• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

Fake cocaine all the time ...got bathsalts

Fake crack...plastic.

Opiates I've always gotten legit gear including h.

Coke uses and dealers tend to do this more due to the drugs never enough each 20 min style....wheras opiates u can't be content just being well a lot of the time

A few tips..

The fast hand off where the dealer is in a rush and has toto drop it and dip really fast.

Over packaged where you can't see the product..

Here's one I recently fell for, it caught me off guard since I kinda trusted the dude although he's a newish connect... Usually I can get high right when I make the buy at dudes house but he said that people have been getting all crazy lately and no one can get high there anymore at least for now. Product looked genuine, I should have just tasted some on my tongue but since I kinda trusted kid I didn't think twice about it and was more interested in jamming out on his piano for a couple min before I left.. I think since we both do music and he seems to appreciate my talent I wasn't expecting it but it should have been aa dead giveaway.. Got home n checked it out n it was bunk.. I txtd n let him know, told him it's ok, I understand his dealer probably just got over on him but in the future if I ever do more business I won't buy if I can't try some then and there. Guilt tripped him as best I could with the nice guy card lol, but he probably doesn't feel too guilty or he'd not have done it to begin with. It was only a $20 but money is tight these days so I'm pissed but it's my own fault, all the signs were there I just was slippin so I blame myself just as much.

I've been ripped off by friends and people who were simply business.. Mostly by friends I no longer talk to, I tend to see the best in people and overlook the bad.. Growing out of that though lol.. I would say at least three-quarters of the times that I've gotten fake shit was from friends because since we were friends I was not expecting it and most of the time if it's somebody that I'm not friends with or somebody that I just met or know through somebody else I am really careful and perceptive but when I'm relaxed around somebody who hasn't done me wrong before it catches me off-guard sometimes but in my book the best thing to do is charge it to the game. Sometimes no matter how perceptive you are and how good your guard is up you are going to get ripped off but what goes around comes around or at least I like to believe so lol.

I'll be right back with the product/money is another one to watch out for..

Watch out for friends who have gotten bad on opiates because when somebody is dope sick most people will go to all-time lows in order to fix that problem for themselves.. No matter how close of friends you think you may be.. Me personally, I'll just lay there n take the withdrawls and hope something happens in my favor but I won't rip off or rob neither friend nor stranger alike to feel better, I'd rather be sick... Not many people r like that tho..

Def watch out for tweakers, especially Meth heads.. They will rob you so quick with no remorse.. If a friend has recently got hooked on meth I wouldn't buy from em..

Buying from complete strangers standing on the corner is always a craps shoot but around my parts no one stands on the corner anymore like how it used to be..

Anyways, good luck on your future deals, be perceptive and cautious, never let your guard down and listen to your gut!

Later guys! :)

..It happened to me with MDMA.... the one time it was 5-meo-dipt.... I was working as a cook when I dosed that one.......I lost all perception of time....chicken wings were frying for God knows how long, or not long enough....

Orders kept coming in...I had no clue what the ticket said????...I mopped the same spot on the floor for what seemed like 30 minutes.... It looked dirty still....so I kept mopping....

...the next was 2cb.....

....but both times I was having visuals I did not want...or atleast wasn't expecting..... After I knew what it was....I talked to the idiot who was selling... Told him this isn't cool, someone is going to get hurt....bought out what they had left.....

the 2cb time I was experiencing extreme visuals and a huge body load , I took 5 doses of what I thought was MDMA....but was 2cb...I was at a party....they almost called the ambulance...
....I could atleast squeeze some words out of my mouth.....particularly 'no....it would make it worse......'
After I knew what it was, both times..., I enjoyed the trips I had after.....
....I hate fuckers that do things like that, selling shit, that isn't the shit...

Once only. Was gonna by amph and i was given someting that made my mouth feel like i had been to the dentist. Its sad people sell fake drugs.

If I was to sell drugs, it would be to save the world...not to make money.

Last edited by a moderator:
With street drugs the only time was when I bought a supposed LSD sugarcube and tripped but got the sickest I've pretty much ever been. no idea what was on it.

oh yeah onetime did a quick handoff for weed and it was some brown, may have been old ass brick weed i guess.

The only drugs I buy at the street level nowadays are coke and weed. Coke I just do a taster bump and can tell somewhat the quality of it (I only go for "fishscale") and weed you'd have to be a moron to not be able to tell after a brief time as a smoker.

In my country, it's very common for dealers to sell fake meth and bunk pills to young people at raves. If you're like 15 or 16, you got like 50% chance of getting fake stuff. Girls at that age usually don't get fake shit as often as guys do. Yeah people suck lol

I would not fuck with any supposed MDMA ("molly" should be a joke term by now) without testing it. There's way too many RCs that mimic the effects to varying degrees for much cheaper, if I'm paying MDMA prices give me some fucking MDMA.

A year or so ago I purchased hydrocodones from my man. Always got em from this guy. Long story short, they were pressed with something unknown. My friend and I would take a few and game (xbox). The effects of the pills were similar to xanax. I know a lot of these pills get pressed with fent, but these weren't. I basically blacked out for two days. It was pretty scary, but I don't blame my guy. He was always strictly business. I think what happened was my guy's guy ran out, so he used an alternative source. Either way, this has happened to me twice. I have also been sold pills pressed with fent, too.
Another time, I had a guy who would get 15mg roxys from the doc. He would sell them to get money for meth. Anyways, we had a good thing going where i would buy $500 worth and he would give me a hell of a deal, so I could re sell them to friends in my circle/group and basically get a portion for free. Well, I moved to another town and we stayed in contact. He would mail me some and I would send him a money order. well, you guessed it, he burned me. ran off with my money and never sent me shit. He didn't even try to cover it up or say he sent it. he just burned me and ignored my calls. It's very unsettling when these type of things happen, especially if the deal is a make or break that'll put u into w/d if anything wrong happens.

