...Even those who wish to get something from Nifoxipam like a pseudo effect.

Really? Either people say it's really strong and it's relation to flunitrazepam is evident or just you here saying it's basically another Deschloro-Etizolam.

If so I'll stick with my rx and the occasional clonazolam when I decide to smoke some blonde moroccan.

@ Keeping

i also have quite a number of year experience with benzos (3+ years daily benzo ab/use) and these had absolutely no effect on me, even though i have abstained from any and all benzo use for 5 months. in the end i ate about 10 pills (equivalent dose of 20mg nifoxipam) and felt sweet fuck-all. thankfully my vendor was kind enough to offer a refund, but i'm still super disappointed. that being said, i highly doubt there are any clandestine posters with vested interests in nifoxipam sales who are intentionally misleading us; i am, nonetheless, bummed out :(

roll on the flubro [that i'm getting as consolation] tomorrow!

Last edited:
I dont know if its vendor issue with "inactive" nifoxipam pellets but mine are definitely active. I ate 10mg deschloroetizolam before lunch, that had some minor effects, then I popped 2mg nifoxipam at 2pm, next 2mg hour later and half hour later when I finally got home from work, I popped another 6mg. I didnt see any chart how strong this should be but I dont expect much from 1 pill, maybe thats the reason why you are dissapointed. So with 10mg deschloroetizolam and 10mg nifoxipam during few hours we started to smoke and snort 3-phenyl-phenmetrazine and let me say that vaping up to 100mg does job everytime I do it, but now I ingested 500mg over 3 hours and it definitely changed my high but nifoxipam still overpowered 3-fpm, I was just less sleepy and maybe a little more talkative but I still felt sedated and I could go to sleep right after finishing smoking (but went to bed 3 hours later). But my friend who ingested 300mg 3-fpm and took 3mg nifoxipam (1 hour after last dose) had problems falling asleep for next 3 hours. I have no tolerance from using benzos often but my natural tolerance seems high because I consider 40-50mg diazepam or 3-5mg etizolam recreational dose. Only alprazolam is super potent for me - everytime get blasted by 2mg. Have to research this on its own.

on the day in question,other than a large glass of red wine, i had ingested nifoxipam only. i too have quite a high tolerance for benzodiazepines after several years of daily use of etizolam and diazepam, but up to yesterday i hadn't touched them for five months. i'm going to take 4mg today at lunch, on an empty stomach, and have another crack at it.

[addendum] i did notice some mild amnesia this morning, not quite remembering when i went to bed, things being moved around in my room etc. i most certainly wasn't drunk, so i suppose that may have been down to the nifoxipam. but still, my pills, at least, were crap.

Last edited:
Maybe inconsistent dosage in pills? For me 10mg nifoxipam with 10mg deschloro etizolam (which is treshold dose for me) was quite sedating and amnesic as I dont remember much after taking last 3 of 5 pills. It was also muscle relaxing and ime very anxiolytic too (I dont suffer from anxiety but you get me)
If this is allowed, PM me and we can discuss this further, not to waste your money for no reason. If this is against rules, takes this as joke. :D