• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

My dealer was sold 5000 dollars worth of totally fake OC 80s...... He gave them all to me for free, and I sold them to Junkies that I disliked or had some sort of grudge against. . ... this OC 80s were IDENTICAL to the real thing but clearly were ibuprofen under the stamp and coating. I made about 2200 dollars off people who both deserved it and could afford it.... 2 of those people are dead now from overdosing....

Bought a bag of blow off a guy on the street. Immediately tasted as I walked away and realized it was baking soda, so walked back and said I actually could use another and motioned to the alley for some privacy and let's just say I got my money back. Ah to be young again lol.

My favorite was always the"here take my wallet , I'll be right back" and it's always this empty ass wallet with some useless cards in it, or some lame back pack with nothing in it.
Or how bout the guys who steal your shit and help you "look" everywhere for it. Gotta love those guys.. lol. Or the ones who create a whole scenerio for you, ask you to meet up with them , but when you get there they don't have any money but their "boy" wants to spend blah blah , I've had people sit right in front of me and have a fake conversation on the phone ."you have $$ right , ya I'm with them now , meet me ------ I'm on my way". Some crap like that. Lol ya, I don't even like you and I'm just gonna hand you my drugs??... Hey let me use your phone for a min.
Hmm. Last call was to .... Oh look ME ,or some call that sure as shit wasn't made 2 min ago... ....
Fucking losers. . I've been on both ends of that fake phone conversation gag... Dude pretending to be on the phone with the dealer... I'm dope sick.. here just TAKE my money !!
Buying drugs , selling drugs , it's always some bullshit...
This one kid in NY sold me a bag of MAKEUP. My dumb ass shot it up...I was fine but ...
I hate some people... They don't care if you die. They don't care that you are shooting it in your veins, as long as THEY get something out of it.

My friend snorted a yeast infection pill once thinking (hoping)it was oxy...
... LOL ...

Absolutely not. Always check the product or go with someone that is knowledgeabl. Ain't no refunds in that games

My friend got robbed by one of the little old black guys in the electric scooters , in the Tenderloin (pill hill) SF. Lol. Hahaha he was trying to get an OC 80 way back when.... He came back all in a huff but kinda humored , said he chased the guy but couldn't catch him LOL. Imagine running trying to get around a crowd of people and the guy your after is just slowly getting further away.
Ya he came back a failure.
Dude HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!???
Haha. I never forgot that story.. the image is still in my head of my buddy yelling HEY ! HEY ! ... LoL. Freaken old guy just scooting away with his little button... Cracks me up pretty good.. still to this day.

i was sold a wrap of gram of cinnamon instead of H like 6 years ago, only found out when i got home tho.
i actually just kept it for ages to remind myself not to be such a rube next time - until like a few months ago my mum found it and had a huge go at me cause she was convinced it was actually heroin - eventually dissuaded her from the fact by trying to run it on foil (which it didn't). now its in the trash.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Definelety , I think every seasoned user has had at least one or 2 experiences..
but now that the Fentanyl is everywhere things are getting Nuclear, dangerous beyond reason. This is not like GBL \ GHB
or getting MDA instead of MDMA... or receiving incense instead of Hash. or EVEN acid in Ecstacy no not MDHA.
I have used my whole life, used and loved all.
Problem is.they are now synthesizing Fent but not always correctly.. IE, clandestine labs mess up PH often or simply the molecule they are going for degrades and litterally mutates to a similiar but deadly variation of the Drug. This occurs naturally in nature. Problem is Fentanyl is complex and involves THE MOST POISONOUS chemicals like Cyanide amongst others to synthesize.
My freinds are in jail because they did not realize this . I being a lifelong Heroin and polytoxico .. used Fent thinking it was heroin and two week ago i almost died 3 times . this was a derivative or DIRTY version of FENT mixed with SMACK.
GUYS IM TELLING U ALL . THE GOOD TIMES ARE OVER . TECHNOLOGY ,GREED, And poverty
Has Created an Overtly dangerous Society for the recreational drug user. This is comming from the most Impulsive drug addicted <1% that has been revived more than a few times. So guys wheather its 2cb instead of speed or Salvia instead of weed or whatever.
Stick to the Classic drugs they are still popular for a reason ... people DONT DIE.
Feel Free to pick my brain i am a walking encylopedia of the dope world. CAREFULL ALL!
PEACE OUT

I've taken "LSD" blotters two times that were actually DOB. My friend had bought these at a Psytrance festival in Germany. They were sold as LSD but we quickly discovered that the trip was nothing like LSD. Extreme stimulation, amphetamine-like stimulation with extremely technical (although beautiful) visuals. He had two kinds of blotters, and the second time we took the other blotters and noticed that the effect was nothing like LSD, we were just like "fuck, not this shit again...". My friend never uses benzos but the second time we took the blotters he asked for benzos and I gave him some clonazepam which calmed he down. The stimulation was extreme and both trips felt like psychedelic speed.

After this experience, we are both extremely careful about from who we buy LSD. Fortunately there are some reliable sources.

But I guess "LSD blotters" is one of the most common scams, they can contain everything from 25I-NBOMe to DOB to DOM. Blotters are tricky and you need to know your source.

It used to be less complicated. It was either LSD, something Nick Sand invented back in BC, butyr-LSD I think or such (I'm speaking of the Canada scene, from late 90's to late '00s when I lost my contact for real LSD sheets of 100, the guy had it mailed to him straight from the hippies in BC). In the US, there was an LSD drought so people made DOC, DOI and 5-meo-amt blotter (those people should be beaten up with a plunger (5-meo-amt). I even remember photos linked by people on the newsgroup alt.drugs.psychedelics, where people laid and glued two blotter sheets on top of each other and it was 2c-e, blotter, with obvious powder , they would cut 2 pieces on top of another and there was filled as much as possible blotter with diluted 2c-E with crystals sandwiched in between. That was ridiculous.

Blotters sold online with 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD etc. are fine, but for people who only deal with street LSD, seeing blotter squares larger than 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch is very suspect. Especially here, because in the late 90's/early 2000's there were oversized South Park blotters (taking on the popularity of very pure 'cid laid on south park characters) back in 2000-2001, but they were like pretty much 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch with a big obvious spot in the middle of liquid that was absorbed. They were PCP blotter and they continued (Bikers), to cut their LSD with a bit of PCP on the liquid they laid on blotter, sure there would be 100 ug of LSD but also 1mg of pcp, take a strip, go fucking mad...etc. But generally once you find THE guy, you're good. The guy who finds you call often enough to bother with. Who's blotter tastes nothing and has the correct size. It's a shame he changed cell phone number without telling me or other people I know who knew him, but he's finished his Construction technical diploma and when one works in construction, one moves around where there's work, so I haven't bothered going to his parents house, they know me, but it would be strange. Also he's the kind of guy who hates the internet and computers, he didn't even join in when the masses bothered us closet-nerds when myspace, FB etc. showed up.