• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is there any type of 'legal' psychedelic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is sorta like an arms race between lawmakers and research chemical makers to produce psychedelic drugs that are legal. There are all sorts of legal grey area psychedelics that can be ordered from china labs.

Also LSA, San Pedro cactus, amanita muscarias.

^100% with ya there!

Never tried the fly mushrooms yet, i will someday! They carry them already dried at the local headshops in town, cost to fucking much imo.

Il have to lookin into that a bit more, thanks!
I'd say seeds are legal buy actually having it growing is not because your potentially growing trips? Lol

Morning glory seeds, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, San Pedro and peruvian torch cactus, and a whole cornucopia of semi legal research chemicals.

Morning glory seeds, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, San Pedro and peruvian torch cactus, and a whole cornucopia of semi legal research chemicals.
Magic truffles
Psilocybe tampenesis
Psilocybe mexicana
Psilocybe atlantis
Psilocybe dragon
Psilocybe hollandia

Salvia Divinorum
Amanita Muscaria

Amanita isn't really a psychedelic, though, unless you'd consider zolpidem a psychedelic. Truffles are only legal in a few places.

Amanita isn't really a psychedelic, though, unless you'd consider zolpidem a psychedelic. Truffles are only legal in a few places.
I tried Amanita once, I'm unsure about the psychedelic component... it's weird and makes one sleepy.

one more psychedelic that's legal (at least in germany) is hawaiiaan baby woodrose, the seeds can be eaten (although they taste nasty as hell and almost made me vomit), if you survive to eat this shit you can expect a pretty heavy psychedelic trip, kind of chaotic but it can also be a "religious" experience.

If you have to ask you are not ready. Learn yourself what is around and its effects the outcome will be infinitely better that way.

we don't allow discussion of what is and is not legal to buy in certain areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.