• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

Originally posted by eternalcrux:
Every time except for half a pill i bought once: every tiem i bought e it has been fake. Seeing as i am a pussy and the guys i bought them from were mean and scary i did nothing lol
then you should come `round here. we treat women as everyone should.
;)

Originally posted by eternalcrux:
Every time except for half a pill i bought once: every tiem i bought e it has been fake. Seeing as i am a pussy and the guys i bought them from were mean and scary i did nothing lol
then you should come `round here. we treat women as everyone should.
;)
DO kick someone's ass for selling fake shit they won't call the cops cuz
no...the just could call big time warriors with big time uzis.
lol

bought some anti-d's..
they got sold to some one else as well..
the 'dealer' got put in the hospital.. i think he got stitches.. im not sure

Originally posted by Madhatter4:
One time back in high school I got sold a bunch of fake E from a kid....anyway after threatening him and threatening to kill his dog he eventually gave me my money back....I know that sounds kinda strange but for real if you threaten to kill someones favorite pet they will usually give you back your money.... just a little side note...I would never have killed his dog...
If someone threatened to hurt my dog, no matter what I did or what thier reasons are I would most definitely hurt them as soon as the threat was made. This is almost as bad as threatening someones child.

A few months ago, my friend and I got beat *somewhere*, NY City for some H. Then, it happened about an hour layter AGAIN. The 2nd time it was a huge african american guy with 2 buddies....I gave him the cash and he stuck a bag of white stuff in my sock. I got over to my friend, and realized I had just bought some sugar. I walked back to the guy with a smile and asked him "Can I at least get a free cup of coffee for the bag of sugar I just bought?". I thought it was funny. He was quite irritated that I "suggested I had bought something from him". If you are going to rip someone off, and they are willing to have an "I got beat, but can laugh about it" mentality, at least share in the HaHa's....

Last edited by a moderator:
one thanxgiving while a friend was re-upping in a nearby city, I was coming down a 7 day binge and desperatly needed some more icicles. So, I went through a friend who came back with a gram of like .2 ice and the rest was fucking salt! i was so pissed. but, i just got some bad ass rolls and forgot about it. always stock up before your dealer goes out of town!

Well, i'm lucky to say that i haven't been ripped off. There have been times where i thought the stuff i bought was bunk, but the effects just took much longer then usual and because of that they were incredibly intense and strong.

I really feel for all you guys, i'd hate to be put into that situation.
First time i had e, i had one pill, after the peak finished i went cruising for more. I mentioned to a few aquaintances that i wanted some more.. oddly 5 minutes later a guy comes up to me and says if i'm interested in buying. As this was my first time, and i knew my friends had warned me about buying pills of strangers, i did anyway. All was alright at the pill was real, but still to this day i HATE buying of strangers.

and about the beatings and threats -
if it feels good... do it!

I got punked for a half ounce of weed by this guy that i didnt know, it wasnt even for me, i was buying for a rich friend who is only a part time smoker but likes to buy a big stash every so often... he was wearing a blue bandana so i only assumed he was in the crips...he had a knife...all I had was brass knuckles, i obviously wasnt going to fight him....i asked around afterwards and it turns out he was some fag like 2 years younger than me who isnt even really in a gang and only wears the bandana to look tough....i found out where he hung out and paid him a visit with 3 big friends and we kicked the shit out of him....brass knuckles to the face and baseball bats to the kidneys really do put the point across quite well....got my money back and we stole 2ounces he had in his backpack....lil shithead

brass knuckles and baseball bats are pretty messy dont you think? If youre gonna do all that damage just shoot the motherfucker, that way your kicks will stay clean ;)

This is about one of my LONG TIME friends. I've known him since we were 4 or 5. Anyways, he used to be a middle man for mushrooms back in the summer. The guy he got them from was really shady, and only he could get them from him. So I handed him 60 bucks and he said he'd meet me in an hour (this happened all the time, I didn't think anything of it. He always was right on time).

Anyways, this one particular time, he never showed up. I called his cell like probably 30 times. I ended up getting ahold of him in the morning, and he said he got arrested for trafficking mushrooms. He said two cop cars pulled him over right as he left the dealers house. He said he got caught with over an O of them, and spent the night in jail.

This is ridiculous, I thought. I started talking to some of his friends, just saying like "so what did you do Saturday night?" and two of them both said they were hanging out with my certain friend. Their stories both matched up: they went to a party, blah blah.

So I went over to his house and told him what I was told and he completely lied to me. So I left, came back later that night and stole his deck, subs and amp out of his car and smashed his window. I havne't talked to him since. Fucking bastard.

been sold fake pills once. the had fucking logos and everything.. even looked them up on pillreports..... fucking scum

Morrison's Lament said:
One time I went to buy a 5 gram bag of speed. The guy had a four gram bag and one of those rolled up little single gram units. He opened up the single, gave me a taste and dumped it in the bag, we were friends so I was satisfied.
When I got home I discovered to my horror that the four gram bag had actually been his personal coke stash. THE BASTARD!
Well, actually I wasn't too angry :D
But, yeah, I've been ripped off pretty bad in the past, but usually it has involved buying into big deals and then having the intermediaries take off with my money :(
--- G.

4 grams of coke? AWESOME! I'd be happy... too bad he dumped the speed in it... but shit I'd snort it anyway

Hehe, it was his Xtra Special personal coke, too! I spent the next couple of days doing bumps all day, even put some in a nasal inhaler with alcohol and used it around friends and family. :D

--- G.

Got ripped off for an 1/8th once. The guy took my cash and never came back. That was the last time I "bought" herb or anything else from a random dude on the street.

Sorry BrownAcid you got ripped off on the mescaline, but you should know that real synthetic mescaline is almost non-existant... and if you did happen to come by some, you would expect to pay at least $100 (probably more) for a hit. Most "mescaline" is actually 2-C-XX

Heh, oh yeah and one of my "friends" routinely sells me 2 gram 8ths (when I'm in that area he's the only source I know unfortunately) because first of all, he thinks an 8th is 3 grams. Second, he weighs it with the bag.

Last edited:
that is SO damn annoying when you've planned this huge night out, you get your drugs sorted out and everything is organised......then you wait the WHOLE night waiting for these "drugs" to kick in.........grrrrrrrrr:X :X :X :X :X

Or you get to a party find out they are searching everybody at the door and get you shit taken from you. But that's sort of working backwards isen't it????

If there's one thing I really can't understand, it's dealers who occasionally sell fake drugs. I mean, some poor guy who needs money doing that is understandable, at least, even if it still sucks. But a dealer, or at least someone who'd be making money off you? Ripping someone off loses money, business, spreads bad rumors. Overall you'll probably lose more money then gain.
/End rant.

But I was sold some fake E once.. got my money back after I threatened to bust his face in with a brick, and turn him in.
Most guys are terrified of the cops. Tell 'em you'll get them busted, it usually works.

^^ This is true for the most part. The kind of dealer who would kill is usually intelligent enough to keep himself far from a situation which would force him to do so. Its usually just the street-level guys who are just trying to turn a few bucks who like to scam people.

I know this happens and stuff, and God knows I've been sold bunk pills before at raves and fake lsd as well but as my good friend and hook up tells people, this ain't wal-mart, not that he cheats or shorts anyone but I like that saying, your doing something illegal every now and then its gonna come around and bite you when you don't want it to, sorry for all who has been ripped off