• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

haha post his name........ he'll learn.......

I get sold fake pills every once in a while, because if i don't get them myself i leave myself open to getting screwed. Well if i get fake pills i sell them again to someone else. Sorry but thats the way it goes. Sometimes i make more money off it too.

yea.. it does getting ripped off... but sometimes.. the person selling the stuff doesnt know its bunk.. and sometimes. hes the one being ripped off, since he buys by the boatload... but yea.. it still sucks to be ripped off no matter who you are..

There's a homeless guy in Sydney who pretends to sell hash and pills, the hash is actually licorice & the pills are plaque testers, they make the plaque on your teeth show up red when they come into contact with the agents in the pill, the sneaky fucker. Off course whenever he does deals it's always in the street and quickly so you can't check what it is.
I first met him one night when he asked for a rollie paper to make a spliff, I thought I was getting a bargain with 2 grams of 'fresh black hash' & a free pill for $50! I've seen him afew times since but never had the guts to ask for my money back, he's apretty seedy looking guy.
I thought I was the only person to have been ripped off until I found out three of my friends had bought $50 licorice and another had bought a $30 plaque tester. His mum couldn't figure out why his teeth were all red.

Anyone who travels via Wynyard Bus station might now this guy, maybe we should get a vigilante group together & go roll him for his smack supply, as payback for being a cheeky mutherfucker. :\

^^^

HOLY MOTHER FUCK!

Dude, that was the same guy who I bought some "hash" off on the way to Altitude one day!

I'm glad I'm not the only person. I bought 2 grams of "hash" for $20, and at the time I thought it was too good to be true. Sadly, it was.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Sounds like a good plan.

Wow, that guy must get around! He's gonna get beaten very badly for this sort of thing if he keeps it up, if he hasn't already been...

--- G.

lol... our first 'acid' experience.... 15 trips for 4 stupid kids, a bunch of go-between dudes, a very shady guy and what i'd describe to be 'nausea'.

But my, did we give them a good frowning.

There is this one kid that I deal with for Coke, and I swear, everytime I get it from him, the quality gets worse and worse. I don't actually think that I can call it fake, just POOR quality. Just once, I'd like to see him weigh it / bag it, just to see how much he stomps it... Anyway, not neccesarily fake, so it doesn't totally apply, but dammit, bad quality gear is right up there with getting fake gear. People like this should be strung from there toes and forced to watch Michael Jackson videos all day. Thats what i call cruel and unusual punishment!

Chris

I don't get ripped of like that for a long long time ago, but that's because I have regular hookups, and they know that they have nothing to gain in ripping me of, they'll only make me move to a new dealer and lose a lot of profit. Anyway, it happened to me several times when I was younger. I've bought 15 bunk E's once, I've bought some really crappy pills, and I've bought my share of fake acid blotters, and also weak blotters, the ones that you have to drop like 4 or 5 hits to feel like you've taken 1 good hit.

We got sold a few dud pills, needless to say we don't shop there anymore......

Wankers!!!

:X

I just recently purchased some more coke from the kid that I usually get it from... this time I accidentally saw him cut about 7o% of it with inocitol.... needless to say, I punched the motherfucker dead in the teeth..... he had it coming to him...

The very first time i did acid. It wasnt acid. I didnt feel much of anything. So the next time i did acid (at a drum circle) i told them to give me "three" hits of acid, that one wasnt enough for me. And then i took them all at once.
That night changed my life.

beanergrl said:
That night changed my life.

^^^I can relate....my first acid trip changed my life from that point on......I honestly believe that EVERYONE should try acid at least once.....its just as important an expierance as getting married or having kids.....you never look at the world the same way again

peace

ive been sold fake drugs twice, and they were both the same drug, same day, same place. i was at a festival and bought fake white blotter acid twice in the same day (different people of course).

This happened to me and it pissed me right off.

ADD tablets as E's. They were cheap, apparently "new" and pre wrapped when I picked them up off him and the surroundings we were in I had to do it in a hurry. I had gone to school with this guy for a short period of time and knew him to talk to so I had no reason to suspect he would do this. I rang him straight back like 10 min later when we discovered what they were and he was meant to get back to me but never did. I contacted him a couple of times but he always dogged ringing me to confirm a meeting to get my money back. My options as I see it are:

1) Thump the shit out of the guy either by myself or with mates. The risk of that is I could get bashed back and/or I'd always have to watch my back (not like you don't have to nowadays anyway) and watch my car etc etc.

2) Cop it sweet and shove my manhood up my ass (instead of the E's that I should've been :p)

3) Ring him again and threaten to go to cops, tell his family that he deals etc etc if he doesn't deliver my money.

What do you guys reckon I should do? It really rubs me the wrong way and I'm not too keen on fighting because apparently his brother's are bigger than he is (and he ain't a small buggar). What should I do?

GloriousMorning said:
Yeah, I killed the guy....

When drug dealing comes into killing there is something wrong.

Anyhow I ordered two 2C-I's from VC and I turned
up being duped. They might've done it with purpose or there
might be a miss in the making procedure. Since the drug
isn't illegal and VC is located in UK i can do nothing.

I have only ever bought poor quality pills once, not off my regular dealer.
I found that they were just a low dose so double dropping them worked fine =D

I bought a pill from a guy who I had met before a few times, and was a friend of a friend, so I trusted him.

anyway, the pills were bunk and I found him later on in the night and asked him what was up. he said he had eaten five and was feeling good.

he looked dead sober.

i didn't do anything, cause i am a fairly small guy, but i was pissed.