^^^ That's if you're a guy.

Ummm, you better be one big ass tough mf if you want to mess with me. I have mental illness on my side and a "don't fuck with me" attitude. I go borderline and psychotic when someone fucks with me.... man or woman!

Now I did get ripped off once 30ish years ago. I lived in Kitchener, Ontario and bought some "crack" off of a random black guy on a street corner. It was wrapped in a piece of bag and when I got home I found out it was wax. Went back but couldn't find the guy. I guess I'm lucky because when I was young I did sketchy deals like that and only got ripped off that once.

Actually my old pot dealer's ol' lady gave me kife pot once and asked me to tell her how it was. When i told her it was kife she told me not to come back! I freaking lost it. I blacked out and remember some of beating the crap out of her. Her ol' man just let us go at it. Bitch brawl yeehaw! I was told later I did a real job on her by someone who saw the fight. My bad? Lmmfao

Yep-- twice when starting percs. Now I actually have a script and a legit online source. But Brooklyn spent 180 on bunch percs and was given a few Valium and some vitamins... and another time in the Bronx 200$ for a bag with nothing in it, did the exchange, I looked in bag and he ran like the pathetic Mofo he is, bc he knows if he didn't run I would have gotten him by the throat and drove down the road couple hundred yards then let him go on his face ... but yeah 380$ total

Like 1 year ago, i bought 1g of coke.
Same guy where i bought more than 4000 euro on coke if not more on a period of 2 years.
I was going out with my bro's and we decided to buy some coke because i had cravings for it. Everyone had very good quality, but not me..turns out i had 1g of speed lol.

Speed is 5 euro and coke 50 euro here in belgium. So i instantly called my dealer and i explained. He didn't believed me so i drove to his house and let him smell it.

He throw away that nasty speed on the street and gave me 1,5g of that lovely coke i used to love so much haha. 0,5 bonus for the trouble.

Way 'back in the day' I was using way to much meth and working the graveyard shift in a sleezy store. One night around 11 o'clock this guy walks in and asks if I saw the person that was standing by the curb where all the plants were supposed to be. I said no and there must have been a question on my face. The guy says 'I just bought this meth off of them, and it turns out to be rocks. I gave them $100.00!' and holds up a bag. I look and its the landscaping rocks out of the planter! I tell him I don't know what or who he is talking about. The rest of the night I spent worrying if I looked like a meth head (I did because I was). Later I wondered how he could tell people he got ripped off in a meth deal.

I think people do this because they know what very little real trouble us addicts can cause. Who are we going to tell? Well- maybe that store clerk in there!

I've taken "LSD" blotters two times that were actually DOB. My friend had bought these at a Psytrance festival in Germany. They were sold as LSD but we quickly discovered that the trip was nothing like LSD. Extreme stimulation, amphetamine-like stimulation with extremely technical (although beautiful) visuals. He had two kinds of blotters, and the second time we took the other blotters and noticed that the effect was nothing like LSD, we were just like "fuck, not this shit again...". My friend never uses benzos but the second time we took the blotters he asked for benzos and I gave him some clonazepam which calmed he down. The stimulation was extreme and both trips felt like psychedelic speed.

After this experience, we are both extremely careful about from who we buy LSD. Fortunately there are some reliable sources.

But I guess "LSD blotters" is one of the most common scams, they can contain everything from 25I-NBOMe to DOB to DOM. Blotters are tricky and you need to know your source.

Last edited:
..It happened to me with MDMA.... the one time it was 5-meo-dipt.... I was working as a cook when I dosed that one.......I lost all perception of time....chicken wings were frying for God knows how long, or not long enough....

Orders kept coming in...I had no clue what the ticket said????...I mopped the same spot on the floor for what seemed like 30 minutes.... It looked dirty still....so I kept mopping....

Oh man I was totally laughing out loud for that one

Meth in Prague and they were gone before like I could do anything. When I saw it I knew I got ripped off and the lead up to the purchase of it I was kinda suspicious and kinda knew but I wanted some badly so was willing to take the bait and fell for it. How bad, I moved on and another mistake and experience to learn from.

Speed is 5 euro and coke 50 euro here in belgium. So i instantly called my dealer and i explained. He didn't believed me so i drove to his house and let him smell it.

Gotta check out Belgium some time. Antwerp where all goods both legal and illegal are dispersed from.

was once sold cinnamon instead of heroin,,,

Ouch!! Lol about the guy asking about shooting up coverup. I remember one time me and my friend were waiting on a dealer and he got impatient and decided to hit up these cats posted up against a wall. They sold him some weird brown colored dope that I have never seen before. It just did not look right and I told my friend not to do it, especially after I saw the strange brown fluid it mixed up as. He booted it anyways and immediately started smacking and licking his lips.. "mother fuckin' chocolate".
Turned out it was Nesquick...lol.. At least it was tasty.

I was sold acid blotter without any acid on it and was once sold grass clippings in a quick, nite time, drive through, street corner hand off.

Last edited:
I was sold fake xanax & ativan from a seller over in Pakistan, the things crumbled in my fingers with the slightest touch, I couldn't do anything about it coz I paid via Western Union, I learned my lesson that day.