• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Any way to test if street Diazepam is the "real deal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander16

Bluelighter
Hi all,

So I just purchased 30 10mg Blue Valiums from a friend (nudge). I'm from Ireland and the brand of valium over here is known as anxicalm. These pills are light blue with a split on one side and "Roche 10" on the other. I get prescribed 3mg xanax a day, but while drinking I'd rather take diazepam (I don't black out or do stupid shit). Is there any way to test if this is real diazepam aside from taking some and hoping for the best? I just chewed one up and it tastes like diazepam, also I feel relaxed but i did take 5mg xanax and some amitriptyline this morning...So my question really is, is there anyway to test if it's diazepam or not without ingesting a tonne of them?

This is what google is for...type the color,shape and what is on the pill(numbers,letter etc) and something should pop up. Not trying to be an ass but somebody would just come in and close the thread...

Diazepam has no reaction to Marquis or Mecke, here is the SWGDRUG monograph for more info on stuff like melting point & solubility.

We don't allow pill ID. Aside from looking up the markings on them we can't say anything for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.