• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Concern over hydro 5/325 dose.

Drumminstoned20

Bluelighter
My friend got a prescription for 5/325 hydro/acenomenophen tabs . He weighs about 180 lbs and has no tolerance. He took 5 tabs 5 or 6 hours ago and just took another 4 tabs making his dose for the day just over 2900 mg Tylenol and 45 mg hydrocodone. Given the time span between is this dose an okay one time thing with someone with 0 tolerance. My friend has bad anxiety and is worried .

You'll be fine man. This isn't anything to worry about. Don't take more though.

For sure. Anxiety can be a bitch. You will definitely be fine though.

For future reference the FDA recommends you keep acetaminophen intake under 4,000 mg per day. So as long as you're not doing it long term, you'll be fine with under that amount (approximately).

You really should not take more than 1000mg apap at once, every six hours. However since it doesnt seem like he does this often he should be fine. Use the CWE in the future

^ Yea, I'm a tad lazy atm but there is a CWE mega thread. If your planning on consuming that much apap do CWE save your liver enjoy your high.

The maximum recommended daily dose of tylenol ranges from 3000 - 4000 mg depending on who you ask. The dose they took should be fine but I wouldn't go higher than that and I would definitely lay off the alcohol that day